Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Magical Coma (OOC)

Ethan Pow

The Magical Coma

My OC, Ethan Pow is trapped in a Magical Coma after using a powerful spell to protect ponyville being smashed by a asteroid. This Roleplay is a new type, All other Roleplayers will be able to guide the story more than me.

Rules

-Other Roleplayers will be able to change the environment (In the coma) as long it makes some sense BUT I can force a environment to be set.

-No other Alicorn OCs will be used except Luna and Celestia, Cadence will not be used.

-My OC is controlled by me unless effected by environment and I allow it.

-Killing the main character is allowed (Yes, Serious god modding time) as long it doesn't break any other rules. I will revive the next post I make.

-This will follow Canon universe Rules, IE what happens would be acceptable if it was placed in the show. (So keep it clean.)

-If there is multiple posts made between my post, what ever I quote too happens in the roleplay rest didn't happen.

-What happens outside the Coma is my call and will effect what happens

-You can crossover other games and show themes as long as you follow the other rules. IE, if you crossover world of tanks with this Roleplay, you will have to make the weapons non-lethal and silly like pie lanucher and water cannons.

-You can join or leave the Roleplay at anytime, One or many posts you like.

The Roleplay Thread.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/27177-the-magical-coma/#entry625055

Edited by Ethan Pow
fixed link to roleplay

Topic title edited to prevent confusion. Good luck!

Also, if you are searching for new players, your topic tag should be "Searching" instead of "OOC". I've changed this for you. :)

Topic title edited to prevent confusion. Good luck!

Also, if you are searching for new players, your topic tag should be "Searching" instead of "OOC". I've changed this for you. :)

Thank you for doing... even I was about to do that anyway >.> your too fast... go slower *Grumpy* Thanks.