Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

I think I am getting hooked on Lordi. 10/10 ^_^

Also, I think I saw a "zombie" with a T-shirt that had "metallica" written on it. lulz.

Edited by Freckle

Their music? Or The band?

75% band, 25% music. I don't mind their music, but when their fans claim that Rammstein's awesome because they can sing in german, my immediate response is "Fuck off!". Other german bands (Sodom, Tankard, Destruction) can sing in german, why aren't they the greatest band ever? Seriously irritates the shit out of me.

But your video gets a 7-8/10.

0/10 Sorry, this was horrible xD

Unless you like Death Metal a lot, Skeletonwitch doesn't leave good first impressions! :lol:

Holy crap....blown away again by the legend that is Devin Townsend. 10/10 for that one, my friend. Also, unlike most vocalists, his voice gets better with age. I dunno what it is about him, but everything he makes is gold. Also, that wall of sound is incredible. I'm rather disapponted that he doesn't scream more, but I suppose it would be rather inappropriate to the tone of the song.

Speaking of which.....

Edited by CynicalBrony

75% band, 25% music. I don't mind their music, but when their fans claim that Rammstein's awesome because they can sing in german, my immediate response is "Fuck off!". Other german bands (Sodom, Tankard, Destruction) can sing in german, why aren't they the greatest band ever? Seriously irritates the shit out of me.

I went to see them live two years ago at a summer music festival. I don't especially like their music, but you gotta admit that they put up one hell of a show live!

8/10

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztGiYF5DYhQ&list=FLA1390_vkXVJAejnAuKq1sQ&index=2&feature=plpp_video

START at 0:41

I went to see them live two years ago at a summer music festival. I don't especially like their music, but you gotta admit that they put up one hell of a show live!

Sure, I'll agree to that, based on what I've seen.

Edited by Mr. Cricket