If they were drunk?

Silly Lily

What kind of drunks are the mane six? Have some fun making up quotes and convos for them when they are under the influence

Pinkie

I don't even think alcohol will affect her. One minute she'll be apparently drunk and then a second later she'll be sober. Because she likes experimenting with baking, I'd say she would be mixing drinks and seeing what they taste like and ultimately drinking anything.

"Needs more rum, needs more vodka, needs more... hey, what's this? AJ, why does this bottle have your name on it? Hmm, you taste good."

Rainbow

The angry/competitive drunk. "Oh yeah. You think you're so awesome?! Well let me tell you something. I did that race in a minute. In a minute flat! There's no way you could have beaten my record. Tomorrow, noon-time - be there."

Applejack

Similar to Rainbow about the competitiveness. "Forget you, I can eat all these apples *nomnomnom*" She's probably talk about apples and all the different kinds of drinks you can make from fermented ones.

Rarity

The social drunk. "And then Berry Punch said that Cheerilee said that Heartstrings said that BonBon said that Golden Harvest said that Lyra said that Photo Finish said..."

Fluttershy

The quiet drunk who is probably a very light drinker. "Oh, oh my. I, um, don't know. Okay, just one. Okay. Thanks."

OR

The all-or-nothing drunk who goes from one extreme to another. "This drink is rather tasty, I think I'll have just one more sip *looks at unsuspecting stallion* *thinks: that stallion over there is kinda cute* *sips* ... YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME!"

Twilight

The loving drunk who starts hugging other ponies. "Hey, Spike, come here big boy. Did I ever tell you how you're my number 1 assistant? Yes you are, Spikey-wikey... Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rainbow, I lovveee yyyooouuuu gggguuuuyyyyysssss."

"Dear Princess Celestia, tonight I downed a whole barrel of wine with the help of my friends. I learned that passing out is magic. Your faithful drunk Twilight *hiccup* Sparkle"

-

Some other fun ideas might be their favourite drinks? non-mane cast?

Edited by Silly Lily
  • Brohoof 13

Fresh Princesses of Bel-Mare: Now this is the story all about how...

This is so totally true. Thanks for the laugh :P

I could see FS being a hard drinker though *laughs* And going all Mean Fluttershy on their asses flanks.

mephalasig.jpg

What kind of drunks are the mane six? Have some fun making up quotes and convos for them when they are under the influence

Pinkie

I don't even think alcohol will affect her. One minute she'll be apparently drunk and then a second later she'll be sober. Because she likes experimenting with baking, I'd say she would be mixing drinks and seeing what they taste like and ultimately drinking anything.

"Needs more rum, needs more vodka, needs more... hey, what's this? AJ, why does this bottle have your name on it? Hmm, you taste good."

Rainbow

The angry/competitive drunk. "Oh yeah. You think you're so awesome?! Well let me tell you something. I did that race in a minute. In a minute flat! There's no way you could have beaten my record. Tomorrow, noon-time - be there."

Applejack

Similar to Rainbow about the competitiveness. "Forget you, I can eat all these apples *nomnomnom*" She's probably talk about apples and all the different kinds of drinks you can make from fermented ones.

Rarity

The social drunk. "And then Berry Punch said that Cheerilee said that Heartstrings said that BonBon said that Golden Harvest said that Lyra said that Photo Finish said..."

Fluttershy

The quiet drunk who is probably a very light drinker. "Oh, oh my. I, um, don't know. Okay, just one. Okay. Thanks."

Twilight

The loving drunk who starts hugging other ponies. "Hey, Spike, come here big boy. Did I ever tell you how you're my number 1 assistant? Yes you are, Spikey-wikey... Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rainbow, I lovveee yyyooouuuu gggguuuuyyyyysssss."

"Dear Princess Celestia, tonight I downed a whole barrel of wine with the help of my friends. I learned that passing out is magic. Your faithful drunk Twilight *hiccup* Sparkle"

-

Some other fun ideas might be their favourite drinks? non-mane cast?

