Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Other Ponies (Closed)

NinjaCPU

(edited)

im not good enough to be loved ;~; so mean Ninja. at any rate i am very tired so probably one more post on the rp today then ill post more in the morning

If you want we can make you a special somepony NPC like thunder has. Or you can even make an OC for her, if you are really interested. Edited by Bronynonymous

no it just seemed more like Ninja was lonely and wanted to make sure his character was seen with a girl...JK i dont really care just as long as my guy gets SOME appreciation (of which he has had none...so sad)

no it just seemed more like Ninja was lonely and wanted to make sure his character was seen with a girl...JK i dont really care just as long as my guy gets SOME appreciation (of which he has had none...so sad)

Bro, there can be no appreciation given to those who have not been present for most of the story arc. It is not like we are excluding you, you have excluded yourself.

Really? ok let me put it to you like this. If this was a movie my guy would have been gone for a total of 1 scene, so gone for the whole arc my ass

Bro, there can be no appreciation given to those who have not been present for most of the story arc. It is not like we are excluding you, you have excluded yourself.

Really? ok let me put it to you like this. If this was a movie my guy would have been gone for a total of 1 scene, so gone for the whole arc my ass

No, I don't think you fully understand Ponyborn. What he was saying, yeah you have been with most of the story arc, but few and far from between. You haven't had many conversation about yourself, you haven't many vital change to the plot. You don't talk to anypony and you don't give reason to why you don't talk to anypony (not in thought or in words.)

So all he is saying is that you're a minor character and he's right. Of course that's changeable, but that's up to you. If you're willing to put the effort to be a main character. So you're appreciation is as far as a few scenes and that's it.

Again...Really? First off my guy found all of the clues (for the most part) in Twilight's house which you seem to use alot yourself Carrick, my guy is also (if you haven't put 2 and 2 together yet) very much some sort of rouge mage which i am waiting for someone to play on but has not yet, and there's also the fact that my character IS ponyborn so alot of things he can do I can not make him do because i would be god modding (unless you WANT me to use some dragon shouts. No? thought not.)

Again...Really? First off my guy found all of the clues (for the most part) in Twilight's house which you seem to use alot yourself Carrick, my guy is also (if you haven't put 2 and 2 together yet) very much some sort of rouge mage which i am waiting for someone to play on but has not yet, and there's also the fact that my character IS ponyborn so alot of things he can do I can not make him do because i would be god modding (unless you WANT me to use some dragon shouts. No? thought not.)

No offense buddy, but doesn't give main character status. That could of been done with any NPC character or hell a minor character in this case. A main character is some is one of the main aspect of the story. The one where the reader can relate to the most, it can be switched around depending how much of a role or character development is used. We don't know much, if anything about your character. Can your character be a main character? Yeah, if this subplot works well.

Also, I dunno how I can put two and two together if I don't know shit about your character. I'm going in here blind if I don't have any information about him until recently. If you really wanted ponies to push it on, than you should of gave some sort of hint. I really didn't see one until now. The only real conversation we had from with Carrick and Ponyborn there was the Trixie interrogation and there was a decent amount you could of done with that. You could of questioned Carrick's role as the leader. Started to see if others agreed with you and go from there. (Too late, but it's an example.)

(edited)

Honestly bro, we are not trying to bash you in any way shape or form. But the most I know about you at this point, is that you are a blue alicorn, who knows an S class spell, whose father was killed by a mage, and you found evidence. I know nil about your personality and who your character represents. I know very little about your OC's abilities because I have hardly seen him in action yet, and I know nothing about who you are closest to in the group. You have not had tons of dialog with the others. Edited by Bronynonymous

I dont know if Fus Ru Dah actually fits the MLP universe... Might I suggest using a kamehameha to open the door? Or even a Getsuga Tensho, maybe daeva can go devil trigger and blow the door down. <--- all of these are sarcastic and in no way should be taken seriously.

at this point in the story i would like to request permission to use a dragon shout to open the door we are all looking at

Not a big fan of the deus ex machina attack. I think we can find a different way to open it. OBJECTION OVERRULED (Sorry, I just wanted to say that, like that. Plus I needed some filler characters)

(edited)

aww and i made a new shout and everything ;~;

it was going to be Mira Ahmik Al (door service destroy) it would have broken the hinges of the door making it fall down, i had it all planed out ;~;

and wasn't it implied that i should have more input on the story? Well this is one hell of a way to add input. and again I made that shout ;~;

Edited by Ponyborn

I dont know if Fus Ru Dah actually fits the MLP universe... Might I suggest using a kamehameha to open the door? Or even a Getsuga Tensho, maybe daeva can go devil trigger and blow the door down. <--- all of these are sarcastic and in no way should be taken seriously.

