Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poor flyers in Cloudsdale

Silly Lily

Since only Pegasi would could live in clouds then only Pegasi would move there... but what about if somehow a non-pegasus was born there? or a weak flying pegasus was born there? Would they just fall to ground? Sure Fluttershy may have survived but what if those butterflies weren't there?

Well as you see in a couple episodes there is a perfectly safe hospital on the ground that they could just bring them to. Plus I dont know if they have a hospitals in Cloudsdale... And I dont know how the fillys are born in Equestria... and dont wanna think about it...

Also the parents could help em, and cant they stand on clouds?

Not all pegasi are born in Cloudsdale, and not all receive education there. The question of whether or not Scootaloo is educated at Ponyville Elementary due to her weak flying or living in the district is unanswered. Parents would likely notice flying problems. Fluttershy was not so much a weak flyer, as she was susceptible to vertigo. She was fully capable of flight, but left flight school by choice. She is likely a flight school dropout, explaining her low wing power. This is not bad, as she posses a trove of knowledge she would have otherwise missed out on. Weak fliers, and disabled fliers, likely receive special education. This leads me to believe Scootaloo's family has lived in Ponyville. I expect derpy likely attended the special education due to her lazy eye, as lacking depth perception can be a real hindrance to flight. I think Scootaloo's parents should sign her up for half and half classes in the special education at flight school, or evening classes if at all possible. A supplement to her existing skills could go a long way.