Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Waking up in Ponyville

Pinkazoid

Nonononono D:

I accidentally closed the tab that had the edited post, I wen't back to see if autosave worked.... but NOPE >:\

(edited)

Is the Rp going up? Cuz I'm excited! I'm a human that changed to pony.

i had about 5,000 words..... I accidentally closed the tab and now they're all gone D:I'm trying to retype it but it's gonna take a while.....

When RP is going to be made?When RP link be up?Why me talking in incorrect grammar?Why me making this question for character limit?

Edited by Aureity
response to deleted post
  • Brohoof 1

i had about 5,000 words..... I accidentally closed the tab and now they're all gone D:

I'm trying to retype it but it's gonna take a while.....

One time I lost a fanfic 2 times. The first time I accidentally closed the tab, and the second time by accident I highlighted it and deleted it.

What is all this spam I'm seeing!

Nonononono D:

I accidentally closed the tab that had the edited post, I wen't back to see if autosave worked.... but NOPE >:

Tough luck, buddy. Just take your time and make the perfect RP thread. :P

Will you all stop spamming the OOC Thread?

What is all this spam I'm seeing!

Tough luck, buddy. Just take your time and make the perfect RP thread. :P

Don't ya'h worry I'm gonna finish it soon /haven't even started it

Human turned to pony, or Pony in Equestria?

I would prefer to be a pony in Equestria. At least that's what I planned was for my OC to start a pony

Don't ya'h worry I'm gonna finish it soon /haven't even started it

uhh sorry about all the spam... I guess we got carried away It wont happen again.......... in this thread atleast.

uhh sorry about all the spam... I guess we got carried away It wont happen again.......... in this thread atleast.

Thank you

Pinkie Promise you'll get started on making the RP soon, and we'll stop. I'll stop, anyhow. I'z kinda impatient...

in this thread atleast.

Haha, anythin' we can actually spam? *evil grin* I love spaming. My Little Spam:Spamming is Magic!

...Okay, I'll stop now.

Pinkie Promise you'll get started on making the RP soon, and we'll stop. I'll stop, anyhow. I'z kinda impatient...

Well I'm trying to type it, but I keep getting random notifications from here, and the spam is distracting me >:

plus there's a rule about spam in ooc threads

Haha, anythin' we can actually spam? *evil grin* I love spaming. My Little Spam:Spamming is Magic!

...Okay, I'll stop now.

Why not just PM TheBronyHeart? you can spam all you want >.>
  • Brohoof 1

Holy hay, guys. The OOC thread is for out-of-character discussions about the roleplay, not a sandbox for you to vent your randomness in. Please stay on-topic, I've had to hide about ten posts already.

• Brohoof 2

This seems like a splendid Roleplay! Haven't played a good Roleplay in a while.

May I play Rainbow Dash? Of course she's a pony in Equestria...just in case you need clarification.

This seems like a splendid Roleplay! Haven't played a good Roleplay in a while.

May I play Rainbow Dash? Of course she's a pony in Equestria...just in case you need clarification.

Sure you can play as RD...... the RP thread is up now :3

The RP is up! Everypony get on! Now, I need to inexplicably extend my post so that I can post this...

Why is nobody posting but me? I'm lonely! Extending my post so I can post this update on the roleplay thread

The RP is up! Everypony get on! Now, I need to inexplicably extend my post so that I can post this...

Why is nobody posting but me? I'm lonely! Extending my post so I can post this update on the roleplay thread

Though I'm not exactly in the roleplay, but as wise person said "Patience is a virtue." That is all.

• Brohoof 2

I want in cause it's a Pinkazoid RP.

Starbolt

OC (Always was a pony) link in signature.

Hope I can join Pinkazoid cause you have the best roleplays.

• Brohoof 2

Thanks guys...... the oriiiginal idea for this rp was terrible though xD

And most of the ones I make are just revivals of old ones xD

• Brohoof 1

Thanks guys...... the oriiiginal idea for this rp was terrible though xD

And most of the ones I make are just revivals of old ones xD

no i thought this was a creative idea. and also i had an idea... what if pinkie pie broke the third wall again, knowing that the people who came to ponyville are bronies

no i thought this was a creative idea. and also i had an idea... what if pinkie pie broke the third wall again, knowing that the people who came to ponyville are bronies

ehhh.... why not? x)

But I meant that the original idea was terrible xD

• Brohoof 1