Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I picked up some of the Halloween costume G4s for some of my friends. I snagged Chicken Pie, Mayor Mayor, Princess Luna, Derpy, Scootaloo and Pinto Pip.

I recently purchased my cousin and I some ponies I purchased a generation 1 Italian variant 2 Cotton Candy and I thought I was purchasing a baby Wavedancer, but turns out I purchased baby Surfy a mexican baby color changing seapony which is the foreign variant to baby wavedancer, I also purchased generation 1 twinkle eye Gingerbread and I purchased my cousin a generation 1 mail order Sky Rocket, generation 1 Firelfy from the movie Firefly's Adventure and generation 1 sparkle body Stardancer I did not take any pictures of them, but I will post pictures of what they look like.

Aww, I had Baby Wave Dancer when I was a kid. I'm in looove with those Sparkle Ponies and Gingerbread! Wherever did you manage to find Year 9 Firefly? *drool* Edited by Leave a Whisper

I picked up some of the Halloween costume G4s for some of my friends. I snagged Chicken Pie, Mayor Mayor, Princess Luna, Derpy, Scootaloo and Pinto Pip.

Aww, I had Baby Wave Dancer when I was a kid. I'm in looove with those Sparkle Ponies and Gingerbread! Wherever did you manage to find Year 9 Firefly? *drool*

I still have to purchase American baby Wavedancer since I purchased a Mexican Surfy not knowing it was Surfy and not baby Wavedancer lol and I found Firefly on ebay I may purchase one for myself not sure yet, but ebay has a great selection of older generation ponies and I'm sure your friends will love what you picked out for them. =)

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

I bought a tiny plush Pinkie Pie for my father (Pinkie is his favourite pony) and I'm considering buying one of these nightlights because I'm scared of the dark...

post-39562-0-89539300-1475458132_thumb.png

Does the MLP CCG count? If it does, I've been collecting the Super and Ultra Rare cards for quite some time now. In fact, I'm missing only six Super Rares and thirty Ultra Rares, but I plan on getting all of them by any means necessary. I also have a large assortment of the IDW comics and a badge collection that I got off of EBay about two years ago because I'm a sucker for badges. My niece has some of the brushable dolls among other things, but I need to take a closer look to see what she has.

If anyone wants to see my card collection, I can post some links/images of pulls I got from High Magic and Marks in Time.

Except for the occasionally Blind Bags, I buyed some more stuff last weekend during a brony meeting. I met with 2 others before already to shop trough the town and we find some stuff.

Cadance and Shining figures in a MLP Magazine(Seperated)

Those PEZ bonbons and a Rainbow Dash of it(Yes!)

And two different chocolates

post-24406-0-16127900-1476612222_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Except for the occasionally Blind Bags, I buyed some more stuff last weekend during a brony meeting. I met with 2 others before already to shop trough the town and we find some stuff.

Cadance and Shining figures in a MLP Magazine(Seperated)

Those PEZ bonbons and a Rainbow Dash of it(Yes!)

And two different chocolates

attachicon.gif2016-10-16-115801.jpg

Cool do the chocolates taste nice?

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a bunch of miscellaneous pony stuff for a new friend who I learned liked mlp. Brushable Applejack and some pony cups and BFf two piece RD and FS necklace. And a Fluttershy brushable which I end up keeping for myself.

It's been so long since my last pony purchase, but it must have been a blind bag.

I wanted to make some base animations based off of one of the toys, so I bought a poseable earth pony:  Coco Pommel!  The toy called her "Miss Pommel" for some reason, though.  And her toy has a LOT more hair than the character from the show!

post-29126-0-41703200-1478223972.jpg