Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Recently purchased something new for once, though it is sorta not pony, but is pony. If that makes sense. It was the new Equestria Girls figure for Rarity, the figure that actually looks really good. Pretty cute I have to say. 

I'm hoping to may be grab Applejack myself.

• Brohoof 2

In this last trip through the US, I got a funko blind of Big Mack, Celly's and Luna's chapterbooks, Art of Equestria, a main series comic bundle with Trixie's framing story, the first Daring Doo book, and a funko of Scoots 

• Brohoof 1

I bought a McD happy meal in hopes of getting Starlight Glimmer. I got Rarity which annoyed me at first because you know, I can go pick her up everywhere for three bucks. But then I got over my annoyance because I realized how customizable she is and I'm waiting for her to dry. She's gonna be a very pretty green, purple and white unicorn called Bamboo Shoot. Maybe with my new paint markers, I won't screw her symbol up because I'm horrible at drawing. Wish me luck. :)

With Hopes for your Hand to Draw True,

I verily say, Good Luck, to You!

Derpy_Muffin_Flag.png

• Brohoof 1

With Hopes for your Hand to Draw True,

I verily say, Good Luck, to You!

sig-4414524.Derpy_Muffin_Flag.png

Thanks, but I already screwed it up. Three short horizontal lines and two long vertical ones on an already green pony to make a bamboo stalk with a fine tipped, paint marker. How I screwed up such a simple concept is beyond my comprehension. Ugh. At least it's fixable.

Btw, those bunny baby booties are positively precious! :3

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 1

Got some unexpected Bling!

Well, sort of....

Bling_and_a_Hairband_Two_Bits_1.png

Bling_and_a_Hairband_Two_Bits_2.png

Bling_and_a_Hairband_Two_Bits_3.png

Bling_and_a_Hairband_Two_Bits_4.png

Bling_and_a_Hairband_Two_Bits_5.png

Bling_and_a_Hairband_Two_Bits_6.png

Bling_and_a_Hairband_Two_Bits_7.png

Bling_and_a_Hairband_Two_Bits_8.png

Recently purchased something new for once, though it is sorta not pony, but is pony. If that makes sense. It was the new Equestria Girls figure for Rarity, the figure that actually looks really good. Pretty cute I have to say. 

You should totally post some photos of her. :)

• Brohoof 4

Got one of the very last MLP Build a Bears that will be available since they lost their contract with Hasbro...

Meet my new Derpy!

kWH2McI.jpg

k7bDTk7.jpg

Too bad there will be no more BaB's... I wanted a Luna... :'(

• Brohoof 4

And I got one of the last BaB Derpys,

I can't say I bought it as it was a prezzie from a dear friend. ''You know who you are, and I can't thank you enough'' *giggles*

sig-4422789.W8PxI6q.jpg

And one with her helping me draw, and yes that's my new tablet, and since I only draw MLP art now I suppose it also counts as MLP merch *giggles*

4ol6skn.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I walked into McDonald's recently and said, "Could I get a shamrock shake, medium fries, and a pony toy...the Rarity one...the white one...with purple hair..." the girl laughed but got me my things and said I made her day, so no regrets XD

IMG_5387_zpsib92v1u2.jpg

• Brohoof 5

The last thing I bought was one of the limited edition BAB Derpy hooves, and the DJ Pon-3. I also got the Equestria Girls Minis Twilight Sparkle in the slumber party set, and the squishy pop stand with 4 of the mystery balls. It was a good day!  B)  

I walked into McDonald's recently and said, "Could I get a shamrock shake, medium fries, and a pony toy...the Rarity one...the white one...with purple hair..." the girl laughed but got me my things and said I made her day, so no regrets XD

That is a great story! Every time I go to McDonalds I always have to check the pony toys to see if they have Fluttershy toy that I am still missing.  :=: I don't even bother saying it is for my little sister or what ever, especially cause when I out out my Rainbowdash wallet they would know I was lying... B)

post-36148-0-18517500-1458101996.jpg

post-36148-0-88315900-1458101996.jpg

post-36148-0-49466300-1458101997.jpg

post-36148-0-81959100-1458101998_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Just arrived today; three hardcover Ponyfinder books. I just love the artwork and lore presented within the work of Everglow. <3

Yeah yeah, not official MLP stuff, but close enough. :P

IMG_0331.jpgIMG_0332.jpg

• Brohoof 1

The Princess Luna mini-comic. It's the last one I need and I'm so excited to get the matching poster to my Celestia one!

Oh and anyone looking for the McDonald's ponies, every store has them all, they're in the back. I got all of mine in one go!

I recently bought an Apple Bloom plushie along with a Babs Seed coaster and an Applejack keychain. ^^ I was at a con on the weekend and seeing all the pony stalls I just couldn't resist buying stuff!

My sisters gave me Twilight and Fluttershy from the McDonalds toys.

Other than that, I bought some of those metallic paint things trying to get Trixie, and all I got was Twilight, Celestia, Pinkie, Rarity, and Golden Pinkie...