Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

They're soooo pretty Chaos Princess. I'm never this lucky at thrift stores.

Thank you to be honest we were surprised ourselves to see a generation 1 there we have found a few gen 1 there we found a baby glory in which I accidentally poured the tail down the drain lol and we found 1 sweetheart sister and Rosy Love and my best find had to be a generation 2 first release Clever Clover. 

I was taking a look at your collection that belonged to you, you have some nice ponies in your collection. :)

• Brohoof 1

Thank you to be honest we were surprised ourselves to see a generation 1 there we have found a few gen 1 there we found a baby glory in which I accidentally poured the tail down the drain lol and we found 1 sweetheart sister and Rosy Love and my best find had to be a generation 2 first release Clever Clover. 

I was taking a look at your collection that belonged to you, you have some nice ponies in your collection. :)

Thank you. I think you have lots of lovely ponies too Chaos Princess:)

• 3 weeks later...

Recently my cousin and I purchased some generation 3 ponies on ebay did not take any pictures, but will list and show pictures down below the pictures are not mine.

My ponies purchased

Silver Song

Frilly Frocks

Peach Surprise which is a pony from Avon

My cousins purchased

Princess Peppermint

Fancy Free

Tropical Delight first release

post-38560-0-76333700-1488507957_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-56815400-1488507964_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-17115900-1488507970_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-31165600-1488507985_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-08480600-1488507993_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-11662100-1488508024_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I just picked up one of those Playskool ponies, because Pinkie is just so hard to resist, and I've been undecided about getting her for months.post-23572-0-57479900-1489103351_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nightmare Muffin

I found the Magic Scenes ponies at the Dollar Store. How cool is that? I snagged Rarity for DD and Rainbowdash on impulse. What I'm gonna do with her, I don't know.

I was highly tempted to get Pursey Pink. She's pretty cute in person. But I resisted.

I also grabbed GoH Cheese Sandwich and Nightmare Night Apple bloom and Sweetie Belle for a friend I'm trading with.

I got the Halloween Derpy on Clearance, today, at TRU. such a shame I couldn't find Luna. 

sig-4824132.71Ugva6DslL._SL1500_.jpg

Do the bags come off? Because I really want her.

Edited by Leave a Whisper

I found the Magic Scenes ponies at the Dollar Store. How cool is that? I snagged Rarity for DD and Rainbowdash on impulse. What I'm gonna do with her, I don't know.

I was highly tempted to get Pursey Pink. She's pretty cute in person. But I resisted.

I also grabbed GoH Cheese Sandwich and Nightmare Night Apple bloom and Sweetie Belle for a friend I'm trading with.

Do the bags come off? Because I really want her.

they do. I thought they didn't, too. But her hooves sticking out like that is still a bit weird if she's among other ponies who have all four hooves on the ground.
  • Brohoof 1

they do. I thought they didn't, too. But her hooves sticking out like that is still a bit weird if she's among other ponies who have all four hooves on the ground.

Thank you Nightmare, you've helped me with my decision. I'm definitely gonna hafta get her.

Recently my cousin and I purchased some generation 3 ponies on ebay did not take any pictures, but will list and show pictures down below the pictures are not mine.

My ponies purchased

Silver Song

Frilly Frocks

Peach Surprise which is a pony from Avon

My cousins purchased

Princess Peppermint

Fancy Free

Tropical Delight first release

They are so stunning! I especially love Peach Surprise, Baby Tea Leaf, Princess Peppermint and Tropical Delight.

• Brohoof 1

I now have the entire Fan Series / Guardians of Harmony! 

And you will NEVER guess what I just found at walmart?! 

A VINYL GLITTER OCTAVIA! 

$_58.JPG

It was like, Thirteen Dollars, and was just sitting there! By itself, untouched! 

• Brohoof 2

Took three Sit-in Conditioner sessions to get her hair to something approaching decent. Her stupid thin tail won't cooperate and keeps trying to flip to the side. But here is my Magic Scenes Rainbowdash. The pony packaging makes a good backdrop for smaller pony photoshoots.

Her hair is dreadful. Its stringy, uncooperative, uneven and it felt oily right outta the package. Now it feels dry. -_- My older ponies don't have this problem and even the dry-haired ones have manageable hair. Hasbro step your game up like you used to!

Still I like her 3D symbols and gimmick.

post-37221-0-17249200-1489606946_thumb.jpg

Edited by Leave a Whisper

Thank you Nightmare, you've helped me with my decision. I'm definitely gonna hafta get her.

They are so stunning! I especially love Peach Surprise, Baby Tea Leaf, Princess Peppermint and Tropical Delight.

Thank you generation 3 ponies sell real cheap on ebay so we like to pick some up time to time and its amazing what you'll find at the dollar store I ended up spotting the little Flim and Flam figures did not purchase them due to don't really like them, but I was surprised to see them there since I saw a lot of mlp fakies lol so goes to show even the most cheapest of stores will sell things you never expected so you found a pretty good find yourself.

• Brohoof 1

I'm still buying the IDW comics and the MLP CCG cards though right now I'm in the process of trying to acquire six cards from the latter though it will take some time before I am able to get my hands on them. It will likely cost me a lot of money but it's worth it because it will add to my collection.