Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

where can i watch MLP

flutterjames

(edited)

this topic should be a status update rather then a thread

not on youtube you say well google is your friend but you tube is the best way to watch it im subscribed to CJUploads for the soul perpose of watching mlp on my xbox

also you could buy the DvDs

Edited by PonyEcho

(edited)

Not on Youtube? I dunno... Youtube's the biggest site with them, and other places just use those. I know a site that has all the pony eps together in an easy format, but they're all you-tube vids...

mlp-fim.com is the site I use

Edited by Skystar

Netflix if you have it. Nothing like watching it on my big HD tv (but you dont need to know about how my family wastes money on multiple 60 inch 1080p HD tvs, and no need to be jelly if you dont have a nice tv, i fell for you)

• 2 weeks later...

If your living in the UK, It'll be alot harder to watch it. Netflix maybe, But Sky/Virgin/BTVision dont seem to have it, Or only have one or two episodes. I use Youtube. If you got Youtube on your Xbox or Television, That'd help, i guess. I'm with you though, Its low quality.

I used to watch them on YouTube, until in the spring shortly after I finished Season 2. At that point, Hasbro started taking down a lot of the high quality episodes from YouTube, so it became a little difficult to find episodes, at least under the same profile and with consistently high quality. Now, I watch all episodes at the following link: http://mlp-fim.com/50. This site has high quality episodes in the YouTube format, all together in order of episode and season! Very high quality. Hope this helps! :D

All the episodes are available in glorious HD on Netflix. It's where I watch my episodes. You can find places simply by googling for them, although the video quality and download speed may be pretty crap.