Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Something I wanna bring up: Next week Tuesday on August 9th, Hasbro's Toy Shop will have the entire San Diego Comic-Con 2016 exclusives available to purchase.  This includes the SDCC 2016 Discord and Fluttershy toy based off the new Guardians of Harmony line-up.

So if you're looking to add this Discord to your collection, here's your chance.  But be warned, there will be lag due to people wanting to buy the Star Wars exclusive toys.

• Brohoof 1

My local Wal-Mart is starting to stock the new Equestria Girls Minis!

Equestria_Girls_Minis_2016_08_09_1.png

Equestria_Girls_Minis_2016_08_09_2.png

I hid the photos in spoiler tags cause they're 720p.

Oh, and also, I can finally upload my photo comics via FTP again, so I don't gotta use up any of mlpforum's bandwidth. XD

I happened to spot (and Buy, hee-hee) Pinkie Pie's Switch A Do Salon, yesterday.

I didn't even know it was a thing! I mean, It's not on the MLP Merch website...?

Switch_A_Do_Salon_1.png

Switch_A_Do_Salon_2.png

img-593713-1-tumblr_m7ke6d5Cex1r9zpt5o1_

<3 These babies. Aren't they wonderful? Found them in a food store, expensive but meh, It's scootaloo pinkie and Rainbow.

Oh Celestia No

That's Scary

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Not as scary as this though

AW-mlp-wave-11-ruby-splash-blind-bag.jpg

Watch Out! Fake Ruby's About!!!!

This is what happens when someone eats from my lunchbox, my scrunchy goes and i look ready to kill

Edited by Ruby Splash
  • Brohoof 1

My Big Brother spotted the all 6, of the Mane Six, in their Plushie form, that look like they're flying, all in a single store (Target) and brought them home!

So I did what anypony would do, I busted out the Coloring Books, and welcomed them with Crayons!

Coloring_With_The_Mane_Six_1.png

Coloring_With_The_Mane_Six_2.png

Coloring_With_The_Mane_Six_3.png

Coloring_With_The_Mane_Six_4.png

Coloring_With_The_Mane_Six_5.png

Sometime in the not too distant future...

Coloring_With_The_Mane_Six_6.png

They only had the "Flying(?)" versions of the Mane Six, so I have to make do with this different Ditzy Do plushie, till then. :squee:

Photo Comic in Spoiler Tags, because Image sizes. :please:

• Brohoof 1

Nothing.

Never bought ANY MLP merch before. Probably going to stay that way even though my B-day is coming up. Even though I am a brony and as a brony I am obligated to have something MLP-related in my house, I don't. I don't even have MLP wallpaper on my computer.

They only had the "Flying(?)" versions of the Mane Six, so I have to make do with this different Ditzy Do plushie, till then.

Those are huggables. You're supposed to snuggle with them. SNUGGLE 

All the way from the USA!

*is in the USA*

OH NO IT'S A FOREIGNER THEY'RE TAKING OUR P0NES

0.o

thats 106 too many ponies

you just need a ruby splash plush

You can never have enough Ponies. Maybe too many Pinkies. Not sure...? :ooh:

I also need a Ruby Splash Plushie! 

I totally just ordered This One on eBay:

post-29629-0-69765900-1471104585_thumb.png

Should arrive in a few days. :pinkie:

Nothing.

Never bought ANY MLP merch before. Probably going to stay that way even though my B-day is coming up. Even though I am a brony and as a brony I am obligated to have something MLP-related in my house, I don't. I don't even have MLP wallpaper on my computer.

Those are huggables. You're supposed to snuggle with them. SNUGGLE 

*is in the USA*

OH NO IT'S A FOREIGNER THEY'RE TAKING OUR P0NES

Oh, they're called Huggables, eh? Well, My Little Pony Plushie Snuggling isn't limited to the Huggables. I don't discriminate, when it comes to Snuggles. :kindness:

Speaking of Snuggles, and eBay... I recently acquired a hand-made Angle Bunny from a seller on eBay!

Whos_Line_Is_It_Anyway_1.png

Whos_Line_Is_It_Anyway_2.png

Speaking of Speaking...

Whos_Line_Is_It_Anyway_3.png

Whos_Line_Is_It_Anyway_4.png

We scored some Awesome Wonderbolts Merch, too.

Spoiler Tags because Photo Comics. :D

• Brohoof 2

Umm.. Well.. I'm not entirely sure....? :awuh:

eBay_Auction_Folly_1.png

Not sure if i got your character right? Leme know if I need to change the text. ~_^

I bought it from one of many Sellers of it, so don't worry, there's plenty left. ;)

After much thought, I finally bought the Wonderbolts collection from Target, mainly for the Derpy figure.  Goes nice alongside my SDCC 2012 Derpy and the friends collection Derpy.

But other than any future exclusives, this could end up being my last traditional MLP set since I may move onto the Guardians of Harmony(Mostly the smaller figures, though I may get the Tirek Castle set that's rumored to be coming soon)

• Brohoof 1

After much thought, I finally bought the Wonderbolts collection from Target, mainly for the Derpy figure.  Goes nice alongside my SDCC 2012 Derpy and the friends collection Derpy.

But other than any future exclusives, this could end up being my last traditional MLP set since I may move onto the Guardians of Harmony(Mostly the smaller figures, though I may get the Tirek Castle set that's rumored to be coming soon)

Would love to see some photos, when you get the time. ;)

Target_Exclusive_Wonderbolts_Collection_

Is this the Target Exclusive Wonderbolts set, with Derpy, you are talking about?

Additional Wonderbolts Set Photos:

The only Guardians of Harmony figure I have, so far, is Princess Celestia. Photos coming soon.  :please: 

I'm also looking forward to the release of the smaller GoH figures, they look really cool.  :pinkie:

Kinda glad there was a pause in new Pony Merch, for a while there.

Gave me the chance to put monies aside for my Rainy Day Pony Fund. :idea:

Would love to see some photos, when you get the time. ;)

sig-4635896.Target_Exclusive_Wonderbolts

Is this the Target Exclusive Wonderbolts set, with Derpy, you are talking about?

Additional Wonderbolts Set Photos:

Yeah, that's the set.  Like I said, I got it mainly for the Derpy Hooves figure.  In fact, if you saw my Derpy collection, you would be jealous of me.  I've started the Derpy collection ever since I bought the 2012 SDCC Derpy figure.  And now, I must have MORE DERPY!

• Brohoof 2

Speaking of Store-Exclusive Sets, Toys R Us has a new one (that I lovingly call "The Glitter Minis") called The Elements of Friendship.

Kinda makes me think of The Glitter Force... :D

Toys_R_Us_Glitter_EG_Minis_1.png

As far as I know, The Elements of Friendship set is sold as three separate packages.

One for Dashie, one for AJ, and one for the remaining four of the Mane Six (Rarity, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, and Pinkie Pie).

More Photos:

Toys_R_Us_Glitter_EG_Minis_2.png

Toys_R_Us_Glitter_EG_Minis_3.png

Toys_R_Us_Glitter_EG_Minis_4.png

Toys_R_Us_Glitter_EG_Minis_5.png

• Brohoof 1