Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Waking up in Ponyville

Pinkazoid

(edited)

Roleplay

For OC's that used to be Humans:

You've been a brony for quite a while now, you've watched every episode memorized each of the songs, and even have you own Ponysona, who would of guessed that one day of all the days, you'd wake up in Ponyville, not only that but you're a pony, you think this is a dream come true, but then a thought of realization hits you, where will you live? where will you work? Where is Pinkie Pie to throw me a welcome party?

For OC's that lived in Equestria:

It's a wonderful day, eh? Sun is shining, Flowers are blooming, The weather ponies have changed this day to perfection, and all of a sudden, random ponies, who've you've never seen start showing up on Ponyville "Now who in the hay are they?"

For Canon Characters:

You've as well been seeing this mysterious ponies appearing day after day in Ponyville, your job is to find out why they're coming here, and where they are from.

~~~

Rules:

1. Be kind to each other, no drama in the OOC and/or the RP, if you have a problem with another pony, PM me, and I'll let them now that they have one strike down.

2. No alicorns, I'm sorry but most Alicorns lead to god-mod.

3. Multiple characters are allowed.

4. Okay, I get distracted easily when I see spelling errors, improper grammar, anything along those lines, all I want is for ya'll to TRY to use it properly.

5. Since, I'm a bit of a pushover sometimes, I'll give everypony 3 chances, breaking any of these rules will result to get the boot.

~~~

Characters:

1.Fauny - Filly Pinkie Pie (HOC)

2.Discere - TheBronyHeart (POC)

3.Connor - Eljordo (POC)

4.Spectral Flame - Error (POC)

5.Cosmic Meteor - LoneWolf1000(POC)

6.Sugar Rush - Me (HOC)

7.Byron - Shade (HOC)

8.Toushitei Heartlocke - Zhinzo

9.Chall - weegez (POC)

10.Cerulean Blue - Cerulean (HOC)

Canon Characters:

Twilight: Me

Fluttershy: Filly Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie: Filly Pinkie Pie

Rainbow Dash: Resolution

Edited by CandleJack

(edited)

I think some rules need to be placed as there are many alicorns. I would suggest that you limit the choice of the OC to be the original 3 unless you want full reign of control goto the roleplayers.

Alicorns, Alicorns EVERYWHERE!

my OC is Alicorn and I know there many more on here.

Edited by Ethan Pow

I think some rules need to be placed as there are many alicorns. I would suggest that you limit the choice of the OC to be the original 3 unless you want full reign of control goto the roleplayers.

I did not read that.

I absolutely did not read that.

...Ok, I did. It made no sense. Well, it made some sense.

Oh yeah, I'll be making them rules soon, I already know that most alicorns lead so somewhat god-mod..... I'll make the rule

I'm just trying to see how many people are willing to join

Oh yeah, I'll be making them rules soon, I already know that most alicorns lead so somewhat god-mod..... I'll make the rule

I'm just trying to see how many people are willing to join

good call, unfortunately I stopped doing roleplaying with any pony because it gets unfun for me because it doesn't feel as real as watching the show or playing a game with some pony.

good call, unfortunately I stopped doing roleplaying with any pony because it gets unfun for me because it doesn't feel as real as watching the show or playing a game with some pony.

It's cool brah, hopefully some other ponies will join :3

Simple RP, waking up in ponyville, you were a human before, and suddenly bwam you're one of your OC's in ponyville? anypony game?

I put the prefix as planning cause I'm still throwing in my ideas, I'll appreciate anypony who helps out with ideas:3

Could someone possibly play as an OC who has been in ponyville and was never human... or does everyone have to

Sounds fun, okay, you can count me in!

Here's the character I plan on using: http://mlpforums.com...heartlocke-r592

(Also, personally I would be more afraid of an over saturation of pegasi... It might just be a coincidence, but every RP I've been in so far had mostly pegasi and almost no earth ponies. If the same happens here, I'd be willing to change my character to an earth pony, in the interest of keeping things "phresh".)

