Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I know living in the UK isn't all roses all the time, but lacking or not, your magazines frequently come bundled with stuff. Even if something epic like that Rarity figure only comes up once in a while, it's still once in a while more than it would around here. Around here, magazines are on their own 99.99% of the time. It's definitely a perk to living in your region. Well, that and the fact that you get blind bag ponies before us, and sometimes even get exclusive waves. On the other hand, I looked up that magazine, and it doesn't look like Brony material, or anything a person with a Y chromosome should touch with a 39 and 1/2 foot pole(no offense), but that figure alone might make that package worthwhile.

Very true ;) Yer, the Rarity is indeed a Rarity. When I was younger, magazines had really cool stuff all the time. That's a shame for you though :/ I had no idea about the Blind Bag situation actually. I only knew we divided the original waves for some reason :S Haha the magazine is shocking, unless you want to do a Celestia crossword, colour in Twilight or 'Weather Puzzles with Rainbow Dash' XD

Very true ;) Yer, the Rarity is indeed a Rarity. When I was younger, magazines had really cool stuff all the time. That's a shame for you though :/ I had no idea about the Blind Bag situation actually. I only knew we divided the original waves for some reason :S Haha the magazine is shocking, unless you want to do a Celestia crossword, colour in Twilight or 'Weather Puzzles with Rainbow Dash' XD

I only recently researched the blind bag ponies, because I picked up a couple at Brony Can, the Canadian Brony Con. The ones I have are from wave 4, but despite being a two year old product, are obviously at least somewhat common around here. According to my research, at least one of the first two waves never made it here(I kind of just skimmed that part), and a couple of the more recent waves are UK exclusive. Curiously enough, the latest wave is supposedly wave 11, so I don't know what to make of that. I'm assuming these blind bags are a UK or European product, despite being made in China. I wouldn't call it much of a perk, but I guess you could call having access to the latest blind bag ponies without necessarily having to hop online a perk. Enjoy that Rarity though. I'm sure a similar Rarity figure typically costs more than the price of a magazine, even in the UK.
  • Brohoof 1

Haven't seen this thread in a while. Here's a few items I collected within the last couple months:

post-14546-0-00853800-1409197869_thumb.jpg

post-14546-0-02742600-1409197934_thumb.jpg

post-14546-0-95535600-1409197939_thumb.jpg

Just arrived in the mail today:

post-14546-0-40067300-1409198206_thumb.jpg

Although this doesn't technically count as "merch" since it was a commissioned custom, here's a beautiful plushie of my OC, Flurry:

post-14546-0-44040600-1409197969_thumb.jpg

...IT'S SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE. :wub:

• Brohoof 4

@, they have a Vinyl Rarity now too?!

Wow, I'm behind on the times...

I've gotta have her to complete my Mane Five collection.

This also reminds me that I need to stop being lazy and post pictures of everthing that I got at Bronycon nearly a month after I got them.

• Brohoof 2

@, they have a Vinyl Rarity now too?! Wow, I'm behind on the times... I've gotta have her to complete my Mane Five collection. This also reminds me that I need to stop being lazy and post pictures of everthing that I got at Bronycon nearly a month after I got them.

Mane 5. Dare I ask who's left out?!

Mane 5. Dare I ask who's left out?!

I can't tell ya, that would spoil the fun!

Actually...

I guess I'll take a picture of all the Vinyl figures I have so far later this week and those in the know will just notice who's missing.

• Brohoof 1

I can't tell ya, that would spoil the fun!

Actually...

I guess I'll take a picture of all the Vinyl figures I have so far later this week and those in the know will just notice who's missing.

Fair enough... Also Rarity is pretty new from funko; she and Daring Do (dazzle? Hasbro loves that word!) came out within the last couple weeks...
  • Brohoof 1

Fair enough... Also Rarity is pretty new from funko; she and Daring Do (dazzle? Hasbro loves that word!) came out within the last couple weeks...

Ah, I had no idea they were that new. Thanks for the info.

Wonder how soon they'll be hitting the shelves at a place like Hot Topic? I've ordered them before and had them shipped to the store, so I'll do that again if necessary. Just so much easier and quicker to walk in, grab, and purchase them though!

• Brohoof 1

Just ordered this hoodie from redbubble.

Best 50 bucks I've ever spent.

post-20175-0-28429800-1409459289_thumb.jpg

The ponies were so cute and I couldn't resist. Plus I actually bought it myself, been saving my money since April...cause I have no job. :derp: a mixture of money I got for my birthday and money I got for rubbing my moms feet. No joke, I rubbed her feet once for 2 hours FOR ONLY FIVE BUCKS. -_-

post-20175-0-28429800-1409459289_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Today I got a nine and a half inch tall ceramic Princess Twilight Sparkle coin bank at WalMart! She's adorable, and only cost $9.48. My husband bought her for me. He's a keeper, I tell ya! Mine was the last Twilight they had. They had one Pinkie Pie too, but I bet she's gone by now.

0068895569720_500_X500.jpg

Today I bought a Alicorn Twilight Sparkle piggy bank:

Hey, I bought that same bank like...this past Sunday! I was going to get that as well as the Pinkie Pie one, but there was only one Pinkie left and it was already cracked from her mane, so I didn't want to take that one. 

I just got mine today, actually yesterday.  (08/30/2014)

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 2

post-7306-0-09074300-1409490593_thumb.jpgpost-7306-0-59690400-1409490620_thumb.jpg first off hi Everypony!! Second my bf got my the season 4 mlp tee shirt, a brony wristband, Derpy and RD blind bags, and the Dr Whooves cutouts (i love playing with those!!!) and yesterday I went to Build A Bear to complete my mlp Build A Bears!!! I got Twixie, Flutters,AJ, Rarity and the CMC!!! Now all I need is Twixie's cape and Zecora!!
  • Brohoof 2

The new 'Vinyl Funko' figure of Rarity:

post-14906-0-72563900-1409550122_thumb.jpg

The new 'Vinyl Funko' mystery mini figure of Twilight (colored):

post-14906-0-07561000-1409550010_thumb.jpg

The new 'Vinyl Funko' mystery mini of Ratity:

post-14906-0-90100700-1409549956_thumb.jpg

12in. Princess Celestia plush. (Not the hideous ones with the string hair):

post-14906-0-49401200-1409549938_thumb.jpg

Edited by Royal Samurott
  • Brohoof 5

ezlksl.jpg

I saw this beauty on EQ daily. I ordered a bag in this cadance pattern. I could've gotten a shirt but really have no idea where I would wear it. I wish I still could but the time ran out on the pattern.

t0pb1s.jpg

I got this In a mystery mini box at Walmart. I feel pretty lucky to have gotten it.

bfnhhz.jpg

28uqwwm.jpg

I got pinkie pie on sale at toysrus for $10 and Rarity on sale at hot topic for $10. :)

• Brohoof 4