Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Other Ponies (Closed)

NinjaCPU

Hey Dawnpath, I was wondering what door you just knocked. Is it the door to our house we're resting in or are you somewhere else.

I'm also confused about Rainbow Dash, I thought the mane six was kidnapped. What role do you play in this game?

Probably one of Rainbow Dash's friends?

Yes it is the door to our cabin.

How do we answer? Peacefully or with magic raised and ready to fire?

• Brohoof 1

He's looking for Rainbow Dash. That's his motivation. And I was kind of hoping he was knocking on the door to the house you guys were in. I thought you were in the cabin on the mountain.

I'm not sure maybe it could be a bit over powered.

Ninja should be notified I guess.

(Filler I can't think of anything else to say.)

Or you could just take his word. I'm just quoting to get his phone to say Darkness. It's cool... *Squee*)

• Brohoof 1

I'll allow Starbolt, Blaze and Carrick to give my pet commands to do simple tasks and no pony else.

I'm going off to bed for today, it's been a long and sad today and I suppose I'll feel better after a good night sleep.

Blaze had heard Starbolt ask Daeva a question prior to Quick entering the building, "Wait, is that a demon spell or can a unicorn cast something like this?" Starbolt asked. "You know there are things that mage's summon. Have you ever heard of a familiar? Familiars are pets summoned by mage's to offer support and be their partner. Here I have a book for you" Blaze used his magic to levitate a book out of his saddlebag, titled 'Familiar Dynamics, and Conjuration' "this book explains the dynamics between familiars and mage's. First thing you need to know is that you cannot control what familiar you conjure, also once you complete the contractual rune you can never repeat the spell, so you only get one familiar. Anyway I can sit here and explain all of the dynamics to you or you can read up on them" Blaze set the book out in front of Starbolt.

So Blaze said that you cannot control the familiar you get, but of course the person controlling the OC who summons the familiar can make it, so in all reality you do control which familiar you get, it is just that your OC has to act surprised when it is summoned. YDG?
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Unfortunately our last slot was already taken, but Ninja might make an exception so I would wait for him to decide.

Ah, that's too bad.

I'll wait to see then.

I hope i get in then

Posted Image

Edited by Hypno

(edited)

Ah, that's too bad.

I'll wait to see then.

I hope i get in then

Posted Image

Nice gif.

Hmm, for a 13 year old you do have some impressive writing skills(I saw some of your work. You do meet the terms for a semi-literate.)

I'm not sure if Uri will be coming back soon. It's been more than week. I'll keep her on hold for another week.

However onto this business. Yeah, sure you can join. I have a summary ready.

Edited by NinjaCPU
  • Brohoof 1

Nice gif.

Hmm, for a 13 year old you do have some impressive writing skills(I saw some of your work. You do meet the terms for a semi-literate.)

I'm not sure if Uri will be coming back soon. It's been more than week. I'll keep her on hold for another week.

However onto this business. Yeah, sure you can join. I have a summary ready.

Tis one of my favorites.

I suppose Rp'ing is one of my hobbies or something. I invest quite a lot of time in my day to it.

Alrighty then, i'll have to think of a way for Hypno to enter.

Tis one of my favorites.

I suppose Rp'ing is one of my hobbies or something. I invest quite a lot of time in my day to it.

Alrighty then, i'll have to think of a way for Hypno to enter.

Welcome aboard! From what I've seen your an excellent roleplayer! Hopefully our story will now get more characters.

Welcome aboard! From what I've seen your an excellent roleplayer! Hopefully our story will now get more characters.

Thanks!

I'm glad that i have been honored to be able to join this swell-tastic roleplay.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks!

I'm glad that i have been honored to be able to join this swell-tastic roleplay.

Your ponies eyes....... They are........ interesting. I hope he won't kill us all in a mental breakdown. :o Lol.

Your ponies eyes....... They are........ interesting. I hope he won't kill us all in a mental breakdown. :o Lol.

I wont have him flip that much. That's usually for when i have him a villain xD

But his eyes are pretty much his signature trait besides his tuffed ears and fangs.

• Brohoof 1

Control to Mal for important things. It's 2:03 where I live, and my mom's gunna kill me if she catches me. Au Revior.

That awkward moment when you wake up the next day to find that the post wasn't read. Lol, and I was wondering what Mal did with him

Ah, that's too bad.

I'll wait to see then.

I hope i get in then

Posted Image

Oh jack black, how you make me laugh. Tenacious D is the best band ever, and a pretty great movie too.

We have a very interesting group of ponies. A detective, a sorceress, a necromantress, a dark magic using earth pony, an Alicorn pirate, and more. Lol, time to story reading up on my history.

(edited)

We have a very interesting group of ponies. A detective, a sorceress, a necromantress, a dark magic using earth pony, an Alicorn pirate, and more. Lol, time to story reading up on my history.

Technically Blaze is not a pirate, his father was an infamous pirate Pyro Phoenixtear, his father dedicated his life to piracy and creating flame magic. When he died he left a book called the Pyronomicon which is comprised of all the A class S Class and the one SS class spells that Pyro created, to Blaze. Blaze learned everything in that book and is a Magic Major from the Canterlot College for Alicorns. His weaknesses include Cold weather and water, and he cant handle his alcohol. He can also be a hot head. That is pretty much the summation of everything that has happened or been explained during the course of the RP

Oh and Daeva and Blaze are an item.

Edited by Bronynonymous

Okay. I'm sure I'll read all about it at around page 20. But I'm going to start where I left of xD. If I had a bunch of time to focus on just reading this RP, I could have it done by tonight, but, I have to keep checking stuff

Normally i would of been on all day.

But i fell asleep at like 11 and just woke up.

I slept the whole day away due to staying up.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Normally i would of been on all day.

But i fell asleep at like 11 and just woke up.

I slept the whole day away due to staying up.

Posted Image

Well most of the activity usually comes around this time. (though Mal is at school, so that might change now.)

Edited by NinjaCPU
  • Brohoof 1

Anyways, i should be on now at good times. Today was an exception xD

It would seem that Blaze and Hypno are going to get into a fight sometime around. :P

(edited)

Meh I can only post during Recess and Lunch and Math. (I hate our math teacher, horrible at explaining lessons.)

Don't worry about it too much, seemed like Cloud Chaser taking a day off so speed has been pretty slow down recently.

Edited by NinjaCPU