Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming MW3/BF3 "So Intense" Clan Recruiting Thread!

Speedy Transition

Hey guys!

Posted Image

Steam Group: http://steamcommunit.../so_intense_CoD

So i am a high ranking member in a MW3/BF3 clan on Steam!
And we are looking for new members!

So, here is information about the clan!
The main thing about this clan is to have fun! Not to worry over K/D's (Kill, death ratio) and to kick back and have fun with other members! We do enjoy trolling the little fanboys you find these days!

So if you wanna join a fun clan and have some fun please let me know!

Note: this clan is for computer only :) Edited by Speedy Transition

My kd on mw3 is 1.27 (pretty good I think? ) but I don't have it on the computer so unfortunately I can't join you guys D:

Edited by Mr. Pillow

Hey, this seems like a rather fun clan to join.

I play BF3 (As far as playing goes when you lose every time xD) and I was looking for a clan/platoon to join so I don't have to play all be myself anymore.

Good to hear this clan of yours doesn't pay attention to people K/D ratios and is merely there to have fun with other Battlefield/CoD players. Mainly Battlefield for me though, I own MW3 but I rarely play it :P

• Brohoof 1

I play BF3 (As far as playing goes when you lose every time xD) and I was looking for a clan/platoon to join so I don't have to play all be myself anymore.

Good to hear this clan of yours doesn't pay attention to people K/D ratios and is merely there to have fun with other Battlefield/CoD players. Mainly Battlefield for me though, I own MW3 but I rarely play it :P

Kd ratio ruins community in games >< if your always playing against much better people then your going to have a worse KD even if you are not really that bad :)

So long as your having fun it doesn't matter :D!

Kd ratio ruins community in games >< if your always playing against much better people then your going to have a worse KD even if you are not really that bad :)

So long as your having fun it doesn't matter :D!

I agree, games bring me fun and that's why I play them. I ignore my K/D anyways, since when does K/D matter in Battlefield anyways? Helping your team out by healing/repairing/reviving counts too.

DO you have it on computer? :) And, we have a platoon you may join, if you want to join the clan! :D

DO you have it on computer? :) And, we have a platoon you may join, if you want to join the clan! :D

Eeyup, I own both games on PC. MW3 on steam and BF3 on a retail disc. If you want to add me to the clan, look on my profile for my Steam username. I'll make sure to visit the platoon later.

I might want to join the BF3 part, but i can't until i get my new computer parts (which should be here today, but i'm not holding my breath just yet), AND i need my normal internet connection back, which should have been back yesterday.

Don't expect me to use a mic tho :P

Edited by AppleShy Sparkle