Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most emotional scene of FiM

Xievie

(edited)

Happiness: Definitively Pinkie's Smile song.

Sadness: In 'Rarity takes Manehattan' when she thinks she's pushed her friends away from her and starts singing in the rain.

Anger: When Tirek destroys the Library. I nearly stopped watching the episode, except that I know he was about to be beaten to a pulp.

Edited by The Only Joe

The end of Twilight's Kingdom, the "Let the Rainbow Remind You" song. It gives me pure feels every time. What emotion? I don't know... liquid pride?

Happiness: The Smile Song. Works like a charm.

Sadness: When any of the Mane 6 are sad. Except Fluttershy - she's too cute to make me sad.

Anger: Fluttershy getting doormatted in Putting Your Hoof Down. Also Spike getting thoroughly ignored all the time.

"Let the Rainbow Remind You" made me so sad the first time I heard it. It wrapped up the season so well. 

I think mostly because at the time I thought that was the end of the show for good. I was really bummed out for a couple days after that. I had to jump into watching Gravity Falls just to get my mind off of ponies for awhile.

(A  Canterlot Wedding, First Episode, Right at the end)

"What the... aww, Cadence is nice... wait... no... NO. NO! WHAT THE HELL, NO! SHE WENT TO HELL! PONY HELL, NO!!!

(A Canterlot Wedding, Second Episode, Beginning)

"NOOOOOOOO.... oh... good.... she is fine... oh, Cadence you- Oh. There is two. Cool. Oh, song lyrics. Nice."

• Brohoof 1

Anger: The group laughing at Rainbow Dash in Mare Do Well. Discord broke Pinkie's spirit with the idea that her friends would do such a thing, and here they go and do it for real, specifically for the purpose of making Dash feel bad, and call it a friendship lesson :wat:

Heartwarming: Sweetie Belle's drawing in Sisterhooves Social.

Sadness: When Rainbow Dash traded Fluttershy for a book. Pretty much sank my Flutterdash ship.

Happiness: Raindow Dash accepting Scootaloo as her sister. Something I'd wanted pretty much since the first time I saw them interact.

Mixed feelings: All of Magical Mystery Cure. Alicorn Twilight is another thing I'd wanted for a long time, and for Celestia to still be alive and around afterward is a dream come true. The music is also great. But the way it all happened felt very awkward and could have been so much better, especially if it was a continuing thread throughout the season. Or at least a two part episode. Spike At Your Service could easily be sacrificed for such a momentous occasion.

Humor: Schmoopy doo! I'm so glad I got to hear Peter recite this line in person at MWBF last year :D

• Brohoof 3

Posted Image Posted Image I like having two older brothers and a younger sister. It enables more sensitive feels for the show.
I totally know that feel. I have a sister who I'm really close to, and that song almost made me cry manly tears of compassion (ALMOST! :toldya: ) I like to think I'm her BBBFF, and that song pretty much sums up our "siblinghood."

I've cried happy tears during a number of moments:

1. When Rainbow successfully performed the Rainboom in "Sonic Rainboom."

2. When Rainbow chose Tank in "May the Best Pet Win" and said all that stuff about him. x )

3. When Rainbow (I'm sure you see a trend emerging) comforted a tearful, confessing Scoots in "Sleepless in Ponyville."  And when Rainbow supported Scoots with a hoof while she flew.

4. When Rainbow completed the last leg of the aerial relay in "Rainbow Falls" just in the nick of time.

5. When Rainbow recites everything she'd learned about the history of the Wonderbolts.

Sad Dashie makes me sad:

Anger?  I'm not sure if the show has ever elicited genuine anger...  It's the fandom that tends to bring that out in me. x3

When Tank first saves Rainbow.

When Rainbow and Scoots have their talk.

When Rainbow is all alone after being replaced by mare-do-well.

When Twi's library bites the dust.

When Twi feels left out being the last pony to find her rainbow thingy.

When Pinkie thinks her friends abandoned her.

When Twilight gets her wings.

When S4 ended with that picture of them together...

• Brohoof 1

Oh, this one's easy.  You might all think I'm nuts, but my biggest feels scene is actually the big reveal at the end of Testing 1, 2, 3, when they do the musical montage of all the townsponies reanacting the history of the Wonderbolts.  I get choked up ever time.  I'm actually getting slightly misty-eyed just thinking about it.  I don't know why that scene hits me so hard.  Rainbow felt so down on herself, felt like she was an idiot, called herself a loser.  Most of us have been there.  I know I sure as hell have.  That vunerability made her so real and relatable.  And what they all did for her was so sweet, and when she realized how smart she really is, if she just learns in her own way--that was such a beautiful moment, and one of the best messages of the whole show.

