Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Other Ponies (Closed)

NinjaCPU

(edited)

Then call me judge judy i really dont care...infact with this point aside ive tried to add some good twists before but its always been a no and i havent been able to do shit in this RP so you know what im done, you've made it clear you dont need me so go ahead and finish without me dont even mention my character again in this RP

Fuck whatever dude, you have been fighting us as much as we have been fighting you. You just do not like to own up to it. Good riddance.

post-5757-0-98612300-1343597299_thumb.png

I do remember that, I think that was around the Trixie breakout or Interrogation. Don't remember too well.(Edit: Thank you, Bronynonymous) that was established. That would create a contradiction. Objection sustained. Ponyborn, edit that post so that there is no contradiction (Carrick or Blaze will call you out if you don't. )

So, the next part of the RP is taking place and we need to have a meeting to decide who is inside of the mage door, it has to be a filly. I was thinking about Sweetie Belle or Applebloom or Scootaloo Edited by Bronynonymous

(edited)

Then call me judge judy i really dont care...infact with this point aside ive tried to add some good twists before but its always been a no and i havent been able to do shit in this RP so you know what im done, you've made it clear you dont need me so go ahead and finish without me dont even mention my character again in this RP

Posted Image

Really? Really? I've been pretty civil about this. Your good "twists" have involve your characters using some magic move like what Carrick was about to breakdown Trixie. You went all OMEGA SUPER POWERS GO! and mind control her.(but, I was not going to let that happened. There no goddamn tension in that.)

Your other "twist" involve a suppose connection between Snow and your fathers death. No matter what, that didn't make any kind of sense. Snow was obvious around the ages of Carrick (since Carrick stated that was a cute looking mare) and unless she had some form of ultimate magic powers as a filly, LOGIC SCREWED UP! I thought you'd be able to sell it somewhat, but you gave some sort of illogical memory shtick.

Your final twist was just you using a another SUPER OMEGA POWER MOVE. That doesn't create any form of tension. This isn't goddamn DBZ. This isn't Bleach, this isn't a pure action/shounen story. It's a mystery/adventure. You have to go with the realms of canon(to some extent, but you keep breaking the boundaries.) and use rational logic to do certain move. (Such as the mage door, interrogation, the fight with snow, etc. You have to precise on what you do. ) that's why I didn't let Daeva use her crazy demon powers when killing Snow. No tension...boring!

Let's not forget your character. Holy crap! That character should just be called Gary Stu. Every goddamn time you make a post, it usually ends with you winning the bout. Be it the mind control move, the Kamehameha you try to approve of. You wanted to blow up the goddamn door. That's why you made that stipulation. Not because you wanted to think about it. You wanted to be the awesome hero and use the awesome move. You dont' anyone else doing it, IT HAS TO BE YOU! That's why you just raged about it.

Not to mention that you want to have respect. For what? For getting clues? Well la-di-da. Let's give you a medal. Anybody can do that, hell I can do that easily, but I did it because I like using other people ideas. I want them to add to plot, not just me.

That's why I used it. Your lackluster(nonexistent) character development and interactions will never and I mean NEVER give you the respect you want.

So get the hell out of here. You been nothing, but trouble ever since you wanted to be part of the plot. Thank you because, now I'll just open the roleplay once again. Thank you and have a pleasant afternoon.

Fuck whatever dude, you have been fighting us as much as we have been fighting you. You just do not like to own up to it. Good riddance.

post-5757-0-98612300-1343597299_thumb.png

So, the next part of the RP is taking place and we need to have a meeting to decide who is inside of the mage door, it has to be a filly. I was thinking about Sweetie Belle or Applebloom or Scootaloo

Sweetie Belle will probably be a good pick. Ice Star has a tendency to choose Unicorns instead of any other species.

Edited by NinjaCPU
  • Brohoof 1

Kay kay, hows about you post a massive wall of text explaining the finding of Sweetie Belle and controlling her as an NPC. OH MIGHTY GAME MASTER! *Bows like a servant*

Posted Image

Really? Really? I've been pretty civil about this. Your good "twists" have involve your characters using some magic move like what Carrick was about to breakdown Trixie. You went all OMEGA SUPER POWERS GO! and mind control her.(but, I was not going to let that happened. There no goddamn tension in that.)

Your other "twist" involve a suppose connection between Snow and your fathers death. No matter what, that didn't make any kind of sense. Snow was obvious around the ages of Carrick (since Carrick stated that was a cute looking mare) and unless she had some form of ultimate magic powers as a filly, LOGIC SCREWED UP! I thought you'd be able to sell it somewhat, but you gave some sort of illogical memory shtick.

Your final twist was just you using a another SUPER OMEGA POWER MOVE. That doesn't create any form of tension. This isn't goddamn DBZ. This isn't Bleach, this isn't a pure action/shounen story. It's a mystery/adventure. You have to go with the realms of canon(to some extent, but you keep breaking the boundaries.) and use rational logic to do certain move. (Such as the mage door, interrogation, the fight with snow, etc. You have to precise on what you do. ) that's why I didn't let Daeva use her crazy demon powers when killing Snow. No tension...boring!

