Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I bought a Rainbow Dash coffee mug a few months ago. I keep it at work with my Sonic the Hedgehog mug. The next coffee cup I want to get is Applejack.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Since I was tempted to buy the Pinkie eraser I saw in a store just recently, I went and bought one today.

juImfip.png

Bonus:

Spoiler

Her mane comes off!

VvdaQ6O.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

Can you help me! I bought these ponies for my children but I don't know their names. Ponies names, not childrens. Kids are asking and I've been saying "this is pony number 1... pony number two..." Please help!!

http://14611471.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I bought a cute Applejack coffee cup and some larger stickers of Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark for my big telescope. I'll post a pic when I get a chance to stick em on there.

20180903_164034.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I have most recently bought my two first ever pony comics! I'm trying to get into reading the comics that IDW makes so that's why I bought them, I didn't really pick these out specially or anything, I just though they looked interesting, and they are, I really liked them! ^_^ I'm keeping them in the little plastic bags I bought them in just for safe-keeping though. 

I wonder what pony comic I should get next? :ooh:  

IMG_20180917_222053.jpg

• Brohoof 1

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:41 AM, Monni said:

Hi!

Can you help me! I bought these ponies for my children but I don't know their names. Ponies names, not childrens. Kids are asking and I've been saying "this is pony number 1... pony number two..." Please help!!

http://14611471.jpg

Hello, moonie It is I rainbowdash here ok here's your 20% cooler ponies names of the blind bags you need names for ? 1.STAR DASHER 2.RAINBOW SWIRL 3.KIWI PIE 4.PICK-A-LILY 5.SEASCAPE 6. PERIWINKLE 7. DAINTY DAISY and last is the Nightmare night blind bag set with Zecora the enchantress of the forest enjoy.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've went a little crazy on new merch but I have to post this one. I suprsingly went to game stop and found this there. I don't know why they would have something like this in stock but I couldn't find this in store anywhere except there and this was the only one. I don't buy merch offline I feel you appreciate something you had to look for and find and this is a heck of a find. 

IMG_0472.JPG

Edited by Lord Midnight Madness
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Two months ago before HALLOWEEN I got the one new collection THE FRIENDSHIP SCHOOL STARLIGHT GLIMMER with magic cape and rabbit out of the hat trick figure plus this was the last set to pick up. I take it this popular pony unicorn sells out fast hmmm too bad we having seen a Flutterbat toy yet wouldn't that be sweet or even a articulated mythology creatures from the show how rainbooming awesome to see everypony  playing with a manticore, Chiamira's plus maybe your very own Bugbear hey anything with Hasbro studios.

Could happened oh yeah today at a comic con convention  I bought two pony related ideas one a roleplaying card case box of Derpy Hooves and a hand crafted my little pony of Spike the dragon necklace I paid 3 for the card case box and 13 dollars for the spike necklace had fun didn't dress up this time took a break I was burned out but will dress up again !

• Brohoof 1