Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So.. I've decided to put this old discontinued album out...

Arkane

Posted Image

http://www.mediafire...xc3n2bglfy6x13h
---

Genre:
Symphonic Metal Concept

Tracks Included:

01A Arkane - Introduction

01B Arkane - Introduction [Luna Ascends]

02 Arkane - Nightmare's Nocturnal Kiss

03 Arkane - The March of Heroes

04 Arkane - Swords in the Wind

05 Arkane - The Battle of Canterlot

06 Arkane - The Republic's Last Stand [New Lunar Republic Cover]

07 Arkane - Epilogue [Glorious Moonlight]

---

This old Discontinued Album revolves around a story that I've been making but scratched just last week. Primarily because the story was inconsistent and had alot of plot holes and the main character was a sue. The story goes along the lines of a rebel group going against a big ass scary eldritch god-monster summonned by a secretive cult among Equestria's Elite. Most of which came from Canterlot. Anywho.. This cult wants to overthrow Luna, who is currently in power since Celestia's dead at the story's timeline (Died due to old age. Dont ask >:U ). Tl;dr they summoned the monster and war and swords and guns and luna rallying whats left of her people to reclaim Equestria and save the WORLDAGH~!!

But yeah.. I've babbled long enough. Have at it~!!

Edit: Art was done by ArtistDylan Edited by Arkane
  • Brohoof 2

Sounds like happy people music genere to me :lol: lol jk, I might check it out, I mean I will. Ill get back to u on what I think or something. :)

Posted Image

---

Genre:

Symphonic Metal Concept

Tracks Included:

01A Arkane - Introduction

01B Arkane - Introduction [Luna Ascends]

02 Arkane - Nightmare's Nocturnal Kiss

03 Arkane - The March of Heroes

04 Arkane - Swords in the Wind

05 Arkane - The Battle of Canterlot

06 Arkane - The Republic's Last Stand [New Lunar Republic Cover]

07 Arkane - Epilogue [Glorious Moonlight]

---

This old Discontinued Album revolves around a story that I've been making but scratched just last week. Primarily because the story was inconsistent and had alot of plot holes and the main character was a sue. The story goes along the lines of a rebel group going against a big ass scary eldritch god-monster summonned by a secretive cult among Equestria's Elite. Most of which came from Canterlot. Anywho.. This cult wants to overthrow Luna, who is currently in power since Celestia's dead at the story's timeline (Died due to old age. Dont ask >:U ). Tl;dr they summoned the monster and war and swords and guns and luna rallying whats left of her people to reclaim Equestria and save the WORLDAGH~!!

But yeah.. I've babbled long enough. Have at it~!!

Edit: Art was done by ArtistDylan

I just got done listening to this a couple of times. Although the story was a bit strange from how it sounded to me (still don't get why Celestia died that way) it sounds pretty darn awesome. I especially loved the bonus tracks; handle bars in your style is definitely something I'm gonna listen to for a long time coming.

Yeah, some of the talking was a bit strange and it just wasn't a long enough album for something that felt to me being a metalized styled pony opera. If you ever decide to edit this album I'm all ears for listening. Heck, if you do anything of this style again I'd more than likely listen.

Edited by Hazardus_Havard

Yeah, some of the talking was a bit strange and it just wasn't a long enough album for something that felt to me being a metalized styled pony opera. If you ever decide to edit this album I'm all ears for listening. Heck, if you do anything of this style again I'd more than likely listen.

This album has been long dead. But it was just a couple of weeks ago did I picked it up again. And yeah. The talking part were never finished hence the strangeness feel to it. I was writing the script then next thing, poof. Discontinued. But now I'm reworking on this.

This album has been long dead. But it was just a couple of weeks ago did I picked it up again. And yeah. The talking part were never finished hence the strangeness feel to it. I was writing the script then next thing, poof. Discontinued. But now I'm reworking on this.

Oh good. Then there's an actual chance of either hearing an edit of this that fixes this or at the very least another work.

PS - I will NOT put my thumb there! Stop tempting me chubbie!

• 1 month later...