Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Moon Rises PMV

Dann

It's actually pretty good. Animation isn't that bad either. I would give you a cookie but I ate them all x3

D: oh nooos the cookies, thanks though :P it is my first big animation XD lunas hair was very annoying

D: oh nooos the cookies, thanks though :P it is my first big animation XD lunas hair was very annoying

Maybe you could have made her hair look like the one before it became like Celestia's? It would be much easier. I don't do animations so yeah.. ^_^

Maybe you could have made her hair look like the one before it became like Celestia's? It would be much easier. I don't do animations so yeah.. ^_^

it would have been easier but at the times when she is not moving it doesnt look as good

I think you hit the effect I think you were trying to get, very dramatic, fits well with the song. I look forward to seeing more from you!

Luna looked great except her hair looked kind of like jelly at some points, probably could have used some stars in it to make it look more night-skyish

I think you hit the effect I think you were trying to get, very dramatic, fits well with the song. I look forward to seeing more from you!

Luna looked great except her hair looked kind of like jelly at some points, probably could have used some stars in it to make it look more night-skyish

yeah i know i should have added that but i got lazy at some point and decided not to spend the time to do that XD