Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Logic

lomk

So I was watching The Last Roundup...

Applejack gets in the carriage and the other ponies are on foot, each only carrying their own weight. Twi says they're going to lose her so they get a carriage pulled by Dash and Fluttershy to catch AJ...because 2 ponies pulling their own weight, the weight of 3 others and the weight of the carriage is going to somehow be faster? Why not just get the one who can break the sound/light barrier and the one who can catch the one who breaks said barriers? (S1 E05) Pony logic, I guess :lol:

Anyhow, respond with some other examples of this pony logic.

Celestia has wings, but makes her guards fly her around on a carriage in one episode (Swarm of the Century I think).

Fixed.

In the first episode, you see the CMC huddling together... But they don't know each other yet.

Very simple. There is none.

.....oh...wait, you don't mean relating to real life logic? Oh...okay...well. Anyways.

Y'know how in the wedding episodes, TrollCelestia told the mane 6 to go get the Elements to defeat Queen Chrysalis? Well...remember back in the beginning of Season 2 when she said that the chamber leading to the elements can be opened by a spell that she can only use? Well, what was the point sending them to get the elements, if they couldn't even open the door to them?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

Very simple. There is none.

.....oh...wait, you don't mean relating to real life logic? Oh...okay...well. Anyways.

Y'know how in the wedding episodes, TrollCelestia told the mane 6 to go get the Elements to defeat Queen Chrysalis? Well...remember back in the beginning of Season 2 when she said that the chamber leading to the elements can be opened by a spell that she can only use? Well, what was the point sending them to get the elements, if they couldn't even open the door to them?

Posted Image

I already said that.

• Brohoof 3

I already said that.

Oh....derp.

Okay, how about the way the press machines work in Equestria? It's a huge illogical mess.

(edited)

-Dragons are apparently too scary to talk to or study

-Spike is a dragon who is not too scary to talk to or study

Why don't the ponies just study him? :huh:

Edited by (\SBB64/)

-Dragons are apparently too scary to talk to or study

-Spike is a dragon whobis not too scary to talk to or study

Why don't the ponies just study him? :huh:

I guess it's because Spike isn't a typical dragon? Like, he's grown up with ponies and not in his natural habitat so he isn't like other dragons lol That's my guess. *shrugs*

I guess it's because Spike isn't a typical dragon? Like, he's grown up with ponies and not in his natural habitat so he isn't like other dragons lol That's my guess. *shrugs*

I'm hoping Twilight is secretly documenting his life or something in between writing all her checklists. :huh:

(edited)

I'm hoping Twilight is secretly documenting his life or something in between writing all her checklists. :huh:

Wait. You mean there's a hiatus in between checklists? ...and all this time I thought she just immediately went to the next checklist :blink: Edited by ThatOneBrony
  • Brohoof 3

In the episode bridle gossip, Twilight can't use her magic due to the posion joke right? Right, however, how does she find out her horn is dysfunctional? She uses her magic to brush her hair.

• Brohoof 1

Celestia has wings, but makes her guards fly her around on a carriage in one episode (Swarm of the Century I think).

There's a meme just for that occurrence I recall </3

post-4006-0-20500500-1342911780.jpg

Anywho, the ponies have their own sense of logic it would same. Don't bother with the easier alternative, do everything as a team even if it takes longer, because it needs to be a dramatic chase scene :3

In the first episode, you see the CMC huddling together... But they don't know each other yet.

No, that was foreshadowing.

The mane 6 could've used the Elements of Harmony to stop the parasprites in Swarm of the Century, as well as several other enemies, but didn't.

(edited)

No, that was foreshadowing.

The mane 6 could've used the Elements of Harmony to stop the parasprites in Swarm of the Century, as well as several other enemies, but didn't.

But that's like sending a friendship Nuke every time you have a problem.

Edited by Half-Note
  • Brohoof 2

Umm... I really don't know a example yet a good one...

Wait got one.

All the dragons have wings to migrate, Crackle barely has any wings...

lolwut...