Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite TV Shows

Miss Light Diamond

(edited)

The title says it all I guess, what is your favorite TV show apart from MLP

for me it would have to be Community :wub:

Futurama,

and The Walking Dead, then a whole bunch of other shows which I don't feel like listing.

Edited by NewCalamity
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Game Of Thrones and The Walking Dead are my other two favorite shows. ;)

I am reading a game of thrones right now but I have not started getting into the show, and The Walking Dead I have seen all the episodes and read all the books its such an amazing story, and I forgot to say that it is one of my favorites too :blush: Edited by Flame Dancer
  • Brohoof 1

I don't have many favorite shows, there's a few shows here in Czech republic you guys surely won't know, and from the known ones, it's mostly Monty Python's Flying Circus and well... that's all :/

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Its funny I am reading all these posts and going "OH I forgot about that" or " I have to get around to watching that"

some other shows That I forgot would be Doctor who and Firefly ^_^

Edited by Flame Dancer

Regular Show(obvious), Adventure Time, Avatar (both series), Transformers (all generations), The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, and MLP (obviously)
  • Brohoof 1

As much as I hate UK television, I watch Pointless each evening as I'm eating my tea.

Apart from that I watch re-runs of old shows on Dave, and the occasional crime drama. Not a huge television watcher.

• Brohoof 1

Ahh I have so many shows.

Family Guy, Glee, Rizzoli & Isles, NCIS...to name a few.

And there's the stuff like Lizard Lick Towing, Pawn Stars, My Big Redneck Vacation (all comes from family interest I suppose)

• Brohoof 1

Heroes are cool! Also good ol' Donald Duck. And Police Squad! and Misfits (the exact opposite of mlp, tho-very gory, yet good).

The Good Hen, I love you! Thank you for beating me to adding THE BEST SHOW EVER!: Police Squad! That was the absolute funniest show ever on TV. For those of you who have never seen this show, find it, get it. Especially if you like Airplane or The Naked Gun movies.
  • Brohoof 1