Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

-Rapists should have their testicles surgically removed.

-Once a Creepypasta gets lots of attention and becomes famous, to me it's not scary anymore.

-I don't find Five Nights at Freddy's scary at all. The *ahem* "monsters" in the game look too cartoon-like in nature. The 2nd one was kinda scary cause it had a more rustic-feel to it.

-Sometimes I'm more attracted to the hot alien women you'll find in movies and in video games than an actual real life human chick.

-I personally think the iPhone 6 was a complete money grab. Besides the fact that it has a bigger screen and all, there isn't much of a difference in performance. Sure there's a few features that come with the device, but those same features can be applied to a regular iPhone 5 if jailbroken. I mean, what the fuck Apple? If that's the case then why not add Touch-ID to all the newer devices in the next Software Update. You really had to go and make a brand new device?

-I'm all for the death penalty.

1. Yes

2. Sometimes

3. Eh

4. I generally don't feel sexual attraction towards anbody

5. Yeah

6. Possibly?

Also, child labor is not bad if done right. Kids are too lazy these days. They should have a purpose/goal by the age of 10.

Also, child labor is not bad if done right. Kids are too lazy these days. They should have a purpose/goal by the age of 10.

Easier said than done I believe. There's too many politically correct people and if a kid says they're being worked too hard the parents will instantly be charged.

• Brohoof 2

Imperialists should be sent back in time as they have no place in this modern world. Imperialism is a concept and ideology that should be relegated as a shameful relic of our barbaric past.

I don't how many jimmies I'm going to rustle by saying this but I think places like Africa would be even further behind if it weren't for European imperialism. 

• Brohoof 1

Haunted video game creepypastas are just stupid.

Paramore is boring since the Farro twins left the band.

The Megaman NES games are overrated (They're okay, but there were other similar games from the same era like Contra that were just better).

Facebook and Twitter are both complete wastes of time.

Imperialists should be sent back in time as they have no place in this modern world. Imperialism is a concept and ideology that should be relegated as a shameful relic of our barbaric past.

You are a friend of North Korea. Say hi to my friend, Kim Jong-un.

B5bqORrIYAAsA0R.jpg

One of my other unpopular opinions: Death is the end. No afterlife.

Okay, here I go. Fluttershy is the most boring character, Rarity is best pony, reading is better than texting, snakes are absolutely the cutest things ever, I would rather live underground than in a treehouse, The movie Epic completely ruined any thoughts I had on small mythical creatures, asparagus is delicious, Diary of a wimpy kid is overrated

that's all I got for now so come hate me! :smug:

• Brohoof 3

There should be more MLP OCs that aren't just ponies. Yeah, I like them as much as the next person, but there some non-pony species from MLP that need love too.

What about draconequus,(es?) dragons, or griffons? 

Saying "X is FACTUALLY better/worse than Y" or saying "X is FACTUALLY best" is just another equivalent of saying "Your opinion is wrong, and you must agree with me."

It would be better if everyone would say "I prefer." For example, I will share an opinion by doing so:

I prefer ID Software more than Valve.

• Brohoof 4

This might actually be something wrong with me, but I just cannot get into open-world games. I always start them thinking "Okay, this will be the time I actually finish one" and then I end up with a bunch of quests and I get overwhelmed. Perhaps that's why I like puzzle games so much since you only have to focus on one task at a time.

I think PewDiePie is not entertaining or fun. I do not like his content and I find his shenanigans to be unimaginable and boring. He also puts out way too much content that the majority of his fans can't even keep up with. I think he could be far more interesting if he slowed down his releases and thought more on his content. Even JonTron pulled out of Game Grumps before it got old and it's better for it. I really miss JonTron in Game Grumps, though.

I recommend you view Cr1TiKaL's content (A.K.A penguinz0) if you haven't. He's great!

Edited by Mistress Rarity
  • Brohoof 3

I think PewDiePie is not entertaining or fun. I do not like his content and I find his shenanigans to be unimaginable and boring. He also puts out way too much content that the majority of his fans can't even keep up with. I think he could be far more interesting if he slowed down his releases and thought more on his content. Even JonTron pulled out of Game Grumps before it got old and it's better for it. I really miss JonTron in Game Grumps, though.

