Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where are the Windigos? Ponies seem to now hate each other...

HereComesTom

Well, I believe that because all the magic disappeared, I believe the Windigos also disappeared and there was no time to return when the magic returned.

Another theory is that the ponies of different races did not hate each other but were afraid of the other ponies. The Windigos must feed on the fury between different races.

Or the movie owners just didn't have the money anymore to include the Windigos or also to change the movie script and when they realized it was ready, we'll never know. (for now)

XD

• 2 years later...
On 2021-05-06 at 7:17 PM, Steve Piranha said:

I have a theory: maybe G5 doesn’t take place in FIM Equestria, but an alternate one, where windogoes don’t exist. My theory goes, is that Equestria was threatened by radicals who wanted to overthrow Twi Twi, and she was forced to banish them to another dimension, being in the world of G5, and these ponies are descendants of said radicals. In fact, MAYBE some of these were originally power hungry pastel humans, hence the modern tech :mlp_icwudt:

Disclaimer, this post was written over a year before nerd poneh made her appearance in MYM, and we weren’t 100% certain if G5 was going to be a sequel :grin: