Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My first fanfic- There is no name for it...

Pinkie D Pie

(edited)

Well this is my first fanfic I ever wrote. I bet it is terrible, so sorry if it is. But here it is my unnamed tale with no point what so ever...

A nonnamed fanfic.

OR

A ranfom fanfic I threw together in one and a half hours at two in the morning, becuase I have nothing better to do when my internet is out.

Yeah lets go with the first one.

I be so bored right now, so here's the most radnom unnamed tale ever written. So be prepared.

"Hey, what the hay are you doing Twilight?" A rainbow maned pegasus called out to the puple unicorn down on the ground.

"I'm freaking out. What am I suppose to do. Spike sent every book in the library to the princess. And now she is in the hospital with a bent wing. Oh I just know she is going to banish me to the moon for 1000 years." The unicorn anwserd.

"Oh come on, I am sure she understands Twilight. She wouldn't send her star pupil to the moon." The cyan pegasus said, trying to calm Twilight down.

"Oh Rainbow Dash, you really don't know the princess. Of course she would. She sent a simple messenger to the moon for asking if he could have a day off to visit his family in Phillydelphia." Twilgiht called back, her voice growing louder.

"Hey Rainbow Dash. What are you and Twilight talking about over here. Oh is it a party. I love partys!" A pink pony hollered bouncing up to Twilight.

"No Pinkie. I was telling Rainbow Dash that I'm going to be sent to the moon. Oh I need to hide." And with that the purple unicorn teleported away.

"Oh, what is this all about Dashy?" Pinkie asked the rainbow maned pegasus.

"I'll tell you on the way to Fluttershys house." Rainbow Dash called down to the pink pony.

"Wait, your saying that the princess is in the hospital with a bent wing. I don't know Rainbow, I think Twilight might actually be in trouble." The yellow Pegasus said to Rainbow Dash while trying to feed a bunny.

"Fluttershy, it's the princess, there is know way she would send Twilight to the moon. She didn't do anything to you for stealing her Phonix, or for almost causing the parasprite out break in Phillydelphia." Rainbow said with a smile to the now blushing Fluttershy.

"You are probably right RD, but I still don't know where she is. But I guess I can help you look." She anwsered.

"Rarity, Twilight is in trouble and your more worried about finishing this one dress." Rainbow Dash said to the white unicorn angrily.

"You don't understand Rainbow, if I don't finish these dresses I might not get discovered in Canterlot. You do relize these dresses are for the huge party over in Canterlot. If the ponies where my dresses I might get invited to the next huge party. Then every pony will see just how amazing I am. I am sorry Rainbow, but I cant help you search right now. If I see her I will tell you, but until I come find you I must ask you to get out of my shop." Rartiy said smiling, pushing Rainbow out of her shop.

"Well it looks like it's only Me, you Pinkie, and Fluttershy to look for Twilight." Rainbow Dash told the search party she had put together. "To bad Applejack is at that rodeo, I am sure she would really help us find her."

"Um, Rainbow, where should we start looking?" Flutteshy asked nerviously.

"Ok, Fluttershy you look around town. Pinkie because, well because you are all we have, go ask Zecora if she has seen her..."

"Wait, you want me to go ask the evil enchantress!" Pinkie interupted.

"Pinkie she is not evil, nor is she an enchantress. Just please go look while I go on a flyaround looking. Lets go!" Rainbow hollered flying off into the clouds while Pinkie walked to the forest.

"Oh Rarity you must finish theses dresses, and when you do you can go looking for Twilight." The whtie unicorn told herself. She looked out the window, and saw what looked like a purple pony go running in front of it. Is that her, know it can't be. But what if it is. Finish dresses or go investigate. Finish dresses or go investigate. Oh... The white unicorn thought to herself, while running out her front door.

"Twilight just keep walking. They will never find you. Just keep walking." The purple unicorn kept repeating to herself.

"Twilight stop right there, I need to talk to you." A white unicorn called some ditance behind Twilgiht.

"No, Rarity how did you find me, Twilight said, as she took off in a sprint in the direction of the Everfree forest.

"Oh wait, is that Twilight?" A yellow pegasus asked herself as she was walking around town. She flew after the purple pony she saw going towards the forest. "Oh hi Rairty." The yellow pegasus called down to the white unicorn running after Twilight.

"Fluttershy!" Rarity said in suprise looking up. "There's no time to talk, we must keep chasing her." Rarity called above her.

"But wait what are you doing here? I thought you were making dresses." She asked to Rarity below her.

"I told you Flutteshy, this is not the time to talk." She hollerd to the pegasus above her.

"Come on Rainbow you can find her. Just keep looking." The cyan pegasus told herself.

"Ranbow, we found her." Rainbow heard hollered from somewhere in the distance. She flew in the direction of the noise to spot suprisingly enough Rairty, with Fluttershy right above her chasing after somepony. She saw a pupple pony run into the forest and gave chase.

Oh well Zecora didn't see Twilight anywhere, might as well go search somewhere else. The pink pony told herself. Is that Twilight with Rarity chasing after her. It is and there's Fluttershy and Rainbow trying to catch her. She told herself chasing after all of them. They headed out of the forest and back towards town.

There going to catch you Twilight! The puple unicorn yelled in her head while she kept running. Right as she made it in town, there was a huge blast of white in front of her that made her stop. Standing in front of her was Princess Celestia. Her wing was in a sling, and she had a pretty stern look on her face. Soon Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Flutteshy, and Rarity caught up to them.

"Princess how is your wing doing?" The blue pegasus asked the white alicorn standing in front of her.

"Oh it's doing fine right now, and thank you for your concern." The princess anwserd.

"Princess, please don't send me to the moon!" The puple unicorn said as she started crying.

"Princess, tell her your not going to send her to the moon, because you wouldn't do that to your star pupil, would you?" The cyan pegsus asked.

"Don't be silly Twilight, she's not going to send you to the moon." The white unicorn told the crying Twilight.

"She won't and you know it Twilight." The yellow pegasus said, hovering behind Twilgiht.

"Of course she wouldn't do that, she wouln't be able to learn about friendship on the moon. And if she left the Elements of Harmony would not be here, then if Discord broke out, we would get are choclate rain back. Yummy, Delicious choclate rain." The pink pony said.

"Of course I'm not going to send her to the moon, I'm going to send all of you." The princess anwserd.

"Wait, what?" They all asked in unsion.

"You heard me all of you, to the moon." And with that they all telepoted to the calstles secret undergound launcher room.

"Luna, is the cannon ready?" Celstia asked her sister standing over at some fancy looking controls.

"As ready as they will ever be." Luna anwsered her sister. "You do promise it's not me going in there this time right?" She asked nerviously.

"Of course Luna, you didn't do anything wrong like these five." Celesitia anwaserd, as she put a box into a giant cannon. "Oh I do love this part of my job." Luna started to push some of the buttons and a voice came over the speakers.

"In five...four...three...two...one... TO THE MOON!" The voice screamed, as the sisters started laughing.

"Bye, bye my little ponys." Celestia laughed, with an evil look in her eyes.

"So um sister, what did they do wrong?" Luna asked.

"I'll tell you tonight sister." Celestia awnsered with a wink.

THE END

Ok do remember this is my first fanfic, I am hoping to be funny, but it might not be. Well it was written late, and is probably very horrible, so please don't be mad at me...Please. Bye.

Edited by TGAP Trixie Sparkle

oh...ok I guess, nice ending. Kinda a twist, I found it annoying how you didnt use their names that much and more described them..

• Brohoof 1

oh...ok I guess, nice ending. Kinda a twist, I found it annoying how you didnt use their names that much and more described them..

Thanks and I see what you mean. Nest time I write a fic i'll use there names, alot more.

(edited)

It was ok. It is a little plain spoken. Needs, um, descriptive words. It's hard to put into words what is missing. This story has potential as a short funny fic. It's just, missing something.

Edited by Coeus
  • Brohoof 1