Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Seperation, Hope, and a Sincere Bond (My first fanfic)

Filly Pinkie Pie

This is my second time restarting my fanfic after losing my fanfic again. I hope I don't accidentally lose it. Just In case, whenever I reach a good point in my hard work I will copy it and paste it if my fanfic is lost... Here's my fanfiction:

Chapter One

"Stop it! Stop! HAHA!!!" Pinkie Pie was tickling Rainbow Dash with a balloon. "Pinkie promise you'll be in the park with the others tomorrow to let Twilight perform the water spell, and I'll stop!" Pinkie said, laughing. "Alright.." Rainbow tried to escape the tickling of the balloon. "Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye... Satisfied?" She was secretly fascinated with Twilight Sparkle's magic, but didn't tell anyone. "Of course I'm satisfied!" Pinkie Pie stopped tickling Rainbow. "See you tomorrow!" She bounced off as the sun set. Rainbow Dash started to fly home, slowly, as she was thinking over the complication Twilight had said came with a unicorn doing the water spell. It was supposed to make ponies look like they were made of water for a week, and Twilight Sparkle wanted to test it with her friends. What if it doesn't work? Rainbow thought, landing on her home in Cloudsdale.

First I want to say, sorry for short first chapter. I'm not very good with typing long things yet. Anyhow, feedback appreciated, and I hope I improve! If only one person has shown encouragement for the next chapter by the end of the week, then I'm sorry, but what I originally had in mind will have to change, and something other than what I had in mind would have to be the next chapter. Again, feedback appreciated, and bye for now!

• Brohoof 1

Well written Fan fic with two of my favorite ponies? You have just earned yourself a reader Posted Image

I have a big "thank you" status update to send to the lovers of this chapter at the end of this week before I make Chapter 2.

If I don't do that at the end of the week, PM me for reminders.

ALSO... *hugz*

Waitwaitwaitwait, well-written?

Never noticed that you said that before.

• Brohoof 1

I have a big "thank you" status update to send to the lovers of this chapter at the end of this week before I make Chapter 2.

If I don't do that at the end of the week, PM me for reminders.

ALSO... *hugz*

Waitwaitwaitwait, well-written?

Never noticed that you said that before.

Yeah,I think it's pretty well written can't wait to see the final outcome of this (:

If you don't mind me asking where do you plan to go with this story?

• Brohoof 1

Yeah,I think it's pretty well written can't wait to see the final outcome of this (:

If you don't mind me asking where do you plan to go with this story?

The Mane 6 get teleported back to when they were fillies (ooh! backstory!) and after making friends with thesmelves, they find that the others are not there. So, they go on a long journey to the middle of Equestria and find each other. Twilight uses a spell to get them back home, and then there is a teeny-tiny last chapter.

The last "bonus" chapter is a secret.

The Mane 6 get teleported back to when they were fillies (ooh! backstory!) and after making friends with thesmelves, they find that the others are not there. So, they go on a long journey to the middle of Equestria and find each other. Twilight uses a spell to get them back home, and then there is a teeny-tiny last chapter.

The last "bonus" chapter is a secret.

That sounds pretty good (: Do you plan to follow cannon filly or make up your own story?Because certain ponies hardly have a back story to them
  • Brohoof 1

That sounds pretty good (: Do you plan to follow cannon filly or make up your own story?Because certain ponies hardly have a back story to them

The ones who have a backstory, yes I will follow canon filly. Without backstory, I'll just have to make that up...

*Chapter 2 is coming this Friday!*

• Brohoof 1

Oh wow, I can't wait to see where this is going. Sounds like it will be intresting so of course I'll be reading it.

Thankiez!

I'll tell you a secret:if you can beat me in a randomness contest, I'll PM you the special secrets of the fanfic as long as you Pinkie Promise you won't tell anyone the secrets.

But that's only if you want to hear them

Thankiez!

I'll tell you a secret:if you can beat me in a randomness contest, I'll PM you the special secrets of the fanfic as long as you Pinkie Promise you won't tell anyone the secrets.

But that's only if you want to hear them

Oh no, no ruining the story, I would rather wait for updates, I can be patient. I like the stroy so far, and would rather see it progress and be suprised when whatever happens happens. And I could so beat you at a randommes contest, maybe.... I think, and hope, okay probably not...

Oh no, no ruining the story, I would rather wait for updates, I can be patient. I like the stroy so far, and would rather see it progress and be suprised when whatever happens happens. And I could so beat you at a randommes contest, maybe.... I think, and hope, okay probably not...

I don't know how I'm living until Friday without updating the fanfic...

but I've promised myself every chapter comes only each Friday.

I don't know how I'm living until Friday without updating the fanfic...

but I've promised myself every chapter comes only each Friday.

Well it is a set date, so that is good, now I know when to check back on this. Like I said I can't wait for more.

Today is Friday, the day you've been waiting for! Chapter 2 is here!

Here goes:

Chapter Two

Pinkie Pie arrived in the park with the others. "Where's Twilight?" she asked. "She said she would be here soon when I met her this morning." Rarity said. "I hope she gets here soon!" Rainbow said. As if on cue, Twilight Sparkle walked into the park. "I'm here!" she said, looking at the others. She counted them. Five friends and herself. They were all there. "Ready?" she asked. "Ready!" came five voices. Twilight's horn glowed for a few seconds. When it stopped, one by one Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash disappeared. Twilight was alone in Ponyville, when she suddenly disappeared.

Chapter 3 is the one where the messup is revealed. Hope you like it so far!

It's good, but can I ask why you make the chapters so short. I've ssen some pretty short stories, but these are very small chapters, so yeah just wondering why they are so short. But I did like it.

• Brohoof 1

It's good, but can I ask why you make the chapters so short. I've ssen some pretty short stories, but these are very small chapters, so yeah just wondering why they are so short. But I did like it.

I'm not much of a typer, so each of the chapters are a paragraph compared to real chapters. But if I were to type out a real chapter, my fingers would be all worn out.

I'm not much of a typer, so each of the chapters are a paragraph compared to real chapters. But if I were to type out a real chapter, my fingers would be all worn out.

Alright thanks for clearing that up, like I said I really like this story and can't wait to see where it goes.

• Brohoof 1