Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite TV Shows

Miss Light Diamond

Aside from the obvious one, I really like some miniseries. The best ones are Rome and Hornblower - I have a soft spot for historical drama.

Some cartoons are great, too. Futurama and Pasila deserve a mention.

Let's start with MLP

Teen Titans

PPG

Samurai Jack

First two regions of Pokemon

Monk

Psych

Law & Order CI/SVU

Criss Angel: Mindfreak (my guilty pleasure)

That being said, anything on SyFy is watchable

Oh (Buy some apples)

I forgot the show that belongs at the top of the list

FIREFLY

Edited by Derpy Paws ^.^
  • Brohoof 1

MLP:FiM

South Park and Family Guy too :P.

Air Crash Investigation/Mayday/Air Emergency also. It's a documentary series on plane accidents/incidents. There's actually a new season going on, but I have to go on YouTube to find these new episodes. The latest episode (As of 8/22) is on Singapore Airlines Flight 006 (Unfortuntely, I can only find shitty quality vids, so I'm gonna have to wait for a day or two for better ones). Here's one episode, just to get a feel for it (Not for the nervous-flyers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QjKBFVR2bU

• 3 weeks later...

Other than MLP, mine are:

Codename: Kids Next Door

Yu-Gi-Oh!

El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera (which my username is based off of)

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake

PowerPuff Girls

Dexter's Laboratory

Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil

And quite possibly that new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle show after it comes out (possibly).

Besides MLP, my favorite shows are:

Bar Rescue (yes, I know it's not a cartoon, but it's a show that's worth to watch)

Family Guy (the older ones, not the new ones)

American Dad

That's all there is to it, I guess. Most of the new shows on CN are pretty bland and lacks humor, IMO. :/

The only shows I'm really watching right now are Adventure Time, and Regular Show, I'm not too big on shows such as Breaking Bad or anything like that, just simple cartoons. Maybe a couple older sticoms, but that is about it for me..

I mean Adventure Time is all I really need xP

MLP:FiM

Top Gear

Any channel besides MLS that has football

Nothing much else... I just watch anything really.

Which one? That is the real question

MLP

Big Bang Theory

How its Made

How I met your Mother

Walking Dead

South Park

The Colbert Report

Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones

<3 <3 <3 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

That and ponies is all I watch, other than the occasional Dexter or House episode.

But A Song of Ice and Fire is best series and is naturally best show.

And my shameful secret: I used to be totally in love with Battlestar Galactica and Star Trek. I still watch em every so often but I have no patience for television XD

Which one? That is the real question

MLP

Big Bang Theory

How its Made

How I met your Mother

Walking Dead

South Park

The Colbert Report

British version ;) American version is no where near as good as that one. What about you? Which version do you watch?

• Brohoof 1

MLP, Top Gear, AFV, Ridiculousness, Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, and I watch some Disney when I'm bored.

Of course, MLP:FiM is my favorite *obviouly*

Sonic underground... (fan hated... But I love this show)

And... My little pony friendship is magic... (what a surprise) i remember me thinking about watching the first episode... The last thing I expected was to become a brony... I didn't even know the word brony back then...

There is more... But il keep it at this...

ADVENTURE TIME!!! (I just got into it recently and I can't stop gushing about it. It's like becoming a Brony all over again.) :wub:

Gravity Falls

Phineas and Ferb (this show manages to never get old despite being the same thing every episode)

How I Met Your Mother

Modern Family

Futurama

Glee (don't judge, I got into it because of Very Potter Musical and Darren Criss. -_- I'm not in the fandom or anything, I just watch the show and enjoy it.):

Of course, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which is probably tied first with Adventure Time on the "best certainly airing TV show list".

Edited by Rarietty

British version ;) American version is no where near as good as that one. What about you? Which version do you watch?

Is that even a question? :lol: The British version is infinitely superior to the american version. But I must say, I do like some of the american cars that come up on the American version. The British one is just more interesting to watch.

• Brohoof 1

MLP and Spongebob, and even then the newer spongebob episodes are a bit, bland.

I like a lot of different shows, but they are either canceled or now suck.

Family guy is a good example. I loved the first few seasons, but now it is overrated and far too mainstreamed. South Park is the same way, just not as bad.

I almost never watch actual television anymore.. I ether DVD it or download.

• Brohoof 1