I thought myself about making a new topic about sth. like : the hangover (pony version), like a story told with pictures (and descriptions, how bout that?

• Brohoof 2

securedownload1_by_ofpastelcolours-d6rmbnx.jpg

Signature made by the amazing ~Harmonic Dreams~

I always pictured you as a cross between Demoman and Pinkie Pie for some reason.

Dolphin Diver only appears once, very briefly, but I bet I'll make up a reaction for her:

"Bottled water? Huh? Oh, it's not water. May as well try it..." One Minute Later.... "Hmm.... I wonder if dolphins would like this!"

w61ug.png

Thanks PixiGlow for my PINKTASTIC SIG!!! Cute Avatar made by Dragonshy!

Though you are shy and sweet, and I bake every treat, everyone has differences,

even best friends, but I can't see the differences in you and me, my friend (formerly Pinkie Pie Rocks)

You're only one good thing, and dreams are never worth a thing, my Fluttershy. ~Pinkie Pie

I've heard of interpretations for each of the characters that vary wildly, except for Rainbow Dash and Applejack, who are both extremely competitive while inebriated, and do not know the meanings of the words "Responsible" or "Self-Limit". Which means they usually go into drinking games or a contest of shots.

Rarity I imagine would actually have a nominal level of responsibility and self-awareness, and to that end probably would never let herself go beyond a good buzz. She seems the most socially experienced of anypony in the Mane Cast, barring whatever tautologically comic things Pinkie Pie does.

I recall reading a fan-fiction that dodged a FlutterMac ship by way of Fluttershy becoming drunk for the first time. Big Macitosh being the Designated Driver Walker is invited by the heavily intoxicated Fluttershy into her cottage but he declines, quite conscious of the implications and also reticent on his sister's behalf.

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Uh, well, I can't imagine Rarity...that would be awkward...I can imagine Rainbow Dash...*shudder*...Fluttershy...hide me...

• Brohoof 1

Have the courage to think and act on your own. And have the courage to disobey.

Derpy would probably be the clueless drunk who forgets everything 10 minutes after it happens. She would be the one least effected eyesight wise because she is already use to having problems with it.

I think Derpy's eyesight might actually improve with alcohol

Drunk Rainbow Dash: I'm a lesbian! There, I said it! Okay?! Why won't anybody love me?!

Drunk Fluttershy: So I've thought about sex with bunnies! So what?! We're ponies for crying out loud!

Drunk Twilight: ZzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZ

Drunk Applejack: Unintelligable gibberish.

Drunk Pinkie Pie: barfs everywhere (Just watch Party.MOV)

Drunk Rarity: I mean, it's not like I've never thought about Spikey-Wickey in that way, but it's just that...HE'S A FU&%ING DRAGON! I mean, he doesn't even have a penis for crying out loud! I mean, come on!

Drunk Spike: Rarity! WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME, RARITY?!!

Drunk Luna: I was so close, too! I was so close! Elements of Harmony, Schmelements of Schmarmony! Just let me have my turn! *Starts making out with Spike*

Drunk Celestia: Becomes Princess Molestia

• Brohoof 2

I agree with you on this. I do have some other ideas of how they would act if they got drunk.

I believe that Rainbow Dash would have a break down if she got drunk.

Drunk Rainbow Dash: Why can't I get into the Wounderbolts?! I mean I have saved Equestria twice. I saved them, I did the sonic rain boom twice, I won that stupid contest, and I got the water up to Cloudsadle. So why can't I get in?

Then she just starts crying.

As for Rarity I think she would just start telling her secrets.

Drunk Rarity: You won't believe who I bucked this mouth?

Spike:Noooooooo!

I think Apple Jack would be violent.

Drunk AJ: I am so sick and of Apple Bloom wanting her dame cutie mark and going I want it now. If we went TV-Y I would beat her so bad.

Edited by pinkiefan1287

img-1202916-1-9nQUab7.png

Made by Gone ϟ Airbourne

Pinkie: Let's just say she is not someone who would be safe with alcohol.

