Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your darkest fears

Johny Farenheit

i'm only afraid of one thing:

goats

i didn't know i was so afraid until our class went to the zoo

so a girl in my group asked if she could borrow some money to feed the goats

i gave her 50 cents and she gave me half the pellets so i could feed the goats too

i reached my hand out to a goat and right before he ate out of it...

i started flipping out and screaming

i ran to the hand sanitizer even though the goat never touched me

i took 50 pumps of soap even though the petting zoo rules said one or two

i really don't like goats

Bees, Wasps and Hornets lol I hate anything that flies with a stinger. I'm not even allergic I just have some very unpleasant memories involving those kinda things.

I fear very few things. I have no aversion to the horror genre, and watch movies such as Hellraiser or Friday the 13th like others would watch some Spielberg movie. I don't fear any animals, no matter how venomous, as I understand many of their inner workings and such, and I usually don't fear what I understand. I do, however, have a small set of debilitating phobias, some of which are common, yet irrational, and others, rare, yet still rather stupid. Here are the top three, descending from most severe to least.

1. Wide, open spaces with no sufficient cover, no corners, and no acquaintances anywhere in sight (Cenophobia). 

Because of this fear, I think I'd go insane if I ever went out on the open ocean alone, even with a boat. I don't really fear the emptiness around me; really, I fear that I could be snuck up on, and attacked, or just murdered. I know, pretty irrational. I don't know what happened in my life that could have caused this fear. I do remember having recurring nightmares when I was younger, and they would commonly feature a giant room devoid of furniture. The only other resident was my father, and in these dreams he was incredibly creepy, despite the fact that I have an excellent relationship with him. So, no idea why I have this fear.

2. Heights, cliffs, drop-offs, and abyss's (Acrophobia).

I understand this phobia perfectly. Throughout my life, I've had plenty of traumatic experiences with heights. Each time one of these has occurred, it worsens my fear, and I makes it easier for me to experience the same intense fear that I associate with mental trauma. Now, I can't even go on a hike up a small mountain without suffering from a panic attack- I absolutely DESPISE heights.

3. Long words (Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia).

Whoever invented that term was a cruel, sadistic person. But no, I don't really have this, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to type its name.

Actual 3. Needles and other similar objects, as well as injections (Trypanophobia).

A very common phobia, and one I unfortunately have. I know this is entirely irrational, because I feel a lot less pain if I do not see the needle enter my body then I do if it is visible. Just the mention of needles gives me an odd feeling in my wrists, neck, and other areas where I have important arteries and veins.

And now my list is finished. You can all go back to doing whatever it is normal people do when they're not reading about my stupid fears.

Bees, ghosts, and public speaking. Bees because I envision them as small monsters with harpoons on their butt, so i get jittery whenever i see them. Ghosts because, well, who ISN'T afraid of them? Public speaking because i'm the shy type and i usually mess up when i do it.

• Brohoof 1

Fear is a silly emotion.

I fear no bug, though, I'm often surprised by their sudden appearance. I even catch wolf spiders in my back yard. I think they're kinda cute ^_^

Hmmmm... I guess I'm afraid of being kidnapped. That'd would probably suck.

I can't think of much.

Here they are, in no particular order:

1. Darkness, I can't stand this one and need to be in the light most of the time.

2. Jump scares, this really includes anything from video games to tv shows to everyday life, I hate 'em.

3. Public speaking. In high school the other week we all had to do a 5 minute speech. Everyone was laughing at me because my face went red and I started stuttering. Worst 5 minutes so far.

So yeah, I guess that's it. I got over my fear of heights quite a while ago now. Some spiders are freaky, but I'm fine with the little ones. I can see why people are freaked out by clowns, but I don't personally fear them. But I just can't seem to see why people can be scared of bees, although, I've never been stung before. My and my friends were having lunch once and a bee flew over to our table. Everyone jumped up legged it while I leaned over and brushed it away (Look at me, being Mr Macho).

• Brohoof 1

Death (use to sit up at night when I was little and cry about the thought of dying)

Other people I know dying, Such as grand parents friends and what not

And spiders CANT STAND SPIDERS!

• Brohoof 2

1.Zombie apocalypse 

2.one world order

3.being run by Poland

4.those books that when you get to the end theres a mirror and it says "how about you" 

sorry that was 4 but there all legit.

1. water - i literately cant be in anything up to my waist without flipping shit.

2. failure - not in public or anything its just i cant take losing or messing up kind of like ocd but im scared of messing up its hard to explain.

3.darkness - i hate not being able to see like areas that are dark or have absolutely no way to see i refuse to go in or try to avoid at all times.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I would like to kind of know, what makes you well scared...Now what I fear I know some ponies well laugh at, I'm ok with it. I'm scared to DEATH of Clay movies... I'm not kidding.... When I was a kid I tried to watch one with a friend well, I started to shake a lot and I could feel my heart going 100Miles a sec, I just ran out of the room and ran in to the bathroom and yeah. I'm still scared of them today not more then 10mins ago I was watching a horror movie it was ok, It was just short stories well.. one of them was in clay, ah I tried to watch it not more then 1min in to I started to shake bad I'm still shaking from it..... Its silly I know a grown man scared of moving clay. The other thing I'm scared to death of nooses, and even more of seeing somepony hanging from one. So anyway if you would like tell me or well us what are you so scared.

