Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Waking up in Ponyville

Pinkazoid

I am a bit intrigued by this idea though, do we just popped in just like that? Is there any reasoning why we got teleported into Equestria (and turned into ponies) or was it an act of god?

What happens after, is it just living regularly as ponies or will they'll be a journey to fight off evil or something along those lines.

Or is this just all winging it?

Eeeyup we're winging it xD

.....but one thing, they started appearing there for not apparent reason, it's odd and doesn't help much, but I don't got the creativity right now to write a full-length post explaining how we got there xD

I'll edit a few things and add the list of OC's to the front post, and I'm gonna make the RP later today

Eeeyup we're winging it xD

.....but one thing, they started appearing there for not apparent reason, it's odd and doesn't help much, but I don't got the creativity right now to write a full-length post explaining how we got there xD

I'll edit a few things and add the list of OC's to the front post, and I'm gonna make the RP later today

Well, I see what you're getting at. I wouldn't mind joining if I can have one request. I don't want my human character to be a brony. The character I'm making as we speak is more of a alphaish-male type person (least in the physical and background standards.)

I don't see my character being someone who would go dabble in a show like this(though I'm pretty sure many have even when like that).

Well, I see what you're getting at. I wouldn't mind joining if I can have one request. I don't want my human character to be a brony. The character I'm making as we speak is more of a alphaish-male type person (least in the physical and background standards.)

I don't see my character being someone who would go dabble in a show like this(though I'm pretty sure many have even when like that).

Well, this RP isn't about OC's, it's more like Ponysona, you know, just a pony version of you, if you're not a big fan of the show, fine by me, the backstory should just be how you are right now, like me for an example:

I know about these forums, I'm a teenager, I'm a girl, so the next day I wake up as a pony what do I do?

And remember that the point of this RP is to RP as yourself xD

umm... so what are you gonna RP as? I gave you Flutters and Pinkie....

I do not fully comprehend your post.

Comprehend.... gawd I love to use that word

Well since we're RP'ing as ourselves (unless you use a canon character) which OC will you RP as, or is Pinkie and Fluttershy fine?

Wait, I have to be a pony version of myself? Does that mean I can't use my character because they started out on earth, but they weren't me?

Wait, I have to be a pony version of myself? Does that mean I can't use my character because they started out on earth, but they weren't me?

Well, um... hmm... I don't know, you can play as a pony who lived their whole life in Ponyville.... ehh..... why not?

Well, um... hmm... I don't know, you can play as a pony who lived their whole life in Ponyville.... ehh..... why not?

wait... are the people who become ponies gonna know that other people have become ponies or are they going to have to figure that out?

wait... are the people who become ponies gonna know that other people have become ponies or are they going to have to figure that out?

I'm sure they'll figure it out eventually, but they don't get there knowing the others and that they're ponies xD

I'm sure they'll figure it out eventually, but they don't get there knowing the others and that they're ponies xD

so do you have a list of people who you know for sure will be in this role play, better yet do you know what they will be playing?

XD

I bet when they first try to walk, they'll be unable to walk very well with their new bodies :huh: And that's logic.

Of course I would also be an OC, as long as I find one.

http://mlpforums.com...s/_/fauny-r1134

It took me forever, but I found one! *hip hip hooray*

And...

Let's see, my OC isn't on the Original post list. Why? Well, maybe you added her without my knowing...

:mellow:

• Brohoof 1

XD

I bet when they first try to walk, they'll be unable to walk very well with their new bodies :huh: And that's logic.

Yeah, the first RP (if I'm not mistaken) was like this, the pegasi ponies trying to fly was the best part xD

so do you have a list of people who you know for sure will be in this role play, better yet do you know what they will be playing?

I won't start the RP until tomorrow, by then all the ponies who will RP must tell me what they'll do or we'll just start without them xD
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, I guess that'll work. But since my character travels a lot, let's just say that she's investigating the mysterious appearences of ponies (Because in order to hunt down paranormal stuff, you need to do some investigating first.)

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, the first RP (if I'm not mistaken) was like this, the pegasi ponies trying to fly was the best part xD

I won't start the RP until tomorrow, by then all the ponies who will RP must tell me what they'll do or we'll just start without them xD

Well then let me be clear about myself... I will play Discere... a pony who recently moved to ponyville(somewhere along the lines of about episode 20 of season 1) so i will not be one of the people who become a pony.

Discere's link http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/discere-r1102

Okay, I guess that'll work. But since my character travels a lot, let's just say that she's investigating the mysterious appearences of ponies (Because in order to hunt down paranormal stuff, you need to do some investigating first.)

My Pony was a bit of a traveling pony himself.. he recently decided it was time to settle down though, and ponyville seemed like a good enough place.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My OC will start as one of the ponies who already lived in Equestria. He moved from Manehattan to Ponyville recently.

I would also be helpful if you put who plays each OC in the first post.

Edited by lonewolf1000
  • Brohoof 1

My OC will start as one of the ponies who already lived in Equestria. He moved from Manehattan to Ponyville recently.

I would also be helpful if you put who plays each OC in the first post.

well it was hard enough to post the links since I'm on my phone, that's why the Rp wpn't start until tomorrow, I'll edit all of that later
  • Brohoof 1

well it was hard enough to post the links since I'm on my phone, that's why the Rp wpn't start until tomorrow, I'll edit all of that later

Your doing this from your phone... funny, because im doing this from a ps3. But trust me i would rather be doing it from a computer and save a few migrains

• Brohoof 1

Your doing this from your phone... funny, because im doing this from a ps3. But trust me i would rather be doing it from a computer and save a few migrains

Well I rather make the links look like the ones I've done in my previous RP's xD