Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite TV Shows

Miss Light Diamond

(edited)

Dr. Who, South Park, and some anime. I don't watch much TV, I spend all my movie-watching time on YouTube

Edited by thesteampunkninja
  • Brohoof 1

I don't watch much TV. However, my favorite shows outside of MLP are SportsCenter (Yeah, I know.) and TopGear UK, a British car TVshow that is actually more about the presenters and their silly attempts at stupid things than it is about cars.

• Brohoof 1

I barely watch TV nowadays.

But if I had to choose... Pawn Stars. fuck yeah.

Not enough characters in my post? Seriously? You want me to write a damn essay or what.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lizard Lick Towing, but I have alot of them.

VH1 Top 20 Countdown

Combat Pawn

My Big Redneck Vacation

World's Dumbest

World's Worst Tennants

NASCAR Race Hub

EDIT: Ahh, I forgot Top Gear UK

Edited by MrXweetok
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

The Good Hen, I love you! Thank you for beating me to adding THE BEST SHOW EVER!: Police Squad! That was the absolute funniest show ever on TV. For those of you who have never seen this show, find it, get it. Especially if you like Airplane or The Naked Gun movies.

Those two movies had me on the floor laughing my lungs out they were AMAZING so Police Squad sounds like the show for me :lol: Edited by Flame Dancer
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Those two movies had me on the floor laughing my lungs out they were AMAZING so Police Squad sounds like the show for me :lol:

It is! Imagine Naked Gun in a half hour show. You cannot move from the Tv or you'll miss some sight gag. It didn't last a whole season because audiences weren't ready for that kind of humor. Edited by Ol' Sarge
  • Brohoof 1

It is! Imagine Naked Gun in a half hour show. You cannot move from the Tv or you'll miss some sight gag. It didn't last a whole season because audiences weren't ready for that kind of humor.

I hate it when really good shows get canceled, the same thing happened to firefly which is another amazing show that I highly suggest ^_^
  • Brohoof 1

The Whitest Kids U'Know, Doctor Who and Always Sunny In Philidalipia. I'm not sure if they still show The Whitest Kids U'Know it was on IFC then my folks changed cable providers and I haven't been able to see it since.

The Good Hen, I love you! Thank you for beating me to adding THE BEST SHOW EVER!: Police Squad! That was the absolute funniest show ever on TV. For those of you who have never seen this show, find it, get it. Especially if you like Airplane or The Naked Gun movies.

Lol :D. Yeah, I love the show, it's some super funny stuff. But it seems that it isn't really well known. It's a shame it was only like 6 episodes long. Although it might start getting repetetive, so it's maybe a good thing afterall. But I was lmaoing all the time, actually, I can't think about anything funnier right now. Anyway, I also started watching Doctor Who yesterday.

I don't have many favorite shows, there's a few shows here in Czech republic you guys surely won't know, and from the known ones, it's mostly Monty Python's Flying Circus and well... that's all :/

Kdepak, to určitě nebudeme znát. /Yeah, we surely won't know these. xD

MLP is honestly the only TV show I watch on a regular basis; everything else I happen to enjoy I really don't watch on a schedule at all. That being said, I do enjoy occasional episodes of Pawnstars and The Office. :lol:

• Adventure Time
  • The Regular Show
  • The Misadventures Of Flapjack
  • Spongebob
  • Looney Tunes
  • Dexter's Lab
  • House
  • Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy
  • Top Gear
  • Azumanga Diaoh
  • Trigun
  • Johnny Bravo
  • Angry Beavers
  • Beavis + Butthead
  • Daria
  • Brohoof 1

Game of Thrones

South park

Big bang theory

Supernatural

Family guy

The Simpsons

Star Trek Enterprise

How I met your mother

2 and a half men (with Charlie Sheen)

• Brohoof 1

Well I like Metalocalypse, as you can tell from my avatar and title.

Young Pickles is great. Also, his brother is a huuuuuge douche!

My favorite shows: Metalocalypse, Game of Thrones, and Through the Wormhole.

• Brohoof 1

I actually don't really ... watch shows. MLP:FIM is the only exception :lol: It's like the first and only show I actually followed. Heh, It's also the only show I have been hyping about, (Season 3!)

Though when to keep on topic, the show that comes closest as in, I have seen plenty of episodes unintentional, is The Big Bang Theory.

The writing and everything is quite brilliant, the science (behind the comedy) is accurate which makes it even better. It's a solid show.

But I don't follow it. like I said, I only follow MLP:FIM when it comes to shows. The rest of my attention goes to the game industry.

Have so many I could list as favorites. Ones i'm currently following,

Once Upon A Time

Grimm

Revenge

House

Bones

One Piece (tho i missed a couple eps cause hulu took them down, so i have to wait for them to come around again)

Daily Show and Colbert Report

For older shows i love, Slayers, Tenchi, numerous other anime, anything Joss Wedon, and many of the ones mentioned already.

Soul Eater, Seinfeld, Death Note, Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Futurama.

Those are just some. I don't watch a lot of TV, but a little bit, most fo the stuff I watch is online or Netflix.