Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Other Ponies (Closed)

NinjaCPU

yeah I might be gone tomorrow too, I live out in a rural community and i have to go 25 miles for anything serious. I need to go to ups and ship my laptop off to the guy who bought it on ebay. So I might be gone for most of the day.

Hey, I wanna play! Hoof it Hypno!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

We failed miserably.

Our team was quite horrid...

So? Doesn't mean I don't want to play. I don't play enough as it is, I'll never get my second account to 30! *Sigh*

So? Doesn't mean I don't want to play. I don't play enough as it is, I'll never get my second account to 30! *Sigh*

You can join us if you want, but we were only able to do one match today xD

What's your summoner name?

General Octavia, oor Dawnpath1. I use both accounts, but usually General Octavia.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A friend of mine is starting a LoL match, I'll try to post when I die.

(CFTL '''''''''''''''''''''')(Back)

This has nothing to do with the RP, but I search randomly for PMVs sometimes. This one is pretty well put together.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=6BBIeUWlw6E&NR=1

I don't remember Shinigami's in Soul Eater...

So what do you guys think, should I let him see MP, or just leave him hanging?

(ECFTL) '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I got a plan in mind for your ponies MP wave attribute. Also, I watched the subbed soul eater because I knew about SE before it was dubbed, Shinigami-sama is what they called lord death in Japanese. Bleach's shinigamis are sour reapers.

He can see some normal magic, but he mostly senses Black Magic Waves, it may come in useful here soon. So if your Quckly sense is tingling that will tell us if there are some badies around, some bad, badies.

(edited)

My black magic waves sense are tingling! I better use my handy dandy web-st...wait a second. Wrong show. Nothing to see here.

Also, Carrick is the only pony that doesn't have some weapon or magic power....LOLZ

Edited by NinjaCPU

You must be mistaken, it's more like this:

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" *Runs like Roadrunner away from the source in a straight line*

Oh yah, Supernatural ftw

Edited by Dawnpath

My black magic waves sense are tingling! I better use my handy dandy web-st...wait a second. Wrong show. Nothing to see here.

Also, Carrick is the only pony that doesn't have some weapon or magic power....LOLZ

It is not really a weapon, he can only use it to know ahead of time if there are some badies, or use it to scan a room like I did with the Mage Door.

And thunder doesnt use magic.

Edited by Bronynonymous

And Carrick is abnormally focused, and has the best power of all. Charisma. That is why he's such a good detective. Why he hasn't noticed that Starbolt stuttering and blushing means she likes him, the world may never know.

And Carrick is abnormally focused, and has the best power of all. Charisma. That is why he's such a good detective. Why he hasn't noticed that Starbolt stuttering and blushing means she likes him, the world may never know.

Well I know why he is, but I don't like giving out spoilers. It's never a fun thing to do. (least in my opinion.)

Also, Thunder has a weapon. He can create bombs out of MP potions, but my point has been mooted so it's all good.

...................................................... You make me feel bad sir... I'm sorry for spoiling. *Shuffles on hooves and looks down, feeling embarrassed and ashamed at the same time*

On a side note, we're saying he can see dark magic?

Edited by Dawnpath

Well, you really didn't spoil anything. All you did was make a statement on Carrick's character (which does make sense.) I'm just not going to spoil why Carrick is does not know that Starbolt likes him.

(edited)

Oh you mean that the fact that Carrick Murphy is just a flaming homosexual. (PLOT TWIST!1!!!111! SPOILERS!!1 OMG!!)

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Also, Hypno is out of the cabin.

Edited by NinjaCPU

Oh you mean that the fact that Carrick Murphy is just a flaming homosexual. (PLOT TWIST!1!!!111! SPOILERS!!1 OMG!!)

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Also, Hypno is out of the cabin.

No, no, no. If Blaze was gay, then that would be the literal definition of a flaming homosexual.

__!_~1

• Brohoof 2

No, it's almost 2 am. (I was awake until 5am yesterday.)

Yeah, I'm going to call it a night. I should be awake at the same damn time as yesterday (8am, my body is cursed to wake up at this time) Everypony have a great day.

Yeah I am going to head to bed too. Being this much of a badass takes an insurmountable amount of energy. Rainbow dash could relate.

post-5757-0-66160900-1343801277_thumb.png

Just kidding I dont really think of myself as a badass but it is fun to play like I do,

Aww man! Already? I'm still burning. I wonder if Lobstaarr is willing to play more LoL with me. Since Mal doesn't seem to want to get on. Maybe his power went out again. Hoof it!

Aww man! Already? I'm still burning. I wonder if Lobstaarr is willing to play more LoL with me. Since Mal doesn't seem to want to get on. Maybe his power went out again. Hoof it!

Since everyone else seems to be off, i'll play seeing i have free time nao?