I recommend you view Cr1TiKaL's content (A.K.A penguinz0) if you haven't. He's great!

Cr1TiKaL is the greatest Let's Player of All Time.

(I'm such a huge fan.)

• Brohoof 2

Let's see...I have a few, though some are from obscure fandoms.

-I do not like Avatar: The Last Airbender OR Legend of Korra. At All. Just not my cup of tea.

-I'm also not a fan of Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, The Fault in Our Stars, Doctor Who, or basically any BIG fandom item.

-BBC's Silk should have ended in the middle of series two. After that point it became too full of unnecessary drama and the writers pushing storylines and pairings because "oh the feels."

-On that note, Martha/Clive is not a thing you should be thinging. (the Silk fandom hates me for this.)

-Drakken and Shego should not be a thing either. (I'm sorry, Kimmunity. But, I just can't with this pairing.)

-Text speak should not be a thing. Please learn to spell.

-I don't like Mangoes (This makes people look at me like O.o)

-I also don't drink soda. It tastes like carbonation and corn syrup.

-I HATE Christmas music, even during Christmas time. I have ONE Christmas song I'll play, but only because it reminds me of Niamh from Silk.

-I don't like or really use social media. Things like Facebook and Instagram are just stupid in my opinion. Like, WHY do some people HAVE to share every single moment of their lives with the internet? Are memories not worth it unless the world is involved in them?

• Brohoof 2

-In my opinion Nostalgia Critic's review of Food Fight was 1,000 times funnier than when JonTron did it.

-My favorite platform game is Sonic the Hedgehog.

-I never want to have sex.

-80s Hair Metal is the best metal.

-Coldplay is one of the last mainstream bands that, in my opinion, make excellent music. And by that, I mean every single song they make is a masterpiece. I cannot find one song by them that I don't like.

-In my opinion, the best YouTube gamers are Markiplier, SeaNanners, and TheGameGrumps.

-Self-pride is not a good thing. I will never be proud of who I am. A human. A corrupt and failable being.

-There's nothing really special about Beats headphones. They sound just like any old pair of headphones. If you want quality clear sound with quality bass, get Bose.

-I avoid killing cops and pedestrians in any GTA game.

• Brohoof 4

Homestuck is terrible, Obama wasn't *that* bad, life is overrated, winter sucks, snow is evil, League of Legends sucks, "Popular Music" is the worst thing ever (why are you pop stars so interested in other peoples' anuses?), Democracy only works if people want it to, and a shit ton of other stuff.

-In my opinion Nostalgia Critic's review of Food Fight was 1,000 times funnier than when JonTron did it.

-Coldplay is one of the last mainstream bands that, in my opinion, make excellent music. And by that, I mean every single song they make is a masterpiece. I cannot find one song by them that I don't like.

-In my opinion, the best YouTube gamers are Markiplier, SeaNanners, and TheGameGrumps.

-Self-pride is not a good thing. I will never be proud of who I am. A human. A corrupt and failable being.

-There's nothing really special about Beats headphones. They sound just like any old pair of headphones. If you want quality clear sound with quality bass, get Bose.

I agree with most of this, but had to laugh at the last one.

• Brohoof 1

I am inclined to agree. My only curiosity lies in how you got there.

Whether your answer is here or via PM is up to you.

All humans are different.

We have differences in the way we look, speak, and think.

One of humanity's greatest errors is seeing someone who is different as inferior and wanting to eliminate them even though they may pose no threat.

This is the cause behind murder, genocide, war, and any horrible thing you can possibly think of.

This is why I hate humanity.

Edited by Emerald Starlight

Humans are essentially evil beings. I have no faith in the so called "inherent goodness of mankind"

95% of modern musicians are terrible, they just pump out the same crap over and over.

I don't really see the point of facebook, twitter, instagram, or any other social media.

Considering how much I've seen people say otherwise, I still enjoy the Super Mario franchise (even though all those sports games and the NSMB series are pointless).

Even though, despite that, I think

The Playstation (1) > Nintendo 64

Crash Bandicoot: Warped > Super Mario 64

• Brohoof 1

I somehow agree with everything, no exceptions.

JonTron isn't funny.