Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

This fandom has the desire to follow the ideals of the show but when it comes to execution at a community scale, it creates problems it cannot solve. Treating your friends in good faith is one thing but caring for an entire community or group is an entirely different ball game.

• Brohoof 1

I hate jews, blacks, gays, latinos, whites, babies, muslims, christians, atheists, straight people, transgender people, children, and this forum.

if you hate this forum then why have you made so many posts in it?

• Brohoof 1

Luigi is better than Mario by far

Halo 4 is too overhated. It's one of my favourite games in the series, especially when you get to the ending

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are still cuter than the CMC (even though I like CMC)

• Brohoof 3

If I had a nickle for every time the word overrated has been used in this thread, I could buy this forum.

If people are going to use that word, I wish they would at least explain why they think something is overrated.

• Brohoof 1

Here's an unpopular opinion (I think?)

Too many people are attacking something/saying it's overrated. And should start defending things that get too much hate.

Also, 

Opinions are overrated.

South Park isn't that great.

I couldn't agree more if I tried.

I hate jews, blacks, gays, latinos, whites, babies, muslims, christians, atheists, straight people, transgender people, children, and this forum.

You sir are a horrible person if you mean a single word of this. It isn't even funny if it is supposed to be taken as a joke. This post is just pure concealed trash. 

Edited by The Seventh Octave
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really care for anime.

THANK. YOU.

Also:

-Super Mario 64 might have been good as one of the first 3D platformers, but now it is not that great. Especially the broken camera which if you try turning at some points it will say "NOULOOKOVERTHERE." Sorry, Mario World for the SNES is better.

-"FPS games suck" is now a popular opinion. If I had a penny for every time I heard that, let alone on this thread, I could buy Microsoft and make it go back to the better days.

-"Gaming" laptops are silly. Why pay $1000 when you could buy parts to build a DEDICATED system AND have the ability to switch the parts out?

I love the film Nacho Libre and the video game Alpha Protocol.  Five Guys is overrated.  Candy corn and black licorice are delicious.  The Dark Knight Rises is not a good film.

-I loved the episode Feeling Pinkie Keen despite it's moral

Its moral was great, the problem is that it was misunderstood (that was fault of the writers, the letter in the end was terribly bad written), the lesson is: Stop being sceptical and be open minded, not understanding something doesn't make it any less true.

And the episode was awesome, the comedy was great, Twilight shined because of her personality, it had action, random stuff everywhere, and a big amount of violence (Poor Twilight)

Complaining about the word overrated is overrated

Also complaining about the people who complain about the word overrated because it's overrated is overrated. Basically EVERYTHING is overrated, even the underrated.

• Brohoof 4

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was the best one in the GTA series.

It is more enjoyable than any other I have played and the storyline is phenomenal.

Doesn't everyone think this though?

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

Doesn't everyone think this though?

Everyone does?

Hmm...

Suprises me.

When GTA 5 came out most of my peers knew what it was.

BUT when I asked them about GTA: SA they said they've only tried GTA 5 and nothing else.

Edited by Big Smoke