What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

@@jmfoxfire, thats awesome! Over here Trixie is an online exclusive which is a shame for those who want the instore experience!

Anywho, I got myself an AJ plush FINALLY :D :D :D

post-26968-0-54203500-1406044077_thumb.jpg

Undecided that's a bummer and i  :wub: the in store experience!

Same :D It makes the purchase even more awesome  :wub:

(edited)

Hmmm...  :huh:  well I bought three plushies: Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle and...PINKIE PIE!!! :D

Thats awesome, from which manufacturer were they? :D

Edited by Guest

@@jmfoxfire, thats awesome! Over here Trixie is an online exclusive which is a shame for those who want the instore experience!

Anywho, I got myself an AJ plush FINALLY :D :D :D

Actually you can order plushes unstuffed online, all you have to do is put it in the special text box in the ordering process that you want it unstuffed. :D

I love build a bear too :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Actually you can order plushes unstuffed online, all you have to do is put it in the special text box in the ordering process that you want it unstuffed. :D

I love build a bear too :wub:

Never knew that! Thanks for letting me know :)

YESSS! I waited a month because of the preorder, but it's finally here! :D

NkOxpwz.jpg

My fandom of Trixie has always been greatly overshadowed by my fandom of Rarity (and for good reason :please: ) but I'm still a pretty gung-ho Trixie fan nonetheless :D First piece of Trixie merch, and it was worth the money I threw at it :pout:

• Brohoof 3

YESSS! I waited a month because of the preorder, but it's finally here! :D

My fandom of Trixie has always been greatly overshadowed by my fandom of Rarity (and for good reason :please: ) but I'm still a pretty gung-ho Trixie fan nonetheless :D First piece of Trixie merch, and it was worth the money I threw at it :pout:

I love that piece! Favorite one my far. Though I can't decide in your photo ... is Trixie commanding an Army of Rarity or getting ambushed by her. :please:

• Brohoof 2

I love that piece! Favorite one my far. Though I can't decide in your photo ... is Trixie commanding an Army of Rarity or getting ambushed by her. :please:

That made me laugh :lol: My room is decked in Rarity from what feels like head-to-toe, so it was hard to get a picture without Rarity in the shot somehow - of course, that's not a bad thing :please:

I plan on getting a couple more Trixie things someday...the Trixie 4DE plush is one my list when it comes out, but I also plan on ordering 2 Raritys, if possible...

• Brohoof 2

I don't have any ponie merchandice... D: Exept a coloring book! For Kicks :P:)

I kind of want some plushies though?! :3 Know where to get nice ones??

So... you can get MLP shirts and stuff at... Hot Topic? Any junior girl cut ones?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

A vinyl t shirt and a starter deck to the My Little Pony card game with Luna, Rainbow Dash as the mane character,  a Rainbow Dash plushie, and a Vinyl Pop figure.

Edited by Red Flash
  • Brohoof 1

you can also get some here 

http://www.amazon.com/  or http://www.toywiz.com/mlpsoft.html

Thank you! There's a really cute Twilight plush that I might get- since her hair is straight it's not that hard to do I guess.

http://www.toywiz.com/4thtwilightsparkle.html

This one's tiny, but still, look how cute xD

http://www.toywiz.com/aurora6inchfluttershy.html

I didn't any tee shirts though... a lot of times if I see a MLP shirt is the juniors section it's from an earlier generation. Why's that? :|

• Brohoof 2