Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Tell me about it, I had to run to Target(glad I did, they had that box) to get normal packs because Wal-Mart only had the mega packs left. I'm luck and all the Bronies here seem to forget anywhere but Wal-Mart has the cards XD. 

Got some stuff today(I have to get comic bags later, he was out so he gave me a rain-check on the bags he usually includes to pick some up later) and something interesting on the box that surprised me...

382345_659864320697437_1882586710_n.jpg

976951_659864440697425_481055393_o.jpg

Are you saying Walmart has that box? I live in a small town and most people here don't really craze about it that much. I must check Walmart and buy that box! It looks really awesome! How many card packs come in it and how much was it?

(edited)

Are you saying Walmart has that box? I live in a small town and most people here don't really craze about it that much. I must check Walmart and buy that box! It looks really awesome! How many card packs come in it and how much was it?

No, I got it from Target, it was $15. There was two left I don't know how long ago they came in to to stores, so you might want to hurry up and check. 

I'll get back with you after I open it, the contents listings I found were a little fuzzy. 

Okay, I don't have a exact count, but judging from the sides of the packs, there's quite a few cards in it. There's a poster as well but I haven't wrestled with unfolding it yet.(excuse how bad my hands look, I compulsively cut and pick at my fingernails because I can't stand them long.)

post-6903-0-40234900-1370033045_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shoboni

Just got two belts today at hot topic Derpy(my love) and a cutie mark one. Very please with my purchases, I think I'll go back when I have more money and get a couple shirts or something, maybe a keychain figure.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Accessories/BeltsBuckles/SeatBeltBelts/My+Little+Pony+Muffins+Seat+Belt+Belt-374392.jsp

http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Cutie-Mark/dp/B00B1VDZWM

(edited)

i went to the Denver Comic Con today. and i bought custom Fluttershy art from Katie Cook (who draws some of the MLP comics). it was only five dollars.
>;D

Edited by fly
  • Brohoof 3

Went to the local Hot Topic yesterday and conducted a raid.

I only went in there to pick up a Rainbow Dash necklace I'd found earlier, but I ended up walking out with that, plus 3 pony shirts (and one non-pony shirt) and a couple of buttons.

My wallet... was not happy. But I was.

• Brohoof 2

Just bought stuff today. 4 "blind" bags and a double pack of the trading cards managed to get 2 of the Mane 6 and in the card pack I managed to find a shiny King Sombra card

I just order this Applejack shirt off of redbubble.com the other day I figured it was only appropriate that my first shirt with an actual pony on it (sorry Discord) would be her.

fig,forest,mens,ffffff.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I bought like 5 coloring books because I can't draw very well and had an urge to color. I felt odd because I'm 24, but whatever. Also, a pinkie pie, fluttershy and twilight towel.

Another thing, I saw mention of build a bear ponies?! Are they still out? Do they look good? Do they have fluttershy?!

I wanted to buy a blanket too but target didn't have any.

Also, I'm in withdrawal because I watch mlp on Netflix and for some reason Netflix has been down since yesterday night. For me anyway. Grrrr.

(edited)

I went to Hot Topic today looking for the vinyl Derpy figure, but they didn't have any.

So I got this Derpy key chain:

600498_10201206812962540_2125211361_n.jp

And this Pinkie Pie cutie mark patch:

1270ff1abd1659cb5a0409f004dbaef6.png

And a Pinkie Pie bag featuring this image:

croppedPinkie-Pie.jpg

Later at home, I found out that there is a new FIM Guidebook available on Amazon, so I ordered it.

61uxUzy-hKL._SY300_.jpg

Edited by Shawn Parks
  • Brohoof 1

just got my big fashion style applejack today!

she is out of the package but i have always wanted one, i have the other five ponies and i just needed an applejack to complete my set! now i have her!

I bought like 5 coloring books because I can't draw very well and had an urge to color. I felt odd because I'm 24, but whatever. Also, a pinkie pie, fluttershy and twilight towel.

Another thing, I saw mention of build a bear ponies?! Are they still out? Do they look good? Do they have fluttershy?!

I wanted to buy a blanket too but target didn't have any.

Also, I'm in withdrawal because I watch mlp on Netflix and for some reason Netflix has been down since yesterday night. For me anyway. Grrrr.

