Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Am I the only one that's been completely blindsided by Guardians of Harmony? I found Shining Armor today and had to get him because he is too cute and cool! And he's crazy fun to play with, haha.

post-13188-0-30312500-1484459942_thumb.jpgpost-13188-0-06845800-1484459614_thumb.jpg

FOR DEATH! Ser Armor humbly requests your pardon for the mess in the background.

Edited by Powderpuff
  • Brohoof 1

Just finished ordering the last figure I need in the GOH line fan series. (Chrysalis)

sig-4792345.1.jpg

and of course a new one has been announced. DJ Pon3

91aS%2BBek0VL._SX522_.jpg

I can say this one will be on my pre-order list when it drops.

i'm not sure, i did pre order a t-shirt months ago, still hasn't shipped.
other than that it must be a few IDW comics and some mystery minis (i bought all the remaining 7 figures from the shop :P )

My cousin and I bought a bunch of ponies at savers we purchased a lot more ponies then what's on the list, but I'm just going to list our most recent purchases.

the ponies I ended up finding is

Clever Clover  year 1 release he was chewed by an animal, his eye gems were gone and he had a small mane trim, but I replaced his eye gems and gave his mane and tail a washing he looks better.

A generation 3 large styling Rarity

mlp generation 3 sleeping bag

My cousin found

a generation 4 talking/singing and blinking twilight sparkle

a generation 4 talking nightmare moon

a generation 4 talking celestia

I purchased a few MLP CCG cards over the last couple of weeks.

• Sweetie Belle - Forever a Crusader (Marks in Time)
  • Apple Bloom - Forever a Crusader (Marks in Time)
  • Princess Twilight Sparkle - Princess of Friendship (Crystal Games)

It's the latter one that I'm especially proud of as I was able to make an offer on it and was accepted.

I suppose I can't really say that I bought it because it was actually a gift, but my friend got me a Rarity plush for my birthday :D it's not Twily but hey, I shall cherish it forever anyways :rarity: Plus, I think the hat makes it even cuter.
VhqllPM.jpg

post-39037-0-93943100-1485457359_thumb.jpg

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1

I suppose I can't really say that I bought it because it was actually a gift, but my friend got me a Rarity plush for my birthday :D it's not Twily but hey, I shall cherish it forever anyways :rarity: Plus, I think the hat makes it even cuter.

attachicon.gif20170125_202301.jpg

Sorry I'm gonna have to go on a bit of a tangent for a moment.

I don't know if it was you or someone else who took that picture but MS paint and all smartphones have an image rotation feature...

On that note, super cool Rarity plush.

Edited by digit112

Sorry I'm gonna have to go on a bit of a tangent for a moment.

I don't know if it was you or someone else who took that picture but MS paint and all smartphones have an image rotation feature...

On that note, super cool Rarity plush.

I'm not quite sure what happened there, the image didn't need to be rotated before. I'll try to fix it.

Edit: Well, I kept trying to rotate it and it would only show up in a landscape orientation. My apologies, I will play around with it a bit more.

Edited by Prospekt

• 2 weeks later...

I bought my 7 year old cousin her very first pony. Applejack! I just wish they'd had an actual selection at Walmart though because she loves unicorns and i wanted to get her Lyra or Rarity but AJ was literally the only one there. Ah well, she loves her so it's all good. :D

Edited by Leave a Whisper

A poster with lots of signatures on, a couple figures (Future Twiligh and The Great and Powerful Trixie), also got some bronycon stuff, like posters, a notebook, some brochures etc.
It was from a person who got tired of the franchise and wanted to sell off stuff.

My cousin and I went to savers recently and we found some ponies the ones I purchased will be listed below and I did not take pictures, but I will put pictures of what they look like.

The ponies I bought are

a generation 1 sparkle body Sky Rocket

Generation 3.5 limited edition Star Song

And generation 3 Party Cake

post-38560-0-24093100-1486862441_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-65326200-1486862445.jpg

post-38560-0-40785200-1486862454_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

My cousin and I went to savers recently and we found some ponies the ones I purchased will be listed below and I did not take pictures, but I will put pictures of what they look like.

The ponies I bought are

a generation 1 sparkle body Sky Rocket

Generation 3.5 limited edition Star Song

And generation 3 Party Cake

They're soooo pretty Chaos Princess. I'm never this lucky at thrift stores.