But I have to mention a close second, and that's when Twi did the past vision thing and saw the battle against Nightmare Moon.  Celestia's fall, and Twilight's shedding of tears in that scene blew me away.  Definitely one of the best scenes in the whole show.

• Brohoof 2

The ending of season 4. It sucked so bad. 

Not only does Twilight get the ugliest castle ever that SO does not fit with the rest of Ponyville(Like seriously, it stands out more than it should). 

But now, Twilight will be a Friendship Power Ranger, with a magical map to solve problems...woohoo.

(edited)

There are several poignant scenes in MLP, but the one to get me to cry is the entire part from Twilight's Kingdom in which Twilight tells Tirek she wants Discord freed as well all the way to the end of the episode. I cried so many tears of joy because of that episode and when I was done, I watched it again and cried again. Next day, I watched it again and cried again.

There was forgiveness, sorrow, desperation, hope, the Mane 6 becoming elevated to a new form which I felt they deserved, the spreading of joy throughout the land, and then "Let the Rainbow Remind You" with that end picture. There was just so much wrapped into the final scenes of that episode that just made it so beautiful.

And this is coming from a guy who only cries about really sad "real" things (documentaries, history, or problems in the lives of those I love). This has been the only piece of fiction in any format to actually bring me to tears and it's because of that strong emotional connection that I share with with the Mane 6 and Discord. You really got to hand it to the show's creators for making a show like this and this is just one of the major reasons I love it so much. :)

Edited by estoc
  • Brohoof 1

Good music does it for me every time, and it's part of the reason I became a musician myself.  So it's not surprising that all of the emotional parts for me revolved around music.

Happiness:  The song at the end of "Filli Vanilli".  It was just such a joyous moment accentuated by the seamless merging of the other two songs from the episode.

Sadness:  Twilight's reprise of the BBBFF song in "A Canterlot Wedding".  The blow of the scene just before it where everyone rejected her was brought to a climax at that moment.

Anger:  Nothing in the show has made me angry so far, which I think is as it should be.

Happiness: The Smile song in A Friend in Deed.

Anger: Rarity and Blueblood in The Best Night Ever.

Sadness: Fluttershy who didn't see Discord's betrayal coming in Twilight's Kingdom.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

The end of magical mystery cure.right before the dredded transformation... I think the songs called celestias ballad. On my first watch of the episode I was like in tear, of the flash back. :) But the library being blown up in the finale, for me,was a big deal. Like I hate the new castle... that library kinda was something to me

Edited by Frozen The Unicorn
  • Brohoof 1

Definitely the scenes where the Mane 6's cutie marks are ripped from their bodies in The Cutie Map Part 1, seeing them in pain and agony and then seeing how sad they were after their talents were taken from them made me cry.  :(  :(

post-5578-0-65391800-1428714889_thumb.png

post-5578-0-50603100-1428714893_thumb.png

post-5578-0-34978800-1428714896_thumb.png

post-5578-0-03251000-1428714900_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

• 6 years later...
17 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

From "A Canterlot Wedding Part 1" where Shining Armor, Celestia and the rest of the Mane 6 leave Twilight alone is my most emotional moment.

I can't agree with you more. My heart literally dropped at this scene. It was like I witnessed a horrible death of a dear friend in an anime like DBZ. 

Happiest: When everyone showed up in the finale

Saddest: (See above clip)

Angriest: Gilda roaring at Fluttershy (I wanted to get my revenge on Gilda after seeing this like when Vegeta raged at Beerus. 

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Scootaloo9074090 said:

well, this scene is the most emotional.

It hurt my heart to see Dashie sad

That one got me very chocked up, too. So did Celestia's Ballad when Celestia and Twilight went through all of Twilight's Ponyville memories.

• Brohoof 3

The saddest moments for me were Rainbow's emotional breakdown in Tanks of the Memories and Big Mac opening up to Apple Bloom in Brotherhooves Social. I'm not the one to cry (not even at funerals), but these two scenes made me weep like a preschooler.

The happiest moment for me was Cranky and Matilda's wedding in Slice of Life. That whole episode in fact, was the best.

Angry, well, I get angry on Applejack everytime she babies Apple Bloom. Knowing what it feels like to be the youngest and never considered mature even though others say I am, Applejack always manages to make me angry, especially in Somepony to Watch Over Me.

• Brohoof 2