Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Notable Scenes of MLP

Xievie

Well, the other day I started a thread on what you showed emotion for in the categories of Anger, Happiness, and Sadness.

Well then, now you're gonna share what scenes you think are notable for: Epic/Awesomeness, Funniness, and Adorableness.

Maybe you thought the fights of Season 2 Finale was awesome, or you could say the Last Roundip Chase was more epic?

You could also say you found a certain reference really funny.

Also, i'm sure there was a moment, that you thought was cute or adorable.

Well, why are you still reading this? Go on, post those notable scenes!

(edited)

This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpKbiDkAHDE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Every time I watch it, it reminds me how far this show has come in terms of overall awesomenss. Violence can be a key reason as to why the show appeals to people like us, it's a rare thing to be in a, what would be classified as a “girly” cartoon, anyway, so why not further improve on what Faust wanted to do all this time- breaking the stereoptypical mold of these kinds of shows?

I honestly can't get enough of that scene, just, 100% of it is amazing. So many new reactions in such a little time. The first time I saw this, my mouth was agape. I hope we have more epicness like this come Season 3.

Oh, and speaking of unusaly awesome, epic, and violent scenes, this one was another favorite of mine from the Wedding two-parter:

Edited by NASCARFAN160licious

I have my own oppinions too.

Awesomeness/Epicness: Rainviw Dash's Best Flier Competion Sonic Rainboom had to be the most awesome and epic scene of the show so far. Match it with Guile's theme or You're gonna go Far Kid.. Well, most songs, then LUNA: AHA! THE AWESOMENESS HAS BEEN -DOUBLED!

Funnies: I personally thought it was a bit funny when Iron Will broke the fourth wall. I can't think up a funny moment, though.

Cuteness: I can't decide. A certain picture of the Training Montage of Fluttershy really got me, but not really the whole scene.

If anything, the cutest scene was when Fluttershy and Rarity ended "Green isn't your Color". I smiled when they did the Pinkie Pie promise. It gave me the feelings of happiness,and made it rreeaaalllyyy adorable.

One of the cutest scenes was this one, for sure. Lots of hugs, and it's when they all realize they were destined to be friends the moment Dashie did her Sonic Rainboom, that jump-started the other five's cutie marks. Can't find the full scene, but this is the hug for now xP

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Even after the second season finished, I still think this is the most thrilling scene ever! Rainbow Dash achieved a Sonic Rainboom, AND managed the exquisite timing needed to catch four ponies just a split second before they reached the ground! Then without slowing down from Rainboom speed, she carried them back up to the Colosseum! Can you say...

AWESOME?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WImRs-nWW48

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

(edited)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=N61lbhrmP40

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgmXy-CqXP0

These made me smile.

Though I think the "Yay" scene is the most notable one. Edited by agigantorllama

Part 1 of the Season 2 Finale where Twilight confronts Queen Chrysalis in disguise during the wedding rehearsal, then everyone rejects her claim. It's quite gripping and stressful as everyone abandons her. It's a dark scene, but it has that strength to it.