Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I've read the comics a bit too and I didn't like them. Is that fair? I respect DC for creating iconic superheroes and one or two good comic arcs, but most of it I don't like.

Fair enough. It just really irks me when people say stuff like "DC sucks, Avengers was better."

@,

Ah, I apologize. While I do like Avengers/Marvel MUCH better than DC, I do respect DC and acknowledge all of their accomplishments. I just simply prefer Marvel and don't like DC all that much. 

•I actually liked and still do like the Adventure Time series...

•Just because something is overrated doesn't mean it's terrible.

•I find it gross when people make-out in public.

•Any belief system can be taken to an extremist level. Even atheism.

•I really never got into the franchise Pokemon when I was young, and I'm still not into that stuff

Yes

YESSS

ehh

i agree

i like

@,

Ah, I apologize. While I do like Avengers/Marvel MUCH better than DC, I do respect DC and acknowledge all of their accomplishments. I just simply prefer Marvel and don't like DC all that much. 

I dont like superheroes that much

doesnt appeal

An understandable conclusion, and one that I can relate to myself.

Adding characters to the Mane 6 would both ruin the Mane 6 and the characters themselves.

Sonic Colors > Both of the Sonic Adventure games

PewDiePie isn't that great. I'm more of a fan of ClassicGameRoom and Caddicarus personally.

The Nintendo Wii is one of my favorite consoles of all time.

I was never really a big fan of Spyro, tbh. The first game was good, but it just went downhill after that.

Colorado > California

Boast Busters wouldn't be so bad if they didn't implement the Mane 6 characters attempting to show Trixie up. It's just that I feel that was both out of character acts, and filler.

Thomas and Friends has better music than MLP:FiM.

The only good piece of music from The Living Tombstone is "Magic."

• Brohoof 1

some of my favourite dishes come from England, why do people say they suck at cooking.

Becasue 99 percent of their cuisibe is blood.

Englanders confirmed for vampires.

/kidding of course.

1. Homefront can compete with most of the better COD games in quality. The Soundtrack competes with Disgaea's.

2. TF2 is the god among Multiplayer Online FPSes.

3. LoL>>>WoW. Anyday.

LoL is Legendary *pun*

World of Warcraft is way short of expectations.

4. AK47s suck in comparison to most weapons. M14s do way better, the ROF is technically the reason why I say so.

5. Coke is NASTY.

6. Icing drinks is a hilariously insane American thing.

7. Rap is Crap.

8. Video games have perhaps the best musical compsitions I have ever heard.

9. Mario isn't milked, it still gets good games after 30 years. THE SAGA SERIES OF MOBILE GAMES IS WHAT IS.

10. Open-World can be a bad thing. No or little linearity gives nowhere to go. This is why Minecraft and GTA suck.

11. The GameCube was WAY better than the N64. Controller setup, and everything. Not saying I didn't love the N64, it had great games.

12. Black and Yellow look horrible together.

13. SMB3 was horrible. SMB2 was MILES better.

14. Revolvers are still extremely viable.

15. The M4 has been outdated for years already.

some of my favourite dishes come from England, why do people say they suck at cooking.

Because Americans like to swear at their dishes. That what makes it so great

-        Not liking rap is a popular opinion and therefore has no place on this thread (if a lot of people say that same opinion on this thread then how is that opinion unpopular?)

-        I like a little rap music

-         I’m not a fan of dogs, I prefer cats

-        I like the MLP toys and think there accurate of the characters enough

-        I don’t like Malcolm in the Middle (I find the mother too dislikeable to enjoy it)

-        Coronation Street (soap opera) is one of the best shows on TV

- People showing public displays of affection is gross. That stuff needs to be kept to the bar or the house. Not the park.

- I like playing some sports, but I don't see the appeal in watching them.

- Harry Potter > Star Wars 

- Yu-Gi-Oh is horrible (But let's admit it, we all had a Yu-Gi-Oh, DBZ, or Pokémon phase at one point in our lives), except, of course, the abridged version. Abridged Yu-Gi-Oh is comedy gold.

- Romance movies (And most books, but I have a few exceptions) are horrible and cliché. I despise them. Yes, I don't care much for TFIOS.

- Love triangles in movies and books are pointless, predictable, and cliché as hell.

- I'm going to sound like a hypocrite for saying this, but I don't mind stories set in high school as long as they're done properly.

- The word overrated is... overrated. BADUM-TSHHHH.

- But seriously, I don't like the word overrated, so I just say it in a different way. Such as 'more popular than it's worth'.

- On that topic, I believe gardening is more popular than it's worth. What's the point?

- I don't enjoy cooking.

- Some people deserve death.

- New York has more things than NYC, people.

- Nevada has interesting things that isn't Las Vegas.

- I like the east better than the west.

- PewDiePie is an incredibly average and unfunny LP-er. I'd prefer PBG or Game Grumps or Jontron over PDP any day.

- K-pop is stupid and what the HELL is the point of it?

- MEGA ABSOL IS THE BEST POKéMON

- Inception wasn't that complex.

- War and Peace also wasn't that complex, I recently finished it, and despite it going from a war scene to a party scene in ten seconds flat, if you followed the speech and the characters and the descriptions you should be able to get a firm grip on the plot in a short time.

- SLYTHERIN MASTER RACE

- The Spyro trilogy (A New Beginning, The Eternal Night, Dawn of the Dragons) are the best games in the series and WAY better than the originals

- DC isn't all that good, the Batman trilogy was its only redeeming factor.

Bold=All the ones I agree with 

• Brohoof 1

We Are The Champions is the most boring and uninteresting song from Queen.

It's so damn played-out too.

That goes for pretty much any song that's overused in media like commercials and movies (especially commercials). Any one that gets overused is considered played out to me. Especially that damn "Total Eclipse of the Heart". It was funny when GEICO parodied it. Now everyone else is doing it, and that song is on my shit list now. :okiedokielokie:

Even "Ride of the Valkyries" is on it as well. It's so ubiquitously and trivially used to death and back that now that piece has been diluted of any meaning. :angry:

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 2

It's so damn played-out too.

That goes for pretty much any song that's overused in media like commercials and movies (especially commercials). Any one that gets overused is considered played out to me. Especially that damn "Total Eclipse of the Heart". It was funny when GEICO parodied it. Now everyone else is doing it, and that song is on my shit list now. :okiedokielokie:

I prefer Bohemian Rhapsody and Fat Bottomed Girls over We Are The Champions. They are much better songs.

@,

Same, Bohemian Rhapsody is my favorite song by Queen, I love it much more than We Are The Champions. 

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 1

I'm more tired of Bohemian Rhapsody than I am of We are The Champions. I feel like the song cant go on in public for more than like 5 seconds before somebody is like "SCALLYBOOSHLOLOLOL"

• Brohoof 1

@@Banul,

Despite the fact that if the song was played from the start and went five seconds in, it would probably still be on the 'Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy, caught in a landslide...' part and not the 'I'm just a poor boy from a poor family' part. But I actually haven't heard much of Bohemian Rhapsody lately, and the only times I did here it was on the classic rock stations and some public ringtones so, uh, yeah, i'm probably not in the parts where it's overplayed. The song's still good though! One of my favorites! 

Edited by Shift

John Carpenter's Halloween and Michael Myers in general gets far too much credit as being the "first slasher". JC's Halloween merely kicked off the Slasher craze of the 80's. Hitchcock's Psycho was the first true slasher film, and the 1974 version of Texas Chainsaw Massacre can effectively be called the first modern slasher, having every element of the genre in it.