Rainbow Dash: Well, per my fanfic writing nature, she'd be slouched on a sidewalk taking a nice long piss.

Applejack: Refer to S1E4 for this one. That episode is the spitting image of her drunk.

Rarity: Rarity is what I call the "Tipsy drunk". A Tipsy drunk is someone who maintains an air of elegance while inebriated.

Fluttershy: Knowing her volatile ways, she would either have an adverse reaction and pass out or be the "Giddy drunk".

Twilight: Twilight would be a pretty complex drunk. Her complicated history and influences could throw it any which way, but I'd assume she'd lose focus, flop into bed, and wake to a hangover.

Fluttershy is definitely the quiet sober one who won't shut up for anything while under the influence.

Pinkie Pie... I honestly can't imagine what she would be like. Even...more Pinkie Pie'ish? But that's like dividing by zero, so...

Applejack would be the dancing drunk, getting down to anything. :P

Rarity, TBH, I can kind of see her as the, normally high class and what have you when sober, but slutty party girl while drunk.

Rainbow Dash would be the first one on the floor trying to outdrink everyone.

Twilight Sparkle, the laughing unintelligible mess on the couch. :D

img-4349-1-img-4349-1-img-4349-1-2ikaxhc.jpg

"Let the steel of my resolve be not bested by the sum of my fears."

In my headcanon, Fluttershy is the drinking tank of the group. It's always the quiet ones.

Twi can put it away and ends up a emotional mess, be it loving or down on herself.

AJ can hold her own, but doesn't pace herself and is drunk halfway through the party.

Rarity sips her wine and tries to maintain a solid buzz while not getting completely hammered. End up as the "party mom".

Pinkie is Pinkie, but slurred.

RD can't handle her booze, gets drunk way too fast and passes out two thirds of the way through every party.

GET IN THE PIT

On 8/23/2012 at 1:54 AM, Djenty said:

ON MLP 4UMS ERRYTHIN IS SRS

Imagine Rainbow Dash being drunk, and trying to do a sonic Rainboom drunk, I would LOL so hard if that happened.

Also found this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Drunk RD plush FTW. XD

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle: Depending on how much alcohol she imbibed, I could imagine her as either extremely gregarious or just very mellow. I suppose it would depend on both the amount and the context of the drinking. I suspect she would be something of a social drunk, elaborating on her studies and other esoteric subjects. If Twilight read up on drinking, she might know to pace herself. It can be difficult to gauge the extent of her naiveté.

Pinkie Pie: For laughs and giggles, Pinkie would become "normal" when drunk. My preference for Pinkie is not so geared toward the arguably predictable. Given her preference for sweets, Pinkie might prefer alcohol mixed with fruity, sugary drinks. Therefore, Pinkie would probably become exceedingly excitable, dumping the few inhibitions she normally retains.

Fluttershy: The comedic contrast for drunk Fluttershy would be for her to become loud and expressive. In my opinion, however, she would probably either refrain from drinking or would be a drousy drunk.

Applejack: I suspect that she has had exposure to liquor and alcohol, if the Apple Family apple cider is any indication. AJ is a physically tough country gal, permitting her to down more alcohol than the usual mare. When drunk, AJ might be chatty and painfully honest in all of her observations; as Silly Lily mentioned, I could also imagine AJ engaging in drunken competition quite readily.

Rainbow Dash: I woud be she is a speed drinker, quickly tanking up before inebriation hits her like a tidal wave. Dash might violently oscillate between being a gregarious, playful drunk and being self-destructive and hyper sensitive. In other words, when combined with a sloshed AJ, it could be a powder keg waiting to explode.

Rarity: A lady would never let herself be overcome by alcohol. Rarity would therefore rarely if ever get herself totally smashed. When intoxicated, Rarity might remain very sociable, albeit she would probably be a chatbox.

