Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Titans08Mariota said:

I can't get any merch or else my dad would kick my ass.. no he doesn't know that I'm a brony

So, if you get any more, he will start noticing it? Or does he know you have it? 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Titans08Mariota said:

I don't have ANY. I want some, but I'm scared of him finding out. 

hmmm.. :confused:

:love: oh i KNOW! You could maybe try hiding one under your bed, or Ooo Ooo! 

Get other toys from other series, like transformers and stuff and convince him that you have decided to take a hobby of TOY COLLECTING! :pinkie:

It's a hobby with a very long term pay off! Some toys are worth tens of thousands of dollars each. Some of the toys he played with as a child could be worth thousands by themselves! Even toys that are damaged and out of the box with pieces missing, there are some out there that are still worth a few hundred dollars just for having a piece of it! 

So, start "toy collecting" and get yourself some ponies! 

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Star Petal said:

hmmm.. :confused:

:love: oh i KNOW! You could maybe try hiding one under your bed, or Ooo Ooo! 

Get other toys from other series, like transformers and stuff and convince him that you have decided to take a hobby of TOY COLLECTING! :pinkie:

It's a hobby with a very long term pay off! Some toys are worth tens of thousands of dollars each. Some of the toys he played with as a child could be worth thousands by themselves! Even toys that are damaged and out of the box with pieces missing, there are some out there that are still worth a few hundred dollars just for having a piece of it! 

So, start "toy collecting" and get yourself some ponies! 

Well.. option 2 won't happen because I just don't know how'd he react to that.. and I ain't taking no chances. Option 1 makes sense because he wouldn't find it. Only problem I'm having with that is the fact that shipping is out of the question.. and there aren't stores with mlp stuff near me... I'll try to find one though. Btw, Idk if your comment was sarcastic or not so I put this.

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, Titans08Mariota said:

Well.. option 2 won't happen because I just don't know how'd he react to that.. and I ain't taking no chances. Option 1 makes sense because he wouldn't find it. Only problem I'm having with that is the fact that shipping is out of the question.. and there aren't stores with mlp stuff near me... I'll try to find one though. Btw, Idk if your comment was sarcastic or not so I put this.

Target, Walmart, Fred Meyer, Toys R Us, Gamestop for the Fan series stuff, sometimes Sam Goody has plushie toys. You could get your toy sent to a friends house instead. If gamestop or any of the mentioned stores above are within distance, they often times have an in store pick up option under shipping options. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Star Petal said:

Target, Walmart, Fred Meyer, Toys R Us, Gamestop for the Fan series stuff, sometimes Sam Goody has plushie toys. You could get your toy sent to a friends house instead. If gamestop or any of the mentioned stores above are within distance, they often times have an in store pick up option under shipping options. 

Thank you so much!! *hug* you get a hug!!

• Brohoof 1

It's two shirts that I am getting shipped, since it is something that I will actually use. 

The shops around me only carry toys and figurines, and since I have learned from experience that stuff on display only turns into clutter I need to pack and move around, or into storage, when I have to change apartments or whatever.

Past me: "Oh! these model cars of rally championship winners will ALWAYS be on display!" Where are these model cars you might ask? In a box. They are all in a box...

More the cause of pony merch in other people really, but I have picked up a bunch of stuff at the UK Discount store B&Ms lately, and note that ASDA seem to have the pony movie stuff in literally as of today (wasn't on the shelves yesterday; today, sea ponies at £7 and a singing Twi/Spike duet set)

And I have no idea why this amused me, but it amused me enough to photograph it.  RD plushie with a RD cap on it's head.

5986f0b7941be_20170805_2031301.thumb.jpg.012f09ef81482caf0db1d1dfc966c93e.jpg

• Brohoof 3