Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Okay.

You know, if I had £31 I could have bought the pinkie pie with the flipping rainbow dash, but I had £30 and my mum was in another shop. But I got some dog tags im gonna wear at school and a comic strip thingy. I think today has been successful.

a Rainbow Dash plushie XD she used to be my favorite now she's my sixth (it's hard choosing ponies though especially when you relate to all of them somehow I just happen to relate to Rarity the most o.o)

post-26202-0-67359700-1398093006_thumb.jpg

Edited by MarcelineA
  • Brohoof 3

^ That Rainbow Dash is super cute!

I just recently bought a Pinkie Pie hat (so happy) from Calgary Cosplay at Fan Expo as well as a beautiful pin that one of my amazing coworkers made (cutest pinkie pin EVER) and another Pinkie Pie plushie with the fabric mane and tail (she's sparkly). 

• Brohoof 2

Finally got my hands on the  Queen Chrysalis, Twlight and Celestia figurine set.  Also got Pinkie Pie from Mcdonalds. Now just waiting on the funko mystery figurines I ordered.

That was the other one I got (the Pinkie Pie from McDs)! She's cute!

Does it have to be store bought merchandise or MLP Merchandise in general? Cause the last small things I've purchased have been the Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon Tins if we're talking like store bought merchandise. If we're talking about in general, I have a 3 and a half foot plushie of my OC that's on the verge of being completed, which is also the most money I've spend on pony merchandise.

I just received the plushie I ordered a week ago.

vigEZqq.jpg

The new one is Rainbow dash. Fluttershy is a little older.

Pegasus powahhhhh. Just 4 more to go before the mane six are gathered

Edited by SveciaDash
  • Brohoof 1

Found out Office Depot carries the Mimobot MLP flash drives and that they have a Pinkie so I went there today and got her.  Not sure if I'll ever actually use it but eh lol.  

Went to Target and found a non rainbow plush Pinkie Pie for one of my BJDs, I checked out and turns out she was only 49cents lol.  SO I took her out to my car and thought you know what I bet there is more I want.  What it was, was some of the little plush ponies were from the Easter section and had Easter egg tags.  those ones were 49 cents and the other ones were still 5.  They're the exactl same cept the tag lol.  So if you're in need of some tiny plush ponies...check your local Target for the Easter egg tagged ones.

Here's the girls with their new pony friends lol.  Pinkie Pie fits Zoey perfectly but I think Maria is more of a Rarity kind of girl.  

14041251094_ceec6d2ae2_z.jpgUntitled by blueboy57ic, on Flickr 

• Brohoof 1

I just bought the doctor hooves, lyra heartstrings and pinkie pie funko vinyl figures because my boyfriend let me pick out a few at toys r' us for easter.  :wub:

I want an applejack pullover hoodie so bad, is best pony (other than big mac, of course)  B)

• Brohoof 1

I finally got my Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash beanie babies, and they are adorable!! =D (but expensive. >.< Why back in my day, beanie babies were only $5 a piece! lol)

beaniebabies.jpg

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

Some of my new pony swag got some blind bag flashing light rings got 1 twilight and ...3 raritys... ( I must have horrid luck)

I got three flashing rave-y necklaces too but when I got home and test the fluttershy and rarity ones they didn't work :(  (so I'll be returning them tomorrow) 

post-11698-0-98362700-1398807594_thumb.jpg

Also got cool Luna tin (now I have a Luna one , Rarity , one with fluttershy in center and the gala one )post-11698-0-38395000-1398807636_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I got Derpy and Pinkie Pie cupcake ponies....the ones where it looks like their heads are cupcakes.  They were $5 at Five Below, they normally run about $12+ so I had to get them.

I got MLP #18 comic book.  Went to Hot Topic to see if they had the variant with King Sombra but not yet.  While I was there I found some Derpy stuff on clearance.  A Derpy sticker, a Derpy key cover and Derpy cutie mark iron on patch.  

The Derpy key cover is much better than the Pinkie Pie one I had before (I think the Rainbow dash is like PP) The Derpy version doesn't allow the key to slide backwards when you try to put it into the lock.  They had a Vinyl Scratch one too that looked to be like the Derpy version.  

Oh and yesterday I got a little Octavia pony for the blonde girl in the picture from my last post.  

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Three Beanie Baby figures (I'd have bought all six, but the store only had these three in stock  :( ). I'm really happy with them, though; for only 8 dollars each they're very well made and pretty accurate to the show. My favourite of these is the Rainbow Dash one. The colouring of the hair on it is just beautiful, especially of the tail, which you can't really see that well from the picture I attached, but just trust me, it's awesome.

post-26533-0-98958700-1398974230_thumb.jpg

post-26533-0-73106500-1398974239_thumb.jpg

post-26533-0-16654200-1398974250_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cork Top

I preordered my applejack and big mac funko's today! :-)

Also ordered another twilight and trixie, fingers crossed for the chase variants. ;-;

Got my first shirt as well, the one with octavia and DJ on it from hot topic. I got a large so I can just wear it as a big t around the house, still too fluttershy to wear any pony swag out.  :blush:

• Brohoof 1

I had ordered a few blind bags, but they got lost...figures. Seems like I'm never gonna get something Twilight Sparkle related lol.