• Brohoof 3

I'm scared of being alone. I've always lived with my family and I have friends that I talk to but I get the feeling that as soon as I start living on my own that that would be the end. that I wouldn't ever meet another person outside of work

• Brohoof 1

Well. Ever heard of "Jeff The Killer" From creepy pasta? If not here a images https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/560222_223420044449768_1822715602_n.jpg Just waking up to him in your face or seeing him in your dreams with a knife at your neck is just terrifying. And here him saying 'Go...To...Sleep!" In your mind is just completely creepy. Sometimes hes a nightmare sometimes hes not. But mostly he wants to kill you to free you from the world that going insane and heartless/soulless and nightmares, That all he likes to do....

• Brohoof 2

Scared of going to sleep and waking up somewhere foreign.  Also scared of losing my mind and stuff like that.  They're pretty irrational.

wait.. Haha!

You mean Claymation?  Like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL_c_QM4dNc

Fear teh clay!!

yes, ha just like that, tell you the truth I watched... I'm shaking no joke its odd I know you are just trying to be funny lol but yeah even that makes me want to run and hide, its silly I know but yeah...

(edited)

Well. Ever heard of "Jeff The Killer" From creepy pasta? If not here a images https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/560222_223420044449768_1822715602_n.jpg Just waking up to him in your face or seeing him in your dreams with a knife at your neck is just terrifying. And here him saying 'Go...To...Sleep!" In your mind is just completely creepy. Sometimes hes a nightmare sometimes hes not. But mostly he wants to kill you to free you from the world that going insane and heartless/soulless and nightmares, That all he likes to do....

Hahahah!  One of my college friends has this exact fear!  I always full-screen Jeff onto his computer monitor and then turn it off before he gets back from class to troll him img-1609736-1-tongue.png

And Luna, if your anything like me, this will freak you out. img-1609736-2-tongue.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpX6XCg4IaQ

If I don't understand something and I'm just all like "WTF is that?" it will scare me.  Like CGI shit and stuffz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PXlTKmGVTw

post-6560-0-53921100-1372669617.jpg

Edited by John

I have the largest feat of spiders. In other words, I'm arachnophobic.

Seriously, if I see one, I will flip out, and run away. I can't see how anyone likes those. I mean--- ....They're just scary. Tarantulas, and the ones that jump are the worst ones.

...Great, now I scared myself.

• Brohoof 3

Oh my, I fear many many things.

Among my fears are fears that range from ones more strongly feared, to lighter fears.

Um lets see, i'm scared of Heights, I'm scared of insects, I'm somewhat uncomfortable with needles, but tolerable enough, I'm scared of being totally alone(as in nobody at all, not even people on the forums). I'm scared of rejection, I'm scared of public speaking to an extent(Yet I can do like acting and stuff no problem), i'm also sometimes a bit uncomfortable in the dark, but more because I don't know whos there.

And my biggest fear is probably of guts and organs and stuff, that stuff scares me half dead. I can't deal with it, not to mention its disgusting, don't ask me why. It also gives me nightmares to sometimes.

Theres probably more fears I have, but thats all I can think of for now.

• Brohoof 1

My main fears include:

-The Fear of Downing

-The Fear of Heights

-The Fear of Dolls (Especially those damn Raggedy Ann Dolls)

-The Fear of Puppets

-The Fear of looking out the window at night

-The Fear of being in the dark, turning around, and seeing some freakish monster staring back at me.

Those are the main ones. sad.png

• Brohoof 2

Said it before, but hey, why not?

What I fear most is people. I know it sounds really ridiculous, but it is actually a very serious issue with me that I don't like to discuss with anyone. My other fears include deep water, heights, snakes, embarrassing myself, and death.

That's not even remotely scary

I fear nothing other than immediate danger. I don't think that really counts, though

Guts and blood? Nope. I watched this video right before eating lunch.

Spiders, sharks, and snakes? Nope. They're adorable and usually not dangerous.

Public speaking? I like public speaking.

Fear of the dark? Good Iron Maiden song.

I've always had an irrational fear of spiders. They are just the creepiest thing to me. I've also hated needles since I was a little kid. I Had to get a shot of sedative in my face as a little kid for a surgery, and it just really messed with my head to the point where if I go to get blood-work done I occasionally clench my fists so tight they have difficulty drawing blood from the veins in my arms.

(edited)

-Social interaction.

-Large crowds

-Seizures

-Being judged

-Hospitals or doctors' offices

-Gangs

-Drugs

Edited by Mystery

Therefor there needs to be a definition of fear:

Fear is an emotion induced by a perceived threat which causes entities to quickly pull far away from it and usually hide.

Therefore I haven't got any fears, as long as the situation isn't threatening my life. Sorry if I seem arrogant with that, but according to this fact I'm kinda fearless. :/