What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I'm hoping I'll attract bronies by using these hair clips  :lol: there was no Rarity for some odd reason and I misplaced Twilight...

img-3281549-1-n4QO9UP.jpg

They have tails and all. I also bought a brush. it's Rainbow Dash!

img-3281549-2-lcS3B1E.jpg

Ohmygosh! Those are adorable!  :wub:

A great find! B)

• Brohoof 2

I FOUND WAVE 11 BLIND BAAAAAAAAGS! WHOOHOO! YEAH! HYPE!

TINY RAINBOW DASH, FLUTTERSHY, AND SUNSET SHIMMER! OMG SUNSET SHIMMER! THOSE HAMSTER CHEEKS!

-ahem- ok, I'm calm.

Now just waiting on my pre-ordered Funko pollbreaker and sunbutt. WHERE THE BUCK ARE THEY, HOT TOPIC?! D:<

• Brohoof 1

Walked into a gift shop to see an RD with a hat and scarf and was like aw that's cute then I'm like WAIT do they have any more turn around to see pinkie pie and Twilight Sparkle!

Then I walked around more to see these hot and cold cup set! I was so happy :D

post-560-0-74345600-1417136225_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Walked into a gift shop to see an RD with a hat and scarf and was like aw that's cute then I'm like WAIT do they have any more turn around to see pinkie pie and Twilight Sparkle!

Then I walked around more to see these hot and cold cup set! I was so happy :D

post-29629-0-63303900-1417144580_thumb.png

Awesome awesomeness! Pinkie Pie looks very cute in the hat and scarf. :)

The two cups are also excellent. Nice find! ;)

I picked this baby up at the FYE in the Charleston Town Center Mall. It happened to be the only MLP keychain on the rack, and even though Dashie isn't my fav, I just couldn't pass it up. <3

Honestly, after the loss of my Sporting KC ornament, this will serve as a worthy replacement.

Photo on 11-28-14 at 2.53 AM.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Funko Mystery Mini black Big Mac (my first ever Big Mac figure)

....eh.

not really fond of the black figures (prefer the show accurate ones) And I was kinda hoping for Twilight or Fluttershy ):

ah well.

• Brohoof 1

The black looks good with the pink of fluttershy's tail/mane. I've got two of her from the first wave of those funko black figures.

Funko Mystery Mini black Big Mac (my first ever Big Mac figure)

....eh.

not really fond of the black figures (prefer the show accurate ones) And I was kinda hoping for Twilight or Fluttershy ):

ah well.

• Brohoof 1

Hello, DEEEERPY MUFFIN LOVING PONIES ! I'M back from the enchanted Comic book shop and I bought The Annual POWER PONIES Comic with MLP FIM ISSUE 21,22 AND 23 how lucky my loyalty found theses issues now I'm caught up on my Comic collection until next time Rainboom out !

• Brohoof 1

This just arrived yesterday.

It's an older Blind bag Gilda (I think?).

I found it on eBay. It was actually the first MLP toy thing that I ever physically looked at. One of my little cousins has a newer translucent one that I saw earlier this summer and thought it actually looked decent.

I asked her a few things about it.(she's 5 btw.)

From her answers I could tell she probably never saw that episode because she had no idea that Gilda is mean on the show. :lol:

post-24370-0-53313500-1417642324.jpg

So this makes my 4th mlp thing in my first year.

Edited by steve88
  • Brohoof 4

I finally got the first season of the show on DVD off of Amazon. If I were going by quality I probably would have gone with season 2 or 4, but the first season is also a great season and I like to collect things in order. I do intend to collect all four seasons and both Equestria Girls films, but I figured it would be best to start from the beginning. I do think it's a little odd that disc 3 of this set features Princess Cadance even though she isn't introduced till the end of season 2, but I'm enjoying the set even though it's a little sparse on special features.

• Brohoof 2

I've just returned from Toys R Us where I was delighted to see new stock of dog tags. I finally found the one I have always wanted  :yay: (I take off the chains to avoid damage/scratching when being kept in the packet)

post-26968-0-60647900-1417702479_thumb.jpg

(I also got a Rainbow Dash one as I bought 2 packs)

Just went to walgreens and bought a big fluttershy brushable , they have a sale 4$ off 9.99$ toys. ^_^  Wish rarity had been there too.. 

Also just got my Luna funko figure in the mail yesterday.

Now I"m waiting for my hasbro order ^_^

well I know where I'm going after work today lol.  Flutters was the only one I didn't have.  And since she's my least favorite of the mane 6 I was like eh $10 is more than I want to pay...but for half I think I can live with myself lol. Wish they'd make the other three in that size. 

I am not normally a fan of off-proportioned representations, but for the relatively low price tag (for being hand made) she was too good to pass up

img-3312620-1-1_zps68c3c253.jpg

She stands 20" inches or so tall.

Computer guard at day, cuddle buddy at night  :wub:

Edited by AppleCore
  • Brohoof 4