Could someone possibly play as an OC who has been in ponyville and was never human... or does everyone have to

Sure, I was gonna control a few canon ponies (I called dibz on Pinkie), and myself as my OC who used to be a human

The choices for the RP are

Canon that has lived in Equestria

OC that has lived in Equestria

OC that used to be a human

Sounds fun, okay, you can count me in!

Here's the character I plan on using: http://mlpforums.com...heartlocke-r592

(Also, personally I would be more afraid of an over saturation of pegasi... It might just be a coincidence, but every RP I've been in so far had mostly pegasi and almost no earth ponies. If the same happens here, I'd be willing to change my character to an earth pony, in the interest of keeping things "phresh".)

na'h it's okay, I'll make sure to change the Prefix now, and add a bit more information to the first post
  • Brohoof 1

Sure, I was gonna control a few canon ponies (I called dibz on Pinkie), and myself as my OC who used to be a human

By choosing to be Pinkie, you have entitled yourself to being my OC's twin sister.

Also, I would like to ALSO be Fluttershy.

na'h it's okay, I'll make sure to change the Prefix now, and add a bit more information to the first post

Well then i think this will be fun you can count me in heres my OC

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/discere-r1102

His name is Discere and im just trying to get the minimal characters now

My OC Twinkie Pie is Pinkie Pie's twin sister separated from birth. By choosing to be Pinkie Pie as a canon character, you have become my character's twin sister.

Well, I'm not a big fan of canon related ponies =\

= I guess you'll just have to deal with it. Sorry, but it's a simple fact:my OC is Pinkie's twin sister.

Well I can't deal with it that easily, relating to somepony who's canon kinda rustles ma'h jimmies, anypony can claim to be related to a canon character, only letting one pony be able to do that isn't really fair, and allowing everypony to do it will just result in a mess.

(edited)

= I guess you'll just have to deal with it. Sorry, but it's a simple fact:my OC is Pinkie's twin sister.

Well I can't deal with it that easily, relating to somepony who's canon kinda rustles ma'h jimmies, anypony can claim to be related to a canon character, only letting one pony be able to do that isn't really fair, and allowing everypony to do it will just result in a mess.

Here's an option to compromise, why not just play as Pinkie Pie instead? Edited by Zhinzo

Here's an option to compromise, why not just play as Pinkie Pie instead?

Well, I was gonna play as Pinkie and my other OC, plus I'm trying to finish the main post but I can't with all this notifications xD

Like, us both?

Or what?

You confused me. You didn't say who your were talking to.

Or was it both of us?

Well, I was gonna play as Pinkie and my other OC, plus I'm trying to finish the main post but I can't with all this notifications xD

In the interest of keeping everyone satisfied, I suggest letting Filly Pinkie Pie play as Pinkie, that way she can play a character like her OC and your jimmies don't need to be rustled.

Besides, you were planning on playing two characters, so you'll still have someone left to play as anyway. Just a suggestion though.

In the interest of keeping everyone satisfied, I suggest letting Filly Pinkie Pie play as Pinkie, that way she can play a character like her OC and your jimmies don't need to be rustled.

Besides, you were planning on playing two characters, so you'll still have someone left to play as anyway. Just a suggestion though.

ehh.... I don't know, I get pretty bored playing one character, I was thinking of playing the whole mane 6, but I guess she can have Pinkie...

I've RP'd over 12 different ponies before, I'm in a roleplay right now RP'ing as 8 and occasionally background ponies, and something Shining Armor

Also, could you post in the OP who all is in the RP just to avoid confusion? thanks

Yeah, well this had the planning tag for a reason xD I wasn't full 100 percent sure anypony would want to join xD
  • Brohoof 1

I am a bit intrigued by this idea though, do we just popped in just like that? Is there any reasoning why we got teleported into Equestria (and turned into ponies) or was it an act of god?

What happens after, is it just living regularly as ponies or will they'll be a journey to fight off evil or something along those lines.

Or is this just all winging it?