Maybe Carrick is actually a pony sayian and learns Kaioken and uses a kamehameha to destroy such a door. Not even the magic powers of Ice star can defeat that!

it was going to be Mira Ahmik Al (door service destroy) it would have broken the hinges of the door making it fall down, i had it all planed out ;~;

and wasn't it implied that i should have more input on the story? Well this is one hell of a way to add input. and again I made that shout ;~;

*Facehoof* input is dialogue/interactions. You need character development not just super mega attacks. talking to Carrick, Blaze, Daeva, Starbolt, etc so the character has a story, a personality, not just some alpha pony that can destroy stuff. That's just a boring character and has been overdone WAY too many times.

Really?

post-5757-0-31040600-1343594352.jpg

Just kidding.

So is your name supposed to be a reference to skyrim and you are actually dragon born in this RP? Or do you just speak dragon tongue like the grey beards?

Really?

Just kidding.

So is your name supposed to be a reference to skyrim and you are actually dragon born in this RP? Or do you just speak dragon tongue like the grey beards?

im actually dragon born ;~; what does it matter thought? none of you clearly care and you can argue that 'o you dont talk to anypony' all day when in truth that shows that my character dosent like to "ignite" conversations...i mean honestly ive seen what ive done thousands of times and everyone plays off of the dosent really like to talk to people thing EASILY the fact that none of you have is mindboggling!

im actually dragon born ;~; what does it matter thought? none of you clearly care and you can argue that 'o you dont talk to anypony' all day when in truth that shows that my character dosent like to "ignite" conversations...i mean honestly ive seen what ive done thousands of times and everyone plays off of the dosent really like to talk to people thing EASILY the fact that none of you have is mindboggling!

Oh come now. Do not get butt hurt simply because you think you deserve more recognition then you are getting. Honestly what is your problem? I do not understand you one bit.

D'ohkay you do that sir. But do not get angry because you have not received enough recognition as a character in the RP. Your problem not anyone elses.

D'ohkay you do that sir. But do not get angry because you have not received enough recognition as a character in the RP. Your problem not anyone elses.

Posted Image

I think I'll just leave this here. Just a little bit of fun, mind you. Like always. OHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Illegal S class?"Blaze said "There are rules to magic, You cannot use S class magic to control free will, reanimate the dead, or murder the living. Those are the rules to S class magic. Something just doesn't sit right with me though, when learning S class magic, the fastest way is to learn from someone else who already knows the spell. I think we should pay this trixie a visit, I have a feeling she had a mentor and I want to know who it is." Blaze said.

Post #60 <--- I beleive.

((OOC: Check your RP lore before posting. Honestly, you cant just make up rules that have already been established. Reread the RP, the rules to S class SSclass and SSSclass magic have already been set.))

Edited by Bronynonymous

(the following was told to be moved here from the rp so if you dont follow too bad) really? this is a such a big contradiction to my last post and plus NO PONY BY THEMSELVES NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE CAN RAISE THE DEAD that was the whole point that spell is higher than S class its so high it dosent have a class of its own that whole post just has no good outcome for either one of those characters

(the following was told to be moved here from the rp so if you dont follow too bad) really? this is a such a big contradiction to my last post and plus NO PONY BY THEMSELVES NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE CAN RAISE THE DEAD that was the whole point that spell is higher than S class its so high it dosent have a class of its own that whole post just has no good outcome for either one of those characters

"Illegal S class?"Blaze said "There are rules to magic, You cannot use S class magic to control free will, reanimate the dead, or murder the living. Those are the rules to S class magic. Something just doesn't sit right with me though, when learning S class magic, the fastest way is to learn from someone else who already knows the spell. I think we should pay this trixie a visit, I have a feeling she had a mentor and I want to know who it is." Blaze said.

((OOC: Check your RP lore before posting. Honestly, you cant just make up rules that have already been established. Reread the RP, the rules to S class SSclass and SSSclass magic have already been set.))

(edited)

I do remember that, I think that was around the Trixie breakout or Interrogation. Don't remember too well.(Edit: Thank you, Bronynonymous) that was established. That would create a contradiction. Objection sustained. Ponyborn, edit that post so that there is no contradiction (Carrick or Blaze will call you out if you don't. )

Edited by NinjaCPU

"You are being a bit modest, if you were mentioned by nobles and Celestia, you must have some talent. I noticed it took you almost no time to put up those wards, normal ponies would have needed an average of 20 to 30 seconds to cast that spell." Blaze said "I have some okay powers" now Blaze was being modest ", but alicorn powers are quite different from unicorn powers, we are born with much more MP then most unicorns, so we have an innate talent, it makes it easier for us to learn S class, SS class, and SSS class spells. Of course only luna and celestia know SSS class spells, well, and star swirl the bearded but he is not around anymore" Blaze said.

Another lore quote from the RP. I pretty much made the entire magic lore in this RP, I would know whether or not reanimating the dead would be possible with an S class spell.

Then call me judge judy i really dont care...infact with this point aside ive tried to add some good twists before but its always been a no and i havent been able to do shit in this RP so you know what im done, you've made it clear you dont need me so go ahead and finish without me dont even mention my character again in this RP