Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Whats your xbox achievement score/ playtation tryophys?/ Steam score

LunaShy

I'm not much of a trophy hunter so I don't really have that many trophies overall. My biggest amount is bronze trophies because you can get a lot of those just by playing the game. LOL

The only plat I have is Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time though I've been more or less going for Darksiders, Mirror's Edge and Bioshock for a while now but I just don't care all that much for plats. xD

And here are my public trophies though I don't think anyone cares about a guy who doesn't have many plats. LOL

http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=resulli

so i guess id didnt actually type my gs for xbox, it is 56897. I dont have many completed lists but sometimes you get screwed over with hard or impossible multiplayer achievements.

I'm not much of a trophy hunter so I don't really have that many trophies overall. My biggest amount is bronze trophies because you can get a lot of those just by playing the game. LOL

The only plat I have is Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time though I've been more or less going for Darksiders, Mirror's Edge and Bioshock for a while now but I just don't care all that much for plats. xD

And here are my public trophies though I don't think anyone cares about a guy who doesn't have many plats. LOL

http://us.playstatio...inename=resulli

Hopefully not offending, but i really strongly dislike ps3's trophys. It just seems so stupid and considering they had like 2 years after xbox to figure it out i thought they mighta tried harder

Let's look at my completed lists give me a minute...

post-4766-0-30327800-1343113774_thumb.png

World at War completed...(i will not lie, I did get into a boost lobby for 10th prestige and about 5 achevments. Okay there)

And Doritos Crash Course-Yeah that's right I spent days on this one free game trying to get all achevments for bragging rights...

I've never used achievements so I don't know the specifics but from what I know I much rather like the idea of the Platinum Trophy than the 1000/1000 score. Easier to say for one thing and just looks better in general. Plus I hear when DLC comes out for a game it can actually ruin your Gamerscore if you had a perfect score on it and that's not the case with the trophies. Once you have a Platinum Trophy it's yours to keep and DLC trophies don't count towards it at all so even if they lower the percentage for a game they won't lower your trophy level or take away your Platinum.

Your trophy level, as far as I know, is based on how many trophies you have of each type but doesn't go down if you get more games or DLC is added.

(edited)

post-1372-0-69983100-1343113988.png

Come at my scores.

Billions of hours of gaming have agrued this gigantic score. I wish older platforms had them, else I would have upwards of alot more.

INB4 Jawmuncher comes in and crushes us with his 125k GS.

Edited by Chigens and Kay

post-1372-0-69983100-1343113988.png

Come at my scores.

Billions of hours of gaming have agrued this gigantic score. I wish older platforms had them, else I would have upwards of alot more.

INB4 Jawmuncher comes in and crushes us with his 125k GS.

Are these all legit? If so: well done : ) very well done. I used to have my gs going up much more rapidly due to the fact that i did not have the internet and played only single player games, now i play lots of multiplayer with little achievements coming from that

meh i dont rely go for achevements for the score rather the challenge.

but i have 65'802 GS, now i can be bothered to go though the hassle of posting a pic to prove it

so here is my gamer tag d Heavy Echo b find out for youself

My gs is 20050. I dont know if that is good or bad? But if you need proof my gamer tag is TFG x Flamez

Are these all legit? If so: well done : ) very well done. I used to have my gs going up much more rapidly due to the fact that i did not have the internet and played only single player games, now i play lots of multiplayer with little achievements coming from that

Why would I lie? Feel free to look at my Playfire account. I used to be such an achievement whore a long time ago...Oh well. Those days are behind me now.

https://www.playfire.com/ilovecheesypoof

Why would I lie? Feel free to look at my Playfire account. I used to be such an achievement whore a long time ago...Oh well. Those days are behind me now.

https://www.playfire...ilovecheesypoof

i didnt say you were lying i asked if they were legit. Some people cheat to get achievements in games one example being World at war

When when I play Xbox I don't care about getting achievements at all actually. So I only have a few and my gamerscore is very low.

(edited)

Mine is at 15,155 for Xbox Live. I don't a ton of games but for the ones that I do, I have at the very least half of the achievements. I hate some of the games on my gamercard like GTA 4 and Bad Company 2 because I played them for like 5 minutes at my cousin's house and now it ruins my 1/2+ achievement trend. Same with AC: Brotherhood and Revelations, I borrowed them and never got to get alot of achievements.

I have completed 3 games, Harm's Way, Minecraft (Xbox version), and Doritos Crash Course. Also, if my MW2 worked, I just need two more achievements but my disc is cracked.

My gamertag is ADashOfRainbow and I've jacked my gamerscore up by over 5,000 this summer. My summer revolves around Xbox, eating, and football.

Edited by ADashOfRainbow

Three reason why my trophy score isn't higher.

A. I just don't do multiple replays or the game doesn't support them.

B. I forgot my old account so my old trophies are lost forever.

C. I don't actually aim to obtain them, they just happen

Posted Image

(edited)

xbox 26229 wow i used to think that was alot before reading this thread now i feel like it is nothing. gamertag shadowdragon889

Edited by leo dash

Don't feel like giving away my gamertag, since girls seem to get a lot of random friend requests based on the fact that they are indeed female. I've only got a gamerscore of 14025, and I haven't bought an actual xbox 360 disc in about 10 months now. I don't really go achievement hunting unless it's for the hardest difficulty of the story mode/campaign or something like that. Those are the only fun achievements to go after.

I used to be an avid achievement hunter.

While I never stooped so low as to play a truly horrible game for the gamerscore, I did play some games that weren't anything great.

However that was back when I was in school and my biggest goal was to get the highest in the high school (Accomplished) and keep it all the way until I left (accomplished).

I ended up getting so far ahead of my friends that they just gave up on the whole notion.

With such the lead I have now and having to actually work and what not, I really don't bother to trophy hunt.

Unless it's easy stuff, you won't see me ignore easy stuff such as Make a potion, watch the credits, or go into the options.

Stuff like that just seems dumb not to get.