Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite TV Shows

Miss Light Diamond

(edited)

What are a list of your favorite TV shows? I know channels differ from where you live but it's cool. I really don't watch TV but I do record these:

- Amazing Race

- Call Of the Wild Man

- Family Guy

- Ink Master

- Tattoo Nightmares

- Alaska State Troopers

- Bizarre ER

- Man vs. Wild

- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Edited by Samurott77

Let's see...I'm going to count anime as well, but only ones that are still on:

• My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Soul Eater
  • Regular Show
  • Pokemon BW: Rival Destinies
  • Invader Zim

It's mostly those. I usually watch Youtube or Netflix. :P Geez, nearly all of mine are cartoons. >.>

Well besides the obvious one staring us in the face, I have a small list of shows I still even watch, let alone turning it on,b television for.

-Doctor Who

-south park

-looney toons show

-the simpsons

I've religiously watched Hot I Met Your Mother ever since season 4 premiered. So, I have that to look forward to on Mondays. I like to catch reruns of Arrested Development if they happen to be playing. I sometimes catch Cartoon Network shows like Adventure Time and Regular Show. Of course I watch MLP.

I don't actually watch much cable anymore. =P

Aside from MLP (obviously), there aren't many shows I actively follow anymore.

Gravity Falls is brilliant on Disney Channel. It's got good animation, the jokes are pretty damn funny, and since it's about supernatural happenings and creepy stuff, there are hidden messages through the entire show! It's fun to theorize what hidden things mean, and then become giddy with excitement when they actually reveal something! (If anyone else watches it, I had a mini heart-attack when Bill Cipher finally showed up!)

Adventure Time is pretty good, but I think recently it's been all over the place. Every episode will either be really good or really boring.

Also, when they happen to be on and I have nothing to do, Mythbusters, Futurama, Big Bang Theory and sometimes Whose Line Is It Anyway, but that is pretty much only on at 11 PM and later so I don't watch it too often.

I don't watch much TV anymore. Internet all the way!  :yay:

If CNN counts as a show, then yeah. As for actual shows, the ones I watch on TV would be 

1 South Park

2 Psych

3 Colbert Report and Daily Show

4 Big Bang Theory

5 Tosh.0

6 George Lopez

7 Regular Show

If I watch something else, like anime, it's usually on the internet.

I watch way to many tv shows. I don't even have the time for all of them. xD

As you may recognize my avatar is a guy from Teen wolf so obviously I like teen wolf.

I also adore doctor who, Sherlock and the Big Bang theory. :P

I still watch Glee, not because I like it anymore but because I like the actors and actresses so much so I have to see what RIB is planning in glee. :3

• 2 weeks later...

As the title says if you know any good TV-series there is out on DVD or Netflix

Then I would be werry happy if you could post them here, I have just watched the last episode of my new series, and all the other ones that are good I allready have seen..

So if you know a great series that you really love and want to share just put the name of it and what's it about. How many season, why you love it

and if you are look for a new series your self you can take a look at what other people have posted

B) Have a nice day ~~Brohoof~~ B)

I have a bunch of shows I enjoy. Though, most of my favourites are rather old. Currently my favourites are

• The Twilight Zone (1959 series)
  • The Outer Limits (1963 series)
  • ReBoot
  • Downton Abbey
  • Doctor Who
  • Black Books

Besides My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I enjoy watching Sherlock, Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time and The Legend of Korra. I once enjoyed CSI (Vegas and New York) until they got rid of a lot of the original casts.

I love The Walking Dead (also with ponies B-P ), Breaking Bad is so DAMN SUSPENSEFUL It is an amazing show!!!!! There is also this pretty new show called "Hell on Wheels", It is this new Eastwood style western drama on AMC, I can not get enough of this show. It's main protagonist is so damn badass, and all the other characters are deep and giveashitaboutable(yup, thats a word as of 2 seconds ago), and the villians are just pure evil, I LOVE IT!!!!! Seriously, give this show a try, its definetly a competitor to the above shows. Even though they are all AMC(AMC IS THE BEST!!!!) As of comedies, I love The Simpsons. Some people say that the show isn't that good anymore, but though I agree, the 90's were its prime, the new ones are still great, I love they are still hilarious as ever. I love how The Simpsons don't smack you in the fucking face with toilet humor and expect you to fuckin' laugh. They let the comedy come in as the episode unfolds, with its plot, the characters, and the smart references here and there.( though, they do still have some toilet humor here and there) Family Guy on the other hand has a LOT of toilet humor. But somehow, its quite an intelligent show. It basically thrives on references, flashbacks WITH references, and politics. I really love how unapolagetic this show is. They do not care WHO they make fun of....their JOB is to make you laugh....and they succeed every time.Seriously, they were even canceled at one point because of their need to entertain us. But thosemagnificent bastards came back. Now there's...South Park. If there is ONE word to to describe this show. I'm pretty sure it would be....over the top.(yeah, I know thats three words, DEAL WITH IT...if thats okay with you)South Park is just ridiculous!!!! And thats what makes it great. And RANDOM, oh I'd be insane to forget random(Well, I am TheInsaneShane...) This show is unpredictable, so, it stays fresh. It keeps moving, and gives you variety each episode.South Park is, again, EXTREMELY unapolagetic.I mean come on, the great lord Ktulu slashes into a concert, grabs Justin Bieber, and squishes him into an explosion of guts and skull....isn't that enough to fall in love with this show?! :')

So these are some of my favorite shows on tv right now, hope others share my opinion!!! ;-) /)

• 2 weeks later...

I love American Dragon, The Mew Mew Power Dub, Kim Possible, Edd Ed n' Eddy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Spongebob, Malcom in the Middle, and Fairly Odd Parents, but above all besides MLP...

Danny Phantom. Oh gosh, this show...

BEWARE! I am BAWX GHOST!  :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

Favorite Show beside MLP well I know I thats first in line. Second Doctor who, hmmm Dexter Lab. The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Ed edd and Eddy, Power Puff Girls, Ren and Stimpy, King of the hill, I guess those would be my top but I would put like a whole bunch!

Well well, allow me to add my amazing list: 

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (Of course!)

Animaniacs

Tiny Toons Adventures (As you may be able to tell)

South Park

Pawn Stars

Tosh.0

Sliders

Happy Days

Wayans Bros.

Everybody Hates Chris

Cowboy Bebop

Aaaaand that's it! mlp-swtounge.png