Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Gravity Falls

null123456

• 3 weeks later...

AHMYGADGUYS!!

Meet the new fan. I caught up and the last episodes got me.

I'm officially a fan now!! XD

I'm so excited to see the next part.

I'm really curious what's going to happen. If Stan's brother is the author, and he's the one who wrote those warnings about the machine in the journals, then is he going to be angry with Stan for opening it anyway? The world didn't split in half, but is something bad still going to happen? He wrote that he was deceived... By who? Bill Cipher? Someone else?

Also I'm now a Dipifica shipper. Thank you Northwest Mansion Mystery.

And oh God, the BELL... That's friggin' SICK...

I'm rooting for Pacifica to have a happy future in coming episodes.

• Brohoof 7

AHMYGADGUYS!!

Meet the new fan. I caught up and the last episodes got me.

I'm officially a fan now!! XD

I'm so excited to see the next part.

I'm really curious what's going to happen. If Stan's brother is the author, and he's the one who wrote those warnings about the machine in the journals, then is he going to be angry with Stan for opening it anyway? The world didn't split in half, but is something bad still going to happen? He wrote that he was deceived... By who? Bill Cipher? Someone else?

And oh God, the BELL... That's friggin' SICK...

I'm rooting for Pacifica to have a happy future in coming episodes.

When I started watching Gravity Falls a while back, to make sense of some episode, I looked up fan theories on what was happening in certain episodes. A popular one was that Gruncle Stan had a twin brother... which is now confirmed. According to the theory, his name is Stanley and he owned the glasses in the Carpet Diem room. I highly suggest you look up fan theories for Gravity Falls. They explain a lot of what is going on behind the scenes, even if some are bizarre.

• Brohoof 1

It's an interesting/intriguing show but that characters' design is just unbearable!

The character design in general, or just one character?

I personally think the designs are fine. Better that other shows at least.

And the backgrounds and ambiance make up for any simplicity in character design.

(EDIT)

Haha!! Hey, neat!!

I'm sure you guys have seen this already, but I was looking through images of Grunkle Stan on Google, and in the shot of him taking boxing lessons as a kid, there's another kid in the bleachers with the same hair and his face hidden behind a book. Immediately after that, I saw this image someone made.

6Hhrw5P.png

Like I said, long time fans have already noticed this.

I just feel all special that I noticed it BEFORE someone pointed it out to me.

I should rewatch all the episodes to see what else I can notice before seeing what everyone else has found.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

It's an interesting/intriguing show but that characters' design is just unbearable!

Oh come on! How is this not adorable?

tumblr_nfvh2ehTZD1u4ixl3o1_1280.png

Like I said, long time fans have already noticed this.

I just feel all special that I noticed it BEFORE someone pointed it out to me.

I should rewatch all the episodes to see what else I can notice before seeing what everyone else has found.

The GF fandom has analyzed every single frame of the show looking for secrets. And if you think that "every single frame" is an exaggeration, it's not, people LITERALLY LOOKED AT EVERY FRAME. It's insanity...

At least you don't ship Pinecest... before Northwest Mansion that was the most popular ship... times were not fun...

• Brohoof 2

img-3652594-1-tumblr_nfvh2ehTZD1u4ixl3o1

The GF fandom has analyzed every single frame of the show looking for secrets. And if you think that "every single frame" is an exaggeration, it's not, people LITERALLY LOOKED AT EVERY FRAME. It's insanity...

At least you don't ship Pinecest... before Northwest Mansion that was the most popular ship... times were not fun...

Mabel is just SOOO adorable in that picture, right?

no

LOL!! WOW... Well trust me, that would NOT be me.

I like it better when I just come upon that stuff casually. 83

Bleh... Yeah, doesn't sound like it.

Hey, who are y'all's favorite characters?

My current favorite is Grunkle Stan. 83

• Brohoof 1

Hey, who are y'all's favorite characters?

My current favorite is Grunkle Stan. 83

Eh, mine's Soos.

Also, as much as I like fan theories, I've only come up with one and it pretty bad. Writ from Over the Garden Wall is the twin's dad. Yeah, it won't even hold up for long. Might make a good fanfiction at some point. Better than them just living on the same street when they clearly live in different time!

img-3652594-1-tumblr_nfvh2ehTZD1u4ixl3o1

Sorry, but with that & below pics I get only more proved at what I said regarding the character design.

It might be hard for you to realize since you're fans & see things differently, but from a sober mind, the characters look ugly.

Edited by I love Jelly Otter

Sorry, but with that & below pics I get only more proved at what I said regarding the character design.

It might be hard for you to realize since you're fans & see things differently, but from a sober mind, the characters look ugly.

I've only been a fan for a few days. They looked fine before that.

It has nothing to do with a sober mind. You just have different tastes.

Besides, any character can look stupid if you catch them mid animation.

• Brohoof 1

I love (or love to hate) all the characters, so it's hard to pinpoint my absolute favorite. However, if I had to pick a few I like above the rest, it would be Dipper, Mabel, Soos, Stan, Wendy, Pacifica, and Bill Cipher.

Oh, and Old Man McGucket.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2

I love (or love to hate) all the characters, so it's hard to pinpoint my absolute favorite. However, if I had to pick a few I like above the rest, it would be Dipper, Mabel, Soos, Stan, Wendy, Pacifica, and Bill Cipher.

Oh, and Old Man McGucket.

Heehee, so basically all the main characters? X3

Aww, someone pointed something out that I hadn't noticed in Carpet Diem.

Stan takes those glasses from the room where the carpet is and then later I noticed him absentmindedly playing with them in front of the TV. Now that I know what happens later and whose glasses they probably are, all I can say is AWWWWWWW... What was Stan thinking about playing with those glasses?  :(

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

Could be taste thing, but if honest, then characters are same ugly as in Regular Show or Adventure Time.  It's just the way their eyes/noses/mouth are drawn & arranged.  If you look at kids characters in, say, Renaade or, well, Tupu cartoons, then you would know why I call the ones in Gravity Falls ugly.

Could be taste thing, but if honest, then characters are same ugly as in Regular Show or Adventure Time.  It's just the way their eyes/noses/mouth are drawn & arranged.  If you look at kids characters in, say, Renaade or, well, Tupu cartoons, then you would know why I call the ones in Gravity Falls ugly.

No I get it. I am thoroughly sick of all new cartoons mimicking the noodle limbs, uber simple style of Adventure Time lately.

I don't like Adventure Time, and I REALLY didn't like Regular Show (I was at least able to watch a couple episodes of Adventure Time). But like I said, Gravity Falls has great atmosphere to the environments and backgrounds, and the characters are made up of far more gentle and unsaturated colors that don't hurt my eyes.

• Brohoof 1

Heehee!! I was coming to squee about how I deciphered my first GF code.

And then I giggled because I like to image long time fans seeing me go, "I translated a code!!"

And they're like, "A code? As in just one? D'aawwww... that's cute!! <3"

I love how the show gets away with so many creepy elements that you would not normally see in a Disney cartoon. You can't trust anybody in gravity falls, or so it seems

• Brohoof 3