Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Star Pony?

Gestalt

Requesting Mods to move this if its not in the appropriate spot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

As a hard-core fan of Both Nintendo's Starfox and Hasbro's MLP:FiM. I can't help but not wonder how EPIC a 20% cooler, MLP version of StarFox would be. After all, StarFox was made to put talking animals in cockpits and have them blow each other to hell and back...

Pew, Peeww, Pe-Peewwwwwwww~ (Bank left Twalot) Pew, Pweeew. Peew. Use bombs wisely.

Posted Image

Gilda x Falco...Ahm okay with this.

Posted Image

Considering the MLP fangames in progress such as below...An MLP/SF crossover is not that far fetched:

• My Little Investigations - A fan game project that is heavily based on the Investigations sub-series of Ace Attorney.
  • My Little Pony: Budding Friendships - A fan game project that is heavily based on the Harvest Moon series.
  • Silent Ponyville - A 3D fan game project that is inspired by a fan fiction, which itself is based on the Silent Hill games.
  • Pony Kart - A 3D fan game project that is heavily based on the Mario Kart series, and similar racing games (although one could argue those other racing games stole it from Mario Kart to begin with).
  • The Legend of Celestia - A fan game project that is inspired by The Legend of Zelda series.
  • Pony Emblem - A fan game project that is heavily based on the Fire Emblem series.
With such concepts in the works, do you believe it only a matter of time before one "Ponified" Star Fox game would be in the works as well? Probably would even advance so much that it would place actual Star Fox fan game projects such as Shadows of Lylat to shame!

Thoughts?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Holy bucking shit..

I never thoughts of this before.

But this. THIS PICTURE. I WANT.

Posted Image

Honestly if I was still interested in writing fanfictions, I would want to write this in a heartbeat.

• Brohoof 1

Holy bucking shit..

I never thoughts of this before.

But this. THIS PICTURE. I WANT.

Posted Image

Honestly if I was still interested in writing fanfictions, I would want to write this in a heartbeat.

The Egotistic and Boastful Abomanon has the capacity to write something of the sort. But the Egotistic and Boastful Abomanon would need a/some prereader/s for the finished product. :blush: