Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I actually liked Half-Life: Blue Shift.

I've seen some critical reviews calling the game an "utter disappointment", but I honestly liked the game spite it's short length.

I found that playing as Barney Calhoun delivered a different feel to the game.

I felt as if I was the bystander to a disaster I new nothing of (or so Calhoun didn't).

Overall, I was quite satisfied with the game.

(edited)

I don't think Harry Potter is good. While I did enjoy the first three books, I felt the whole series took a downturn when they tried to make it darker.

The main character is flat, the villain doesn't do anything on screen (we're only told what he does), and everyone whines too much.

Edited by StoneCold

I don't think Harry Potter is good. While I did enjoy the first three books, I felt the whole series took a downturn when they tried to make it darker.

The main character is flat, the villain doesn't do anything on screen (we're only told what he does), and everyone whines too much.

The whining to me sums up the majority of the 5th book. A majority of the book just felt like uncontrolled teenage angst. 

Also, Umbridge sucks.

(edited)

I immensly dislike Sunset Shimmer. 2bland4me.

Rainbow Rocks was good, but it isn't "fantastic" or "amazing" like many people say.

Windows XP should've been discontinued like 3/4 years before it actually was.

Edited by Miles Tails Prower
  • Brohoof 1

Wanna see how stupid some feminists can be?

Look at the comments for CGP Grey's two Lord of the Rings Mythology videos. Especially the on the second one. The sheer dumbness is hilarious, alarming, and just too dang stupid to comprehend. Good job, Internetz.

Biscuit.

The Problem Solverz > Adventure Time

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(edited)

I like Cod...

It's a pretty good tasting fish!

I like it better than Tuna.

Alright, but really this time..

I like Gilda more than I like Fluttershy.

bird-bro1.jpg

Also, I really hate it when people say "Nintendo should make a new console! The Wii U isn't doing well!" because, well.. this blog post explains why - http://mlpforums.com/blog/1786/entry-15520-the-wii-u-isnt-doing-great-nintendo-needs-to-release-a-new-console/

I like Cod...

It's a pretty good tasting fish!

I like it better than Tuna.

Alright, but really this time..

I like Gilda more than I like Fluttershy.

img-3555180-1-bird-bro1.jpg

Also, I really hate it when people say "Nintendo should make a new console! The Wii U isn't doing well!" because, well.. this blog post explains why - http://mlpforums.com/blog/1786/entry-15520-the-wii-u-isnt-doing-great-nintendo-needs-to-release-a-new-console/

If NIntendo makes a new console, trust in their brand will drop, and they will do worse, not better.

• Brohoof 1

Biscuit.

I can't stand Peter Gabriel era Genesis fans. They remind me a bit of hardcore Lauren Faust fans. They say that everything during the Phil Collins era of Genesis is shit and say that it isn't Genesis.

I like both eras equally for their own style.

• Brohoof 1

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

Democracy is stupid and weak. Rainbow Dash is the worst of the mane 6. The PS4 sucks.

wow, why am I doing this  ^_^ Well I'd say those are pretty unpopular anyway  B)

boop.png

---< Fanfic Writer, Music Maker, Film Director and Voice Actor  >---

Don't expect anything incredible though! :D

(edited)

Mare Do Well wasn't THAT bad.  Sure it is far from being one of the best episodes of the show or even season 2 and isn't terribly good, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that it is the worst episode in the entire series or it is complete and utter irredeemable filthy piece of garbage that should be wiped off of the planet.

I find season 1 to be the weakest and least memorable out of all 4 season we have had and I just don't care much for it besides the fact that it began the foundation for this amazing show.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 3

CJlO22H.png

(edited)

Gender makes no sense to me. The fact that transgender exists says body does not determine gender.

So what does it mean when you say "I'm a male/female" ? Basically.. nothing. The only thing I can think of is what we stereotypical think of the genders but that is not correct either. Not all girls will be into dressing up and shopping and not all guys will be into video games and sports. Yet people will defend their pronouns and such. What's more is I just know I'm female and refuse to accept any other pronouns.

Edited by Princess Sapphire

(edited)

I dislike the young adult movies Hollywood produces. (The Hunger Games, Divergent, The Fault in Our Stars ect.) I also dislike the books as well.

Doctor Who is overrated.

Rainbow Dash is the worst character on the show.

I dislike reality TV shows.

Pewdiepie. I can't stand him.

Most social media is a waste of time.

I dislike video games. (Here comes the hate).

Frozen is one of my least favorite Disney movies.

Most of the menu items at McDonald's are disgusting.

Feminism is dumb. (But if you are one, I won't judge).

I dislike the first Equestria Girls.

I dislike Queen Chrysalis.

Spaghetti is disgusting.

Rap, dub step, heavy metal, and Screamo are horrible music genres.

Edited by MissPurpleBookworm

(edited)

I'm not a fan of the Playstation line as a whole. The PS1 does remains as one of my favorite consoles to date, but the PS2 and PS3 were good, but rather overrated imo, and PS4 just isn't that great at all.

Also, the phrase "If you ____ you aren't a true gamer" is an incredibly BS thing to say.

I can't stand Peter Gabriel era Genesis fans. They remind me a bit of hardcore Lauren Faust fans. They say that everything during the Phil Collins era of Genesis is shit and say that it isn't Genesis.

I like both eras equally for their own style.

They think Phil Collins era Genesis is shit do they? There's a little song called Invisible Touch that proves that wrong 

post-11553-0-72290800-1383681177.png

WWE's version of ECW, that was launched back in 2006, sucked. It sucked when it started and it sucked even more, when it got into the PG era, making it a joke to what ECW stood for.

They think Phil Collins era Genesis is shit do they? There's a little song called Invisible Touch that proves that wrong 

I know right? I agree that it's a bit overplayed, but it's a catchy song, that has actually a very dark message about the influence of drug abuse.

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

-        Funeral cars/hearses should drive at the speed limit of the road as opposed to 4 miles per hour. I get there’s the whole “respect for the dead” stuff:

I completely agree that people should give the deceased a proper decent funeral, have a day to say goodbye and don’t be disrespectful by doing awful things to the dead persons body etc or say nasty things at the funeral.

But I don’t see how it’s disrespectful to drive properly, in fact I’m quite seriously going to leave it in my will that when it’s my funeral I want the funeral cars to drive at the speed limit and no slower or faster

-        British sitcoms that only do two series are a waist of time, sitcoms as crazy as this sounds should jump the shark to signify the ending like a lot of American shows. Stuff like Only Fools and Peep Show, I prefer to any American comedy but they got lots of episodes unlike pointless rubbish like Fawlty or the Office.  

Ok here goes.. I think that the Quran spews hate and would really like to see my muslim friends liberate themselves from a religion that tells them that its harem to play chess, watch anime, or eat cheetos  >_>

• Brohoof 3

I thought this was a light hearted topic. Anyway, I think 2nd Edtion D&D is the best, 5th edition sucks. World Of Darkness games suck. Who wants to play a vampire in a business suit? Yuck! "Free form" role playing is dumb. 

This is my new signature.