You just got kissed by your favorite pony. What do you do?

Vocal Symphonie

Actually, no. we SEE in three dimensions. And if you got kissed by a paper sheet, the world wouldn't explode :P

True, but I assume a cartoon character in the real world would create some type of scientific problem or maybe i'm overthinking it. Yeah probably the latter

True, but I assume a cartoon character in the real world would create some type of scientific problem or maybe i'm overthinking it. Yeah probably the latter

Or there would be some pixelation problem that would open a twisting nether vortex and bring MLP ponies to our worl--Forget it. Got too excited D:

I do hope you don't mean lil pip as in the 5 year old filly.....

Try thinking about what you want to dream before you fall asleep, that might work.

I meant Little Pip the (quite adult and BADASS) mane protagonist of the single greatest fan narrative ever conceived.

Posted Image

And I've tried that, it NEVER works! :(

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 2

Wash my mouth... Then send the pony back... I'm not in that kind of stuff... Or maybe study the pony, to see how their magic works, duplicate it and rule the world with it! MOUHAHAHAHAAHA

I ment Little Pip the (quite adult and BADASS) mane protagonist of the single greatest fan narrative ever conceived.

Posted Image

And I've tried that, it NEVER works! :(

Oh thank god I thought you were a pedohpile for a bit there. Whew. ANYWAY...........it sometimes works for me, but then again I never intentionally do it, then of course even if you do succeed in having a romantic dream about you and your favorite pony, you may forget as soon as you wake up........just daydream, that's what I do.

If kissed by Twilight? I'd probably blush a little bit and then kiss her back. Afterwards, we would sit back and watch the stars for awhile... That is if I were a Colt as well.

• Brohoof 2

I don't know what to think of this.. Cookie time? :L

But, If I actually got a FREE kiss from Fluttershy..

Words MAY NOT describe how awkward the situation would be. :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

"Little Pip? I thought you weren't into guys and had a relationship with Homage?" "Screw it!" *Continue kiss*

Horribly out of character for Littlepip, Blackjack on the other hand...

I'd love to make out with any of the Fallout: Equestria female cast. They are all just... So... Awesome...

Littlepip, Homage, Xenth, Blackjack, Physcoshy, Silver Storm (Hired Gun), Lacunae (Or however it's spelt.), that other zebra who hung out with Blackjack for a little bit, that one griffin, Chicken, Ace, any other mare I'm forgetting, and then, to top it all off, have a completely non-romantic hangout day with PUPPYSMILES!

Cutest Badass ever? Cutest badass ever.

• Brohoof 1

Uh... I'd be a bit scared since it's a little orange filly named Scootaloo... but if it was the mane 6 it would still be weird since, after all, it's a pony.

Horribly out of character for Littlepip, Blackjack on the other hand...

I'd love to make out with any of the Fallout: Equestria female cast. They are all just... So... Awesome...

Littlepip, Homage, Xenth, Blackjack, Physcoshy, Silver Storm (Hired Gun), Lacunae (Or however it's spelt.), that other zebra who hung out with Blackjack for a little bit, that one griffin, Chicken, Ace, any other mare I'm forgetting, and then, to top it all off, have a completely non-romantic hangout day with PUPPYSMILES!

Cutest Badass ever? Cutest badass ever.

Hey, I didn't propose the scenario of "favorite pony kisses you." I just wrote how I would react to it.

You also forgot one particular mare.

Posted Image

Calamity is one lucky son of a gun!

WELL, if Luna kissed me I would DIE a happy pony

but seriously, though, I'd faint,

I wouldn't expect it, once I awake & she's still there though

I'd just be a VERY HAPPY Stallion :3

IF I were a Pony of course ^_^

Exactly what I would do man! XD

I would be like, "Oh my celestia" and faint...

• Brohoof 1

Hey, I didn't propose the scenario of "favorite pony kisses you." I just wrote how I would react to it.

You also forgot one particular mare.

Posted Image

Calamity is one lucky son of a gun!

Oh man how'd I forget Velvet?! Maybe it's because I always like Littlepip more but still. Calamity is indeed lucky.

• Brohoof 1

Kiss back, then start cuddling, hugging, wrestling, and rtguhsgdfgxxx *CENSORED*

jk :) i would probably end up in a mental institution.... -"Offcourse you were kissed by a cartoon pony, why wouldnt i believe you. People get kissed by ponies all the time. You seem a bit upset - here, swallow these and go lie down..."

• 2 weeks later...

Dashie: *kiss*

Me: I thought you didn't like girls.

Dashie: Who said that?

Me: Oh, well.

Then we'd go into my room, and, well...

Yup. That's it. Just gotta make sure my parents don't find out, lol.

• Brohoof 2