Let's not forget your character. Holy crap! That character should just be called Gary Stu. Every goddamn time you make a post, it usually ends with you winning the bout. Be it the mind control move, the Kamehameha you try to approve of. You wanted to blow up the goddamn door. That's why you made that stipulation. Not because you wanted to think about it. You wanted to be the awesome hero and use the awesome move. You dont' anyone else doing it, IT HAS TO BE YOU! That's why you just raged about it.

Not to mention that you want to have respect. For what? For getting clues? Well la-di-da. Let's give you a medal. Anybody can do that, hell I can do that easily, but I did it because I like using other people ideas. I want them to add to plot, not just me.

That's why I used it. Your lackluster(nonexistent) character development and interactions will never and I mean NEVER give you the respect you want.

So get the hell out of here. You been nothing, but trouble ever since you wanted to be part of the plot. Thank you because, now I'll just open the roleplay once again. Thank you and have a pleasant afternoon.

Sweetie Belle will probably be a good pick. Ice Star has a tendency to choose Unicorns instead of any other species.

What in Equestria....

Massive argument while i was asleep. He left, wow.

This was all my fault in a way.

Wait what? How was this your fault? He started getting nissy with us, demanding respect, when he had hardly contributed to the rp at all.

What in Equestria....

Massive argument while i was asleep. He left, wow.

This was all my fault in a way.

Uh, how is that possible? Ponyborn was being an arrogant idiot. He quit. I just gave him a lovely farewell speech.

He only started it because I asked who should Starbolt fall for he got upset cause it was not him.

*Guilt*

No, you were not the catalyst in this. That didn't start anything, hell he didn't really care. He just wanted to be the SUPER OMEGA AWESOME(I need to trademark that) protagonist save all of Equestrian himself using unknown powers with his dead parents....

You see where I'm getting? This isn't your fault. Some inexperience roleplayers have a tendency to become very Gary Stu/Mary Sue. All you really did IF ANYTHING give the little push this roleplay needs. He isn't a good roleplayer...period.

This may be a ways off, but earlier in the RP it was noted that Starswirl knew SSS class spells but is gone now. Secret identity of true villain? :D

Maybe...Maybe not. I don't like to give reveals. It's a mystery so let's just keep it like that. Filler

Wow you know I said that in passing, I didnt actually think anyone would assume that it might be a spoiler, that is a good idea though. Mayhaps a grandchild of starswirl or something if not actually starswirl.

This may be a ways off, but earlier in the RP it was noted that Starswirl knew SSS class spells but is gone now. Secret identity of true villain? :D

(edited)

He can type and write well. I support this application, I roleplayed several times with him already.

Alright, I'll take it as a good reference.

Welcome aboard, Dawnpath. You should be a good addition to this story. :)

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
Quoting a hidden post.

(edited)

Well, I'm a 9th grader in the United States. I hope I know most of my grammar and spelling by now...

That's depends on what state you are. Florida is pretty bad with reading/writing comprehension. However, I think you'll do fine.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
Quoting a hidden post.

TL DR soon hopefully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So Twilight Sparkle is evil? (What I don't believe it.)

Is she? :o *Shocked gasp*

Not everything is what is seems. Maybe she's evil, maybe she thinks what she doing is good. Maybe she's mind controlled. Not everything is black and white. :ph34r:

That is actually bothering Mal more than you know. Probably because Twi is is favorite. Poor guy, hard to find out your hero is a killer. Of course, then you try to kill ME with a Rarity picture so its hard to feel sorry for you. I think, possibly, my keyboard is starting to die...

• Brohoof 1

Just summoned my pet wolf, it looks like this for every ponies information.

post-3011-0-18716300-1343628117_thumb.png

I guess that will have to do until I decide to find somepony to draw me one.

(edited)

That is actually bothering Mal more than you know. Probably because Twi is is favorite. Poor guy, hard to find out your hero is a killer. Of course, then you try to kill ME with a Rarity picture so its hard to feel sorry for you. I think, possibly, my keyboard is starting to die...

*Sits in a corner and starts muttering to self*

Twilight is not evil. Twilight is not evil.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daeva did Carrick say it's okay to make a wolf?

Carrick what did the letter you give to Sweetie Belle say? Can Dawnpath use it to introduce his character?

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)
  • Brohoof 1

Do I really need his permission to summon a companion to accompany me?

If not, I'll say it went out of control and I had no choice but to kill it.

Do I really need his permission to summon a companion to accompany me?

If not, I'll say it went out of control and I had no choice but to kill it.

I'm not sure maybe it could be a bit over powered.

Ninja should be notified I guess.

(Filler I can't think of anything else to say.)

• Brohoof 1

It's not overpowered at all, it's only a normal wolf that has a long lifespan with slightly more strength compared to normal wolves around the woods.

It'll be carrying mildly heavy things and giving earth ponies or unicorns small trip rides.

Hey Dawnpath, I was wondering what door you just knocked. Is it the door to our house we're resting in or are you somewhere else.

I'm also confused about Rainbow Dash, I thought the mane six was kidnapped. What role do you play in this game?