Depends on the store , some build a bears have fun out ,some have not , you'll have to call your local one to ask or order online. They only have Pinkie and Rainbow Dash. In August they'll have Twilight and Spike according to ED (official confirm is only that there will be new MLP stuff). The outfits they come with are really nice and they stand well and are soft

IMG_2750_zps6f9c7684.jpg

just got my big fashion style applejack today!

she is out of the package but i have always wanted one, i have the other five ponies and i just needed an applejack to complete my set! now i have her!

so jealous! I'm hoping to get an FS applejack at some point, I don't care if it's in the package but I'd want all the accessories. 

I went to hottopic today and got a derpy backpack ^_^

(edited)

Depends on the store , some build a bears have fun out ,some have not , you'll have to call your local one to ask or order online. They only have Pinkie and Rainbow Dash. In August they'll have Twilight and Spike according to ED (official confirm is only that there will be new MLP stuff). The outfits they come with are really nice and they stand well and are soft

Thanks, I just may have to buy a pinkie pie :D oops still not used to the forums and messed up when quoting. I wanted to delete the part of your post that wasnt to me but it wouldn't work on my iPad so I ended up with this lol.

Edited by NovaleePhoenix

I found the new card tin at Toys R Us with the Rainbow Dash promo.  It's pretty neat.  It comes with more cards than the others and includes cards from both Series.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Blind bags blind bags blind bags blind bags blind bags blind bags blind bags blind bags blind bags blind bags blind bags!!

I

LOVE

BLIND BAGS

Got overly-priced Wave 8 bags at Hot Topic, then underly-priced Wave 7's at Walmart biggrin.png

Edited by Spring Storm

most recent addition to my growing herd was  the new Pinkie Pie fashion style with the Umbrella hat that hubby got me for our 10th wedding anniversary and a friend got me the princess twilight toy. I need to take an updated shot of my pony room but here are a few pics for ppl to oogle at !

https://twitter.com/moonstonewind/status/331460197983875073/photo/1

https://twitter.com/moonstonewind/status/331459937714720768/photo/1

https://twitter.com/moonstonewind/status/331459112279891968/photo/1

https://twitter.com/moonstonewind/status/331458476972863489/photo/1

and my 2 custom plush 

https://twitter.com/moonstonewind/status/247181103356604416/photo/1

Was at Target earlier looking to see if there were any bikes that would suit my nephew, whose birthday is coming up, and out of wild impulse I slipped into the little girls' toy section to see what pony merch they had available. (Which felt extremely uncomfortable, BTW. It almost felt like I was shoplifting or something.)

I found a crap ton of brushables (which I'm not fond of), some kind of felt statue of Rainbow Dash with a white mane you had to color in with markers (too lazy for that endeavor), and then I found these:

post-14546-0-75725800-1370831933_thumb.jpg

For a while, I'd been thinking "Gee, wouldn't it be cool if they had show-accurate figurines without that stupid brushable hair that I could just kinda place around my room, perhaps atop my TV or something?" Well, there they are! It was about $10 per, and they were obviously missing the sets with Twi, Flutters and Pinkie, but I figure I'll just hunt them down online later.

• Brohoof 2

@

Yeah, those figures are actually really cool, and I got the Clousdale Set that you got. Honestly, they're not bad at all, and are probably the better official toys I've seen. Pretty awesome when you've got them sitting around the place, like you said.

On my end, I recently purchased two of those bigger card packs at Target, and got some awesome cards from them, as well as that new tin with the Mane Six and a bunch of ponies around the sides. Had that foil Rainbow Dash in it and some nice series one and two cards as well. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

post-11173-0-46808900-1370888082_thumb.jpg

I'm kind of in shock. I didn't expect to ever be able to be brave enough to ask for a MLP toy. Turns out, I didn't have to be. I was with my dad and I just turned and walked into the girls' aisle as we passed it. He let me be for a minute, and by the time he came back, I had picked up that Fluttershy doll. When he came down toward me, on an impulse I thrust it towards him and said, "Look how cute it is!" He gave me one of those long suffering looks and then asked me "Well, do you want it?" And I just looked down at it, looked back at him and said "Why not?" AND HE BOUGHT IT FOR ME! I just can't even comprehend it! He doesn't even know I like MLP! ^_^

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos
  • Brohoof 7