What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

WeLoveFine just leaked the mystery box that they've been keeping secret.

Well this is next on my list.  :P

Totally want, and totally worth it.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

I got some Rarity stickers today :D I still got more stuff coming, though! :D 

I decided to put them on one of the doors to my cabinet where my computer is :wub:

1970586_715617925157831_1509385756_n.jpg

1779180_715617885157835_1125748732_n.jpg

• Brohoof 5

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Just got my two big boxes yestereday from Toysrus

The new giant Spike plush

The three funrise princess plushes Cadance, Celestia and Twilight

The new favorites set with Chrysalis and Derpy

Twilight Pop funko figure.

^_^

Also found the set with daring doo and the new blind bags! 

post-11698-0-11494700-1394743486_thumb.jpgpost-11698-0-90606400-1394743499_thumb.jpgpost-11698-0-74462700-1394743525_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lady Leopardess
  • Brohoof 1

God I feel like a troll on this page lol.

Target restocked their blind box funko ponies and I got a Derpy.  I also got some blind bag ponies from the rainbow wave.  I think 3 versions of pinkie pie should do it lol.  

img-2039271-2-MWZGxam.png

God I feel like a troll on this page lol.

Target restocked their blind box funko ponies and I got a Derpy.  I also got some blind bag ponies from the rainbow wave.  I think 3 versions of pinkie pie should do it lol.  

I haven't been posting on here recently, but why exactly do you feel like a troll, person with best pony as avatar?

Also, I bought that Vinyl Trixie figure that was released alongside Twilight. They had Twilight as well but...

Well... I like Twilight... but I like Trixie more.

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

I've posted about these patches here before, yes? Well along with the two I mentioned last time, apparently a third one was thrown in for free! :yay:

wuLjE1e.png

(It's the one on the right.)

Edited by Sir Jackleberry
  • Brohoof 2

84jdcweaze4.png
3rd Eye | To suffer hate in search of love, or lose them both forever? 🎔 ~

I haven't been posting on here recently, but why exactly do you feel like a troll, person with best pony as avatar?

Also, I bought that Vinyl Trixie figure that was released alongside Twilight. They had Twilight as well but...

Well... I like Twilight... but I like Trixie more.

Cause I feel like i post something on here almost daily lol.  

Yesterday I finally found an equestria girls Applejack.  And she was even on sale lol.  I also got MLP Friends Forever #3 (comic)

And on another note I have to send one of my shirts from WeLoveFine back b/c AJ's hat was red.  No way am I wearing that to a con lol.  Don't know if a replacement will be here in time for the con so I'm thinking of getting a "have a derpy day" from HT.  I've recently developed a fascination for Derpy....uh oh.  

• Brohoof 1

img-2039271-2-MWZGxam.png

Cause I feel like i post something on here almost daily lol.  

Yesterday I finally found an equestria girls Applejack.  And she was even on sale lol.  I also got MLP Friends Forever #3 (comic)

And on another note I have to send one of my shirts from WeLoveFine back b/c AJ's hat was red.  No way am I wearing that to a con lol.  Don't know if a replacement will be here in time for the con so I'm thinking of getting a "have a derpy day" from HT.  I've recently developed a fascination for Derpy....uh oh.  

Maybe you should actually keep that shirt. If it's the only copy of the shirt with a red Applejack hat, then isn't that one of a kind?

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

I just ordered this iPhone 4 Case. It's a blind buy because I couldn't find any info on it other then it's made by Bio World. My guess is it's a jelly case but could be wrong. Anyone got some info on it?

post-16912-0-49736500-1395120198.jpg

I just ordered this iPhone 4 Case. It's a blind buy because I couldn't find any info on it other then it's made by Bio World. My guess is it's a jelly case but could be wrong. Anyone got some info on it?

... thats an iPhone 5 case, and its a very cheap one. I have the Vinyl Scratch version.

the image is printed on some very cheap, light, thin rubbery stuff that'll scratch off in your pocket around the edges, and the case itself is very weak and prone to bust upon the first drop :( It's more for scratch protection of the phones body than anything else.

It does protect the majority of the phone though. But the front only barely covers the edges. So you'll need a face protector to go with it.

Edited by GrimCW

I finally found these at an italian convention called Cartoomics. I'm still missing quite a few Funko because I have no idea when some characters are supposed to be released in Europe (Heck I don't even know if we will get them all...)

img-2420355-1-1911910_10152053876596794_

img-2420355-3-tumblr_ma0gi4w5eR1ry10fwo1

At times like this I really do feel like Emperor Kuzco...

Edited by Aisling Ink
  • Brohoof 3

deviantart_button.jpg

My OC Aisling Ink

Added 2 new stickers to the sticker door on my computer cabinet:

1932288_719062228146734_2072451700_n.jpg
10004034_719062248146732_482096989_n.jpg1796675_719062284813395_2061260309_n.jpg

Slapped one onto my bass; my guitar had 2 Rarity stickers, my bass needed some love :D

1010567_719062201480070_2124570474_n.jpg

And got this silly little shirt :D

1966811_719062171480073_1063615732_n.jpg

I'm pretty stoked :D

Of course, my lifetime goal is to die by drowining in a sea of Rarity merch, it seems, so I got a long way to go  :yay: 

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I bought 5 more dog tag packs, waiting to get them. I swear, if any of them are rainbow dash or celestia, I'm going to smash them :P

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

@@ghostfacekiller39,What Bass Guitar is that?  I want one!

post-9894-0-92327000-1399161714.jpg

Signature made by:  )O( Scarlet )O(                          Equestrian Empire Cast: Iron Will

"A word can save a person from suicide, another word can make her fall in depression."~ Doc. Volt

GO HERE, NOW...please, it's for a good cause: http://mlpforums.com/topic/93814-art-for-heart-charity-is-now-taking-donations/

So my cousin just came back from his trip to Houston two weeks ago (I'm so jealous xD) He came back with some stuff we requested from him and with some surprises too :D I FINALLY HAVE PONY MERCH, SQUEEEE!!! Of course it's nothing too fabulous like say an awesome plushie or shirt, but it's something and I'm super thankful he brought these for me :)

First up is a Vinyl Scratch iPhone case he got from Hot Topic. He saw it, thought of me and my love for ponies, and bought it :D I'M SO HAPPY I HAVE VINYL AS MY PHONE CASE!! ^_^

EZOxVUJ.jpg

The second thing is this Rainbow Power pony mug :) The best thing is that out of all the Mane 6, they included best pony and second best pony on it!! :D

TvufZXJ.jpg

And here's a pic of both of my surprises together. :D

4Zfraja.jpg

It feels great to finally show a bit of Brony pride :) I have another piece of merch I ordered myself a month ago that I can't wait to get!! Unfortunately it hasn't arrived yet :( But it's gonna be AWESOME!! :D

• Brohoof 5

sig-17140.sig-17140.qxIEHLT.png

My OC: http://mlpforums.com...pink-mist-r3726 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF ME HERE!!

Want a sig like this? Check out my thread!