Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Waking up in Ponyville

Pinkazoid

May I join Pinkazoid? I'll be using Starbolt (Character sheet in my signature. I'll be a pony)

Please. :)

yeah, that's why I bro-hoof'd yer post, this Rp shall remain open forever!........
  • Brohoof 1

Roleplay

For OC's that used to be Humans:

You've been a brony for quite a while now, you've watched every episode memorized each of the songs, and even have you own Ponysona, who would of guessed that one day of all the days, you'd wake up in Ponyville, not only that but you're a pony, you think this is a dream come true, but then a thought of realization hits you, where will you live? where will you work? Where is Pinkie Pie to throw me a welcome party?

For OC's that lived in Equestria:

It's a wonderful day, eh? Sun is shining, Flowers are blooming, The weather ponies have changed this day to perfection, and all of a sudden, random ponies, who've you've never seen start showing up on Ponyville "Now who in the hay are they?"

For Canon Characters:

You've as well been seeing this mysterious ponies appearing day after day in Ponyville, your job is to find out why they're coming here, and where they are from.

~~~

Rules:

1. Be kind to each other, no drama in the OOC and/or the RP, if you have a problem with another pony, PM me, and I'll let them now that they have one strike down.

2. No alicorns, I'm sorry but most Alicorns lead to god-mod.

3. Multiple characters are allowed.

4. Okay, I get distracted easily when I see spelling errors, improper grammar, anything along those lines, all I want is for ya'll to TRY to use it properly.

5. Since, I'm a bit of a pushover sometimes, I'll give everypony 3 chances, breaking any of these rules will result to get the boot.

~~~

Characters:

1.Fauny - Filly Pinkie Pie (HOC)

2.Discere - TheBronyHeart (POC)

3.Connor - Eljordo (POC)

4.Spectral Flame - Error (POC)

5.Cosmic Meteor - LoneWolf1000(POC)

6.Sugar Rush - Me (HOC)

7.Byron - Shade (HOC)

8.Toushitei Heartlocke - Zhinzo

9.Chall - weegez (POC)

10.Cerulean Blue - Cerulean (HOC)

Canon Characters:

Twilight: Me

Fluttershy: Filly Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie: Filly Pinkie Pie

Rainbow Dash: Resolution

Am I doing ok? Or am I making it worse?

QUESTION! Is it still night time or is it almost morining in the RP so I can wake up? I need to have a careful discussion with some light blue pony.

*Begins to read everything He missed since falling asleep* DISCORD! REALLY?! I thought this RP would be a bit more like a slice of life kind of deal with the whole bronies appearing twist.

*Begins to read everything He missed since falling asleep* DISCORD! REALLY?! I thought this RP would be a bit more like a slice of life kind of deal with the whole bronies appearing twist.

Agreed with bold text.

I also wasn't expecting Discord. But if they all want it I'll just role with it. Oh well.

• Brohoof 1

I also wasn't expecting Discord. But if they all want it I'll just role with it. Oh well.

You:Oh well.

What I think about Discord appearing in roleplays:YESYESYES!!!

XD

Oh well, hehe, this RP will get a little confusing...

• Brohoof 2

Umm also... If we do need the mane six acted out, I suppose I could be apple jack... if thats alright with everypony else. I have been practicing her personality so i could incorporate her into my Fan fic

You:Oh well.

What I think about Discord appearing in roleplays:YESYESYES!!!

XD

Oh well, hehe, this RP will get a little confusing...

hurry up and catch up then so our two OC's can get out there... by the way when your character wakes up, apparantly my house is made of gingerbread now?

hurry up and catch up then so our two OC's can get out there... by the way when your character wakes up, apparantly my house is made of gingerbread now?

I bet my character will be very confused. Or she'll think for a second and figure out why. It's my choice.

I don't know how it turned into a Discord RP.... but might as well roll with it :P

My reaction when this turned into a Discord Roleplay:

"What the **** just happened to this roleplay?"

• Brohoof 1

"Okay, Rainbow Dash! We are both ready!" Byron said.

(character limit- I love cupcakes i love cake i love pie i love my little pony i love golf i love my family i love video games i love Discord o_O)

The character limit we have is in place for a reason - to prevent the hastily-typed one-liner roleplay responses that were popping up everywhere that really didn't contribute much to the roleplay at all. Roleplay is all about immersion, and one line really doesn't get you very far in detailing your character's thoughts, feelings, or actions. A story without detail reads like a childrens' book, and that's precisely what the character limit tries to prevent. Not to mention that "filler spam" is jarring and about the same as posting OOC in the RP thread (and serves less of a purpose, too). Please follow the limit next time instead of thinking of creative ways to circumvent it.

Thank you! :)

• Brohoof 2

My reaction when this turned into a Discord Roleplay:

"What the **** just happened to this roleplay?"

lol I woke up, and wen't to the last page and after reading it I was like "What just happened? :L" .

The character limit we have is in place for a reason - to prevent the hastily-typed one-liner roleplay responses that were popping up everywhere that really didn't contribute much to the roleplay at all. Roleplay is all about immersion, and one line really doesn't get you very far in detailing your character's thoughts, feelings, or actions. A story without detail reads like a childrens' book, and that's precisely what the character limit tries to prevent. Not to mention that "filler spam" is jarring and about the same as posting OOC in the RP thread (and serves less of a purpose, too). Please follow the limit next time instead of thinking of creative ways to circumvent it.

Thank you! :)

Well, I'm npot the only one doing it! Go see Filly Pinkie Pie XD

Once again, for the people who are annoyed about Discord, I'm sorry. He will be gone soon. By tonight, I promise!

If you see anyone breaking the limit, be sure to report it and it will get sorted quicker. I don't have eyes on every single page in RP World, you know. ;)

(edited)

I apologize, but I'm withdrawing myself from the RP. I signed up expecting a slice-of-life roleplay, but reading through it, this just doesn't feel like slice-of-life to me anymore.

Again, sorry for applying and in the end not even posting anything.

Edited by Zhinzo
  • Brohoof 1

I apologize, but I'm withdrawing myself from the RP. I signed up expecting a slice-of-life roleplay, but reading through it, this just doesn't feel like slice-of-life to me anymore.

I'm sorry about that, the RP was going to be that, but it suddenly took a weird turn without me knowing xD

I'm sorry '~'

About the Character limit, it was made for a reason, and it's not so ya'll can add nonsense to your post..... it's too make your posts longer and valid.

Once again, for the people who are annoyed about Discord, I'm sorry. He will be gone soon. By tonight, I promise!

Well you weren't the only one doing it :3

Somepony decided to include Discord. ...... I wasn't expecting this either.

Still I wont quit. Cause I don't do that to RPs.