• Brohoof 1

pete-alonso1.jpg.f27295daeb2f61a9d83493a73c62079d.jpg

Domine, tu omnia nosti, tu scis quia amo te.

*Entire Post*

Yes, totally accurate! Let me try!

Twilight: Always concerned for learning lessons of friendship, she is... "H-hey, can umm... anypony give me a friendship lesson? I- I think i'm... over...due for a... report thing... again to uh... Princess Luna, yeah, yeah... And... can it be something I haven't said yet? I need... I need everything to be, like... new. Every day..."

Rainbow: She likes telling cool stories to others, so why not the time she first experienced Daring Do? "Did you know that I met Daring Do in the hospital one day? Yeah... it was.. so... crazy, man. Um... she told of this w-weird dude with a third hand on his tail, and she took some sorta... crystal toy. We even-- made an escape from the hosptial running away together... it was so cool...

Rarity: With her obsession of dresses and attention, she would proably go like: "A-attenion everyone... W-would anyone care to try out my new dress..? I want everypony's opinion on it so I can... make... adjustments. I- I got it right her-- hey, who took my DRESS!? It's not in my hoof! ...T-this is Carousel Boutique, right?"

Fluttershy: Well, she'd probably stay away from alcohol. But she would be seeing her friends. "Umm, why is everypony acting all crazy? Twilight? ...Rarity? Oh my..."

Pinkie: Well, she would just be a mess and probably crash the place. "Y-you need to make this place for fun looking! I mean- I mean look here! Its all just boring, stupid bland colors! Let me fix this place!" *She breaks out the party cannon, and everything goes haywire...*

Applejack: She can get competitive in the right mood, and she may want it the best when she's drunk. "Hey, I bet- I bet I can beat all of Y'all at Hoof Wrestling! Come on, who wants to bring on the champ! You! Over there! Come on over here, and let a real Iron Pony show ya some muscle!"

post-786-0-09850800-1327275488.png

Twilight

I can totally see Twilight behave like that when she is drunk

It seems most people think Fluttershy would stay away from alcohol or pass out. I think Abstract is correct and Fluttershy would be very talkative when drunk. She would be able to say things that she always wanted to but couldn't.

• Brohoof 1

7VDBwt3.png

Buhahaha this was halarious, however i could imagine fluttershy being the loudmouth drunk, all those bottled up emotions have to go somehwere right?

Edited by Lostwanderer
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

Found this today, guess I´m gonna try to make another cover like this by myself (maybe with different characters, and finer drawn)

• Brohoof 2

securedownload1_by_ofpastelcolours-d6rmbnx.jpg

Signature made by the amazing ~Harmonic Dreams~

I always pictured you as a cross between Demoman and Pinkie Pie for some reason.

Drunk

Derpy- Eye become even and shes less derp

Octavia- become one of those snobby drunks that think there better then everypony (will probably have ponys drawing on her face while she sleeps.

Big Mac- .... no change

Celestia- if she ever gets drunk every pony is doomed

my DA http://heavyecho.deviantart.com/ check my stuff out

the Anime Club http://mlpforums.com/topic/48196-the-anime-club/ plz join us

Twilight: I think she would be the social and rebellious drunk. That means that she would be like "I love you all" but on the other hand I think she'd be angry about her studies. She'd probably be all "WORK SUCKS!" and write insulting letters to Celestia.

Rarity: I think she'd be the emotional drunk. She'd probably leave her ladylike behavior behind when she is in a good mood. In the end she'd whine about the slightest problem and get all emotional

Fluttershy: She'd likely be social and tell her opinions to everyone

Pinkie: I think she'd be more calm but still in party mood

AJ: She would drink a lot and her behavior would vary during the evening. I also think she would be the "bodyguard" who thinks she had to be angry at everyone who comes to close to her friends

Rainbow: I don't really know. I just think she would party excessively.

Damn I want to go drinking with them so bad ^_^

d3CXl.gif

OC was made by Princess Ariona.

Give her some brohoofs here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/22162-so-you-want-a-pony/ ;)