Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

(edited)

10/10. Love me some good ol' Pear Jam. That's one of my favorites!

EDIT: Ninja'd.

9/10 Love me some Foo Fighters as well! They're one of my favorite groups of all time!

Edited by Keiichi
  • Brohoof 2

PeaceLoveMusic_zps9f284840.png

Rabbit-Kin                                                                 ~Paris' Waifu

@Keiichi  

How about a 10/10? 

@Fire Sky

8/10

Not bad

Can't remember if i posted this already!

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(edited)

I really like it. 9/10. Only complaint is that the vocals are a bit iffy at times.

Slightly reminds me of the likes of this:

Edited by Aero The Fox!

It's ironic how I fall just to get back up again...

(edited)

Was promising, then it turned drunk. Jeez, I don't even know what to think of this song. Uhh... gosh... this is a toughy. I like the atmosphere, I like some of the guitar melodies, but it keeps going all pitchbendy at the weirdest of times and the vocals are way too quiet even for a shoegazing song. I like how it reminds me of Jars of Clay, but at the same time it's kinda messy.

GOSH... DARNIT!

Q/-60.54323 until I can gather my full thoughts on this song, which will probably be never, so the rating stays.

EDIT: I am just now finding out that this band is the pioneer of shoegaze. Doesn't take away the facts that this song has flaws.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq2qCjS1_4w

My turn for a long song.

Edited by Aero The Fox!

(edited)

More diggable than the previous song of their's you posted, but this time the problems come from the stripped-downness of the song. When I hear acoustic and electric guitar mixed together in that kind of way I expect there to be pounding huge drums like "The Only Way" by Filter. However due to the fact that I'm not totally confused by the sound of the song, I'm willing to give it a full 8/10. Not bad.

Now for some DnB/Rock mix, from everyone's favorite: Pendulum! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Edited by Aero The Fox!