Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

AnonymousTheSecond

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Sonic Rainboom. It goes as high as legally allowed then drops on a more than 90° angle. Then it goes up another hill and proceeds to continue with many loops, flips, etc.

And a Cutie Mark Crusaders ride for the kids!

Ponify Cedar Point's Top Thrill Dragster as Sonic Rainboom: The Ride and when you hit the peak and begin the descent, a giant net of LED lights make the rainboom and the track lights up a rainbow behind the cart

That would be amazing. I think that after it gets to the top, it would be indoor (like a slide kind of?) so the lights would be brighter.

Sonic Rainboom. It goes as high as legally allowed then drops on a more than 90° angle. Then it goes up another hill and proceeds to continue with many loops, flips, etc.

And a Cutie Mark Crusaders ride for the kids!

The cutie mark crusaders ride could be a zipline (but that wouldn't be for kids then...)

It would most likely be a children's ride. Perhaps one of those ones like a the Winnie The Pooh ride at Disney land or one of those micro roller coasters that are only several meters and never really leave the ground.

Remember, that the show isn't JUST for little kids anymore; so if it was one ride, it would probably be like you decribed it, but if it was a theme park, it would be a mix of small and large rides.

Ooooh, I got the perfect MLP coaster :D

Park: Universal Studios? (Hasbro is in sponsorship with Universal, I believe. Plus, they have a Transformers ride in one of the parks)

Name: Dash (Fer obvious reasons about to be listed)

Height: 410 ft. (Strata coaster)

Speed: 115 mph?

Type: Hydraulic launch

Other: Automated Rainbow Dash voice just before launch (And any other part nescessary)

This is basically a design similair, if not indentical, to 2 other coasters, one named Top Thrill Dragster, the other being Kingda Ka. I've been on TTD, and that thing is FAST :o. You'll see in this vid

Okay, here goes the park plan:

It's split into different-themed areas like "Islands of Adventure" is (just remember how immersive things like the Harry Potter town are!)

In Canterlot:

The Sun and the Moon:

Modeled after "Dueling Dragons"

Or if you want a wordplay; Dueling Sisters

Doughnut Joe's

Doughnut shop, hot drinks, and other pastries.

The Palace Courtyard

A sit-in, rather nice restaurant, like you'd find in Epcot.

The Palace Cafe'

For a quick bite, sandwiches, etc.

(Hay Sandwich: use parsley and other hard-stemmed vegies to give it a stiff 'hay-like' feel)

The Legend of Discord

A moving theater-style ride that starts as a tour of the stained-glass windows, but turns into another battle with the god of disharmony.

Vinyl Scratch The Ride: Audiosurf for Real.

And maybe something like

The Ancient Caverns of Canterlot

A "Haunted-Mansion" type ride through the tunnels under Canterlot.

In Ponyville:

Dragonshy:

Like "Expedition Everest" from Animal Kingdom - gotta be the second best ride I've ever ridden.

And I gotta throw in my fanfic:

EASA:

Like "Mission Space", but based on the Equestrian AeroSpace Agency :D

Rarity's Boutique:

Costumes, dresses, and other clothes

Sweet Apple Acres:

A "Logan's"/western style restaurant. Throw the peanut shells on the floor and enjoy a specialty in apple-related products.

Fluttershy's Cottage:

A petting zoo, of course, and in the cottage is a shop with stuffed animals and pet accessories.

The Cakes'

A bakery, of course! Complete with lots of candy and party goods.

Twilight's Library

Stocked with non-fiction, and all the fiction is the best of the fanfiction! :D

Buckadeer Blaze:

A wild, very tall roller coaster based off of Rainbow Dash's tricks.

In The Everfree Forest:

Zecora's Hut:

a gift shop with candy and drinks.

The Adventures of Daring Do

An indoor roller coaster based off the dinosaur ride in Animal Kingdom (explained in detail later on in this post)

The Cutie Mark Crusaders

A wild adventure ride in the forest, themed around their voyage in "Stare Master", but including also a Manticore, Hydra, a Phoenix and a Dragon or a few.

In Appaloosa:

"The Salt Block"

A wild-western style cafe.

Locomotion!

A train-themed roller coaster involving Indians Buffaloo attacks!

And of course, a gift shop.

In Cloudsdale:

Cloudsdale Colloseum:

A theatre with live shows put on every so often.

Pegasus Flight:

A ride that's either fully immersive like Soarin' in Epcot, or it actually takes you on a gliding ski-lift like (to give the feeling of flying, small seat, etc.) soaring flight around the entire park. Just imagine this music, but a ride, instead. Plus the music, too, if it's the immersive indoor version.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJBpLQrBJXM

(maybe the rough part of the music is a lightning storm or something? Or a dragon!)

Cloudsdale Cafe:

An all-in-one restaurant built like a parthenon.

All the parks are arranged in a sort of circle. I made an image:

post-1477-0-30273800-1341692831_thumb.png

Doesn't matter which way is North.

And Canterlot must be on the side of a tall hill ;)

So, what do y'all think? All we need is some enterprising young businessponies. And for the general public to give it a shot, lol. Maybe one day they'll be enough bronies to afford this :P

I don't know... all the times I've been to disneyland and rode a ride based on one of Disney's/Pixar's movies, I don't feel like it does it justice. That's just me though

So we dedicate an entire theme park to it! Not just a ride.

So... Anyone got access to several million in loans so we can start this? :P

Luna The Ride: A Roller Coaster in Total Darkness.

Vinyl Scratch The Ride: Audiosurf for Real.

Wow, like space mountain, but all kinds of moving LED lights and everything? THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!

To dubtrot, to!!!

Daring Do The Ride: An Indoor Coaster that takes you through what looks like an ancient temple.

After the style of the Dinosaur ride - I can't remember which park it's in, but it's the one where you go back in time to get a dinosaur and drive around in this really intense nighttime jungle and it's like amazing off-roading.

I think the only realistic ride that can happen would be a My Little Pony merry-go-round with several different members of the show as horses you can ride.

Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Celestia, Luna, Lyra, Bon Bon, DJ Pon-3, Derpy, are all on the ride.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGG3mRUtBz4

I would think of it as highly inappropriate to ride the characters from the show :wacko:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Remember, that the show isn't JUST for little kids anymore; so if it was one ride, it would probably be like you decribed it, but if it was a theme park, it would be a mix of small and large rides.

Thats where your wrong. You see the franchise is My Little Pony which has traditionally been a little girls show. Bronies aren't making the rides, the people in charge of the park are. Hasbro's targeted audience is STILL little girls. There are more little girls that watch the show then there are bronies. Therefor the people in charge of licensing My Little Pony would license it as a child's ride. Kids would want to ride it more than adult men. Edited by Bohtty

Ok. Thanks!

At the entrance we could have anamatronic Rainbow Dash and Applejack welcoming people to the park and talking with each other.

Good luck making them not-creepy looking. Animatronics almost always falls in the uncanny valley for me :P

Tom the Diamond: Rock Climbing Wall.

it would either be very exciting or very boring :/

That is amusement parks in a nutshell.

Totally forgot, we could have the Friendship Express train cart everyone around the entire park.

Also there needs to be a Derpy Muffin Stand somewhere in the park

• Brohoof 1

I was all excited thinking this was a discussion about an actual ride being made. Disappointment. ;~;

Obviously Rainbow Dash would have a roller coaster of some sort. That'd be wicked awesome. I think I'd name it "The Sonic Rainboom" or something like that.

• 3 years later...

A Sonic rainboom Roller Coaster would be the best MLP FIM theme park ride.

This would be great, I imagine it being similar to the Rock'n'Roller Coaster at Disney MGM/Hollywood Studios. When the ride starts to get super speedy towards the end, there could be an explosion of colour perhaps. If this existed, I would